Feedback on sub's stories?

Not a fan of rape/non-consent, nor of one page stories.

That said, it read kinda well. (I'm (<--dropped word)) Not sure if you're an english speaker or not. Non-english tend to understandably drop a word or two and I noticed a dropped word or three. Although it could also be you're trying to use a "style" of writing...

First thing I noticed lacking is the lack of sensory descriptions. Being (essentially) blindfolded, other senses are relied upon to understand what is going on around you. Tactile is obvious as it's our largest sensory organ, but there was a lack of olfactory and auditory descriptions. Don't be afraid to put a blindfold on yourself and note what you notice. Being in a heightened state of danger, brings those senses to be more alert.

Describing what the other senses are aware of would bring the reader more in tune with what is experienced, or at least commiserate more with the victim.

Again, not my cup of tea, but it seems to read well enough otherwise.

I think I may start writing one word, or one sentence feedback for shorter/one page stories.
Hmm...
 
Last edited:
Pressed with the tortuous banter of a boring dinner date she decided to drink, and as she fumbled back into her apartment an intruder was waiting. Other than having to work on Monday and being disgruntled with her friend for setting up the date (who knew how 'long she had been without' -- whatever that's suppose to mean), we otherwise don't know anything else about Alice. Later we learn that she had never previously orgasmed while ' being fucked' and hadn't thought that size mattered until now. Or as you described it:

"I was soon going to orgasm, something that had never happened before just from being fucked. I'd always believed size didn't matter, and with the men I'd been with before it hadn't, but it seems a bit beyond them it makes all the difference."

Which is interesting because who would have thought that she'd learn so much from her non-consensual encounter with the well-endowed?

To say nothing of these awkward/ clunky sentences, don't underestimate the power of character development; for the more the reader can empathize with them then the more engaging their encounters become.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top