Messy Creampies

betabrad

Literotica Guru

Very nice I love the taste of a creampie. With or withou my cream.đź‘…

My wife’s best orgasms come from licking up messes I make like those pics!
So I make them on purpose!

Last edited:
My true thoughts and experience

Once I have filled my wife’s beautiful vagina with a full load of cum, in the missionary position, as my penis shrinks and slides out of her just filled vagina, I love that I get the over-whelming desire I have to move down between her spread legs and kiss her swollen, beautiful, sweet vagina lips. I slide down and move my mouth up to her cum leaking pussy and run the tip of my tongue around her juicy swollen lips, taste the sweet nectar leaking out of her awesome vagina and use the tip of my tongue to tease her clit. I then part her vaginal lips with my fingers to see the beautiful site of my cum inside her sweet, beautiful pussy. (I don’t know why but I love seeing my cum in her just used pussy. I mean a big load of thick white cum, not the clear stuff.) As I gaze upon this beautiful site I lower my head, snuggle my mouth up to her cum filled opening and stick my tongue between her swollen lips and taste the sweet nectar that is our combined juices. I continue licking her deeper and deeper as I press my mouth and face closer and harder to her awesome vagina. Using my tongue I scoop out every drop of my cum that is physically possible to reach. I alternate between licking and sucking on her clit and licking the juices out of her that are deep inside her. I love using my tongue to bring her to an awsome orgasm. As she moans in ecstasy and cums on my face I suck the rest of my cum out of her as it combines with her powerful heavenly flavored orgasmic juices. I love feeling her pussy quivering and moving up and down my face as she orgasms. It excites me knowing that she wants this on a regular basis. I want her to ask me to lick her clean after sex and to an awesome orgasm; this would mean she would not have to worry about my cum leaking out of her onto the sheets.* I love it when she calls me her cum slut.

Once I have filled my wife’s beautiful vagina with a full load of cum, in the missionary position, as my penis shrinks and slides out of her just filled vagina, I love that I get the over-whelming desire I have to move down between her spread legs and kiss her swollen, beautiful, sweet vagina lips. I slide down and move my mouth up to her cum leaking pussy and run the tip of my tongue around her juicy swollen lips, taste the sweet nectar leaking out of her awesome vagina and use the tip of my tongue to tease her clit. I then part her vaginal lips with my fingers to see the beautiful site of my cum inside her sweet, beautiful pussy. (I don’t know why but I love seeing my cum in her just used pussy. I mean a big load of thick white cum, not the clear stuff.) As I gaze upon this beautiful site I lower my head, snuggle my mouth up to her cum filled opening and stick my tongue between her swollen lips and taste the sweet nectar that is our combined juices. I continue licking her deeper and deeper as I press my mouth and face closer and harder to her awesome vagina. Using my tongue I scoop out every drop of my cum that is physically possible to reach. I alternate between licking and sucking on her clit and licking the juices out of her that are deep inside her. I love using my tongue to bring her to an awsome orgasm. As she moans in ecstasy and cums on my face I suck the rest of my cum out of her as it combines with her powerful heavenly flavored orgasmic juices. I love feeling her pussy quivering and moving up and down my face as she orgasms. It excites me knowing that she wants this on a regular basis. I want her to ask me to lick her clean after sex and to an awesome orgasm; this would mean she would not have to worry about my cum leaking out of her onto the sheets.* I love it when she calls me her cum slut.

It's not hard to see why you are a happy couple:D

Back