First tape confirmed: Trump discussed Stormy payoff

This will, unfortunately, not budge Trump's approval rating or support in Congress. :(
 
Unlike the case with Clinton where Starr and [now Supreme Court nominee] Kavanaugh had gotten Clinton to testify about his sexual activities so they could charge him with something in a purportedly real estate investigation, Trump has refused to testify before his special investigator. But, the pathological liar continues to say he has "nothing to hide".

Interesting that Cohen taped his conversations with his client. Lotta trust going on there...
 
I think this is about Karen McDougal, not Stormy.


It would be hilarious if this cheap son of a bitch gets done in by the arrogant decision to hang his fixer out to dry.
 
This tape isn't about the Stormy Daniels payoff; it's about the Karen McDougal payoff. There seem to be a lot of Trump prostitution payoffs to work with.
 
This tape isn't about the Stormy Daniels payoff; it's about the Karen McDougal payoff. There seem to be a lot of Trump prostitution payoffs to work with.
Whoa there, I don't believe that either of those ladies were prostitutes.
 

then it woulda been abut NIGGER and
african-american-man-during-gay-pride-month-washington-dc-usa-GC5RTX.jpg
 
The RWCJ here is going to have to work extra hard to spin this as something that is the fault of the Democrats. Most likely going to take some BotanyBoy-level rationalizing.
 
Will any of the tapes be publicly released? An interesting passage from the OP's linked article...

There are other tapes of Cohen and other "powerful" individuals that the FBI seized beyond the President that could be embarrassing for the people on the tape and for Cohen, according to a source familiar with the tapes. The source said the people are of "significance and consequence."
 
Whoa there, I don't believe that either of those ladies were prostitutes.

Of course they are. Sex plus payment. And if they'd do it for Trump, you can bet he wasn't their first waltz around that block.
 
Of course they are. Sex plus payment. And if they'd do it for Trump, you can bet he wasn't their first waltz around that block.

Damn, that's the only time a chick would be willing to lay up under him. oops, my bad, I mean ON TOP, I'm sure he's a lazy lay.
 
Payment was for their silence, not their sex.


This is true, though didn't both McDougal and Stormy claim that Trump tried to pay them after their encounters, and both turned him down with some irritation that he obviously thought of them as whores? It's pretty apparent that checkbook sex has been a way of life for him.
 
Back
Top