A Rebirth

Fantastic new pics Hissub. Between your pics and Simone and your playtime.... Daddy M has many ideas:kiss:

Mmmmmmmm I bet you taste wonderful too :p I may not want to stop for a long time ;) just warning you
OMG; SImone, HisSub & Emmy to gether; that could spell thr end of the world as we know it!!!!!!!!!!!!(But what a way to go)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HisSub, Simone, and Emmy.
smiley-shocked003.gif

I think I need to ask my doctor for some heart medicine! This is so HOT!

MMMM was hoping for that, and no worries for getting thirsty I will supply you, well lets say you won't get thirsty eating ;):D:devil:
:kiss::kiss::rose:

Mmmmmmmm I bet you taste wonderful too :p I may not want to stop for a long time ;) just warning you

OMG...Hissub1111... I must tell you to enjoy for sweet Emmy is a squirter... so you will not be thirsty.. drinking Emmy's sweet juices. And well she does have some wonderful toys too.

hehehe enjoy both of you.

hugs :kiss::rose:

fred

Today's Holiday Pics

I hope everyone had a great Sunday. Here is my contribution for today. I have another holiday costume but the camera died on me. Maybe I will dress up in that later this week? I hope this spreads a little cheer ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Wonderful Pics. 5 Stars! Love them.
emoticon-animal-001.gif

I hope everyone had a great Sunday. Here is my contribution for today. I have another holiday costume but the camera died on me. Maybe I will dress up in that later this week? I hope this spreads a little cheer ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hmmmn. My co k is the candy cane, Simone's pussy a sugar plum.

What to eat first???

Back