Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 04-07-2018, 12:51 AM   #226
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Eric said "FUCK MISTERSS!!" cumming hard as he filled her pussy with his cum. Her cunt milking him dry as she used her toy for her enjoyment.

Dracula continued to let luciana have her fun. Thrust his hips up to meet hers as she rode him. Working his fingers in laura deeper and adding a third finger as she played her luciana's tits.

Old 04-11-2018, 11:12 AM   #227
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Feeling Eric cum made Kayla smile as she rode him dry. Easing herself off of him before going to town on his cock. Wasting no time and sucking him.

Luciana moaned out before kissing Laura. Once she came, giving Laura a turn om his cock. Luciana snuggled up to Dracula. "Seems she is fond of Eric."she said.

Old 04-11-2018, 10:29 PM   #228
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Eric moaned his hands going instictivly to Kayla's hair as she took him deep into her mouth again and again. Trying to bring his cock back to life. He said "fuck mistress. Suck it suck your toys cock."

Dracula nodded as he let Laura have her fun. Moaning periodically as he held Luciana. He said "yes she is. Its good having Eric to command will help boost her confidence as a vampire. After all manipulation and control are our bread and butter. You don't think I have anything to worry about do you."

Old 04-12-2018, 12:58 AM   #229
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Kayla began to deep throat him. Once he was hard, she eased him out and sat up. Kissing Eric deeply before ending up on her back.

"True thought all I need is you, master. She can have Eric, he will keep her safe. Though if she has a child...will you allow it?"she said. Luciana was content as she was number one for now. Not sold on sharing Dracula with Bella.

Old 04-12-2018, 03:00 PM   #230
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Eric moaned as he felt his cock dissapear down Kayla's throat. He saw her lay on her back as he lifted her hips. Sliding deep into her cunt as he started fucking her hard and deep.

Dracula continued to enjoy Laura's riding of him. He said "hmm" in response to Luciana's question. He said "I will still take care of the child as my own as she is my bride. Just as I would if either of you ended up with child. After all he is just a servant a toy for any of your pleasures he has no ownership and vampire children can be....a handful."

Old 04-23-2018, 09:23 PM   #231
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Kayla moaned out as Eric slipped back inside her. Loving this as he was rough but gentle too.

Luciana nodded her head, "Okay though why are they a handful?" Curious as to what he meant. Laura was enjoying herself as she soon came again.

Old 04-30-2018, 05:12 PM   #232
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Mark continued pleasuring his mistress. Loving hearing her moan and scream beneath him.

Dracula moaned out resisting the urge to cum. Letting laura have her fun. He said "once they are able to move and think for themselves they have strengths like us but also they are still mentally children. Imagine a child that can run faster hit harder than any man. Now imagine that child is hungry or throwing a tantrum. It will require all of us to work together if any of you wish to be blessed with a child."

Old 04-30-2018, 08:49 PM   #233
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Kayla was loving this as she soon came with Eric. Smiling as she pulled him down into a hot kiss.

Luciana listened carefully as Laura was soon satisfied. "Cum for us.....as for a kid we can handle it."she said. Helping Laura off before they took turns licking Dracula. Wanting him to cum so they could get some rest.

Old 04-30-2018, 10:48 PM   #234
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Eric moaned into the kiss. His hips jerking as he came hard filling Kayla with another load of cum.

Dracula said "fuck yes my beautful brides. Soon cumming hard letting each get a tastes of his cum." They would soon rest the rest of the flight. The morning sun compelling them.

The next morning Marius knocked on bella's door. He said "did you sleep well Isabella? No more dreams." Hoping her connection was not as strong as he initionally feared.

Old 05-08-2018, 11:03 PM   #235
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Kayla used Eric as pillow as the others slept with Dracula. Bella woke the next morning and got ready right away. Answering the door before she frowned a little. "I had one but it wasn't like the rest. Something of a child was mentioned."she said.

Old 05-08-2018, 11:08 PM   #236
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Marius closed his eyes in thought for a moment. He said "you may find my pressence bothersome but you are my path to him. He will come for you and when he does I can kill him and the rest of the hellspawn he has created." He looked like he hadn't slept at all the night before as he said "I know you are here on work what do you have to do today?"

Old 05-11-2018, 06:48 PM   #237
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Bella nodded her head before grabbing her bag. "I do we head to the new sight today. It on the grounds of a Church, which granted us permission."she said. Leading Marcus downstairs as she met up with her team. Before they knew it there in a van being taken to the Church. "I'm still confused."she said.

Old 05-14-2018, 11:57 AM   #238
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Marcius was gazing out the window as they drove to the church grounds. Thankful but also frustrated that nothing had appeared to happen the night before. He said "what are you confused about Isabella?" Keeping his voice low so her team would not over hear them.

Old 05-25-2018, 12:23 PM   #239
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

"Well I still don't understand who this person is and why he was buired where he was. I need to know the history of him."she said. They soon arrived at the church and she sent her team to the site. "If he is coming for me I want to know who he is. I want to keep more people safe if possible."she said.

Old 05-27-2018, 09:54 AM   #240
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Marcius sighed and said "its a tragic story lass. Even then you must not feel pity for this creature or the spawn he has turned your friend and others into. The tragic man who gave rise to that creature died when he became that creature. Tepes Vladimir otherwise known as vlad the impaler was a fair king to his people but a butcher on the battlefield. Despite all this he cared for and protected his family and his people. Till some of the people betrayed him. Cast him aside for his cruelty in war. As he was tortured bloodied and beaten he begged god to spare his wife and child. Only wanting him to be punished for his crimes instead of them. God did not answer his plee. Betrayed by the one force he thought would protect his family. He watched as they were murdered. His wife believed to be a witch and there child a spawn of hell. Then as they killed him another force brought him back. One that would feed on the life of the very humans that betrayed him. Cursed to walk the enough for eternity never being reunited with the ones he loved. He instead tried to fill the void in his soul with mortal woman. Passing his curse onto them and taking them as 'BRIDES' trying to heal the pain he never could. That monster became what popular lore dubbed Dracula and vampires. Though im still not sure how they did it your ancestors managed to seal him and transported the tomb to the place where you found it. Hoping that if they got it far away from your ancestors land none of there blood could ever accidentally or intentionally remove the seal. Now that you did he is free and the more of his kind he creates or heaven forbid start reproducing with the spawn he has already created means the more blood drinkers devouring the lives of man. Its....its why the dreams you have worry me. I fear if he manages to seduce you with the pleasures of the flesh that those dreams promise and changes you he won't be able to be sealed again. That's why I will protect you. I will help find away to seal him again or kill him. Then with him gone I can work on killing off the spawn he has already created." Unaware of the impact those last words would have on bella pertaining to her friend.

Old 05-30-2018, 01:05 PM   #241
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

Bella listened and she did feel pity for her friend. Basically this man wanted his "life" back that was taken from him. Taking Maricus to a quiet spot as they continued to talk. "Kayla didn't deserve this at all...this creature took her from me. As how his family was taken from him. But how do I kill him? Do I even have too? I remember now learning about him. I feel he will wait to have a child until he has me."she said. Looking up at the church, sighing as she knew this wasn't going to be easy. "We need to have a plan he probably is using Kayla to find my location."she said.

Old 06-11-2018, 10:37 PM   #242
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Marcius said "aye he undoughtfully knows where you are. As for how to kill him im not sure others have tried. Sealing him seemed to be the only thing that put him away. His kind has weaknesses though things you can exploit to protect yourself. They cannot be out in the sun that is first and formost your greatest defense. Also they cannot enter your home without a invitation. Your friend is the problem there she can enter since you have given her permission before. Holy symbols can repel them but only if you truly have faith in the symbol you use. Blessed water is like acid ot his kind but it can only injury them temporarily unless completly submerged in blessed water. Lastly a stake to the heart can end his spawn."

Old 07-13-2018, 12:18 AM   #243
Lexylove13
Literotica Guru

This all seemed like a movie but it was real. "I need to know how they imprisoned him in that tomb."she said. Pulling out what notes she had from the site. "Yes though Kayla is different.....she was all I had. I'm not the most religious person either."sh eaa said. Siguing once more as all she wanted was to get her friend back.

Old Today, 09:24 AM   #244
RidePlayer
Literotica Guru

Marcius said "Isabella your friend is gone. Even if part of her is in there. That monster will worm his way into her heart manipulate her to think that wanting that curse for you is what she wants for you as well. He will then use her against you. Its what he does. Rips others from there lives trying to fil the empty void that is his life. As far as how he was imprisoned I don't know. The secret was lost with your ancestors only that it was somehow tied to your blood or at least the way to unseal it was." The way he spoke of how dracula operated showed vulnerability for a moment a hint of pain as he talked about kayla like he was speaking from experience.