Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk

Old 11-14-2017, 09:53 AM   #1151
loc_hlaith
Experienced

My thoughts on this topic are neatly summed up by Anais Nin:

ďI do not want to be the leader. I refuse to be the leader. I want to live darkly and richly in my femaleness. I want a man lying over me, always over me. His will, his pleasure, his desire, his life, his work, his sexuality the touchstone, the command, my pivot. I donít mind working, holding my ground intellectually, artistically; but as a woman, oh, God, as a woman I want to be dominated. I donít mind being told to stand on my own feet, not to cling, be all that I am capable of doing, but I am going to be pursued, fucked, possessed by the will of a male at his time, his bidding.Ē

Old 11-14-2017, 12:33 PM   #1152
eroticspank
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by calibigirl View Post
I have to say this is me too! I love to be used as he likes whilst we are fucking, my limits are quite flexible and yes the harder the pounding the better. Bite me, choke me, pull my hair, tie me up and just generally use me. But after we have finished I love to hear how happy he is with me and how much he loves me. It makes me feel worthy in some way to know how much I have pleased him by being his plaything.

And then back in real life I am back in charge and am back to my normal dominate self - more of a I know what I like type of personality but now and again, take that control away from me please!
I see now how this is a big part of the scene for many women the aftercare and loving. I think it is more of an emotional high than a physical one. Emotional fulfillment in the bedroom is a big part of relationship sex I feel. I get the feeling that her orgasms are not as important as the aftercare and loving. It is more about being available and pleasing to him and to know as a woman she completely succeeded.

ES

Old 11-15-2017, 12:11 AM   #1153
DomPeter
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by staciliv View Post
I greatly prefer the man to take control, and hold or otherwise enforce his physical dominance over me. Like, I can struggle but he is going to do what he wants and I am going to take it...
you sound so willing and sexy..
Love women like you..

Old 11-15-2017, 07:05 PM   #1154
Oldenburg
Really Experienced

I've got to say I bloody love it..

I'm used to doing most of the work, so a man in total control is good.. 👌🏼

96% Submissive
73% Experimentalist
70% Rope bunny

Old 11-19-2017, 01:07 AM   #1155
Kittencat22
Virgin

New here. For me being taken is my preference always! I want the man to be in charge.

Old 11-21-2017, 07:22 AM   #1156
mrangry
Experienced

interesting thread. I worry a bit sometimes about this kink of mine, as I am not sexist or mysoginistic in any way, but male dom does turn me on. My girlfriend of a few years ago sometimes liked it too, quite a lot of the time, she liked it gentle and romantic, which I was happy with too, but sometimes she liked me to treat her roughly, use and abuse her, slap her a bit, call her filthy names.

I bought her cheap clothes, which were a bit tarty looking, like blouses which were a bit too small so she looked like she was practically bursting out of them (she was a 36DD btw) short skirts and very high heels, then, dressed like a slut, she liked me to treat her like one, I would rip the blouse open, throw her on the bed and just fuck her as hard as I could, while pulling her hair and calling her a bitch, slut, whore etc

Other times we would go to a pub which was near her flat, and she would go in a dress which I had bought her, a tight, cotton, button through summer dress with nothing underneath, and just a pair of silver, ankle strap 6 inch heels, just as we left, she whispered to me that she didn't have a stitch on under the dress, and what was I going to do about it.

While we were in the pub, she would tease, running her fingers up and down the stem of her wine glass, feeling the bulge in my trouser front, under the table, until I grabbed her by the hand and led her forcefully back to the flat. I called her a fucking cock teasing fucking bitch, ripped the dress to shreds, threw her on the bed, and piled into her like a wild animal on heat, the two of us turning the air blue with the filthy language we shouted at each other!!!

Happy memories

Last edited by mrangry : 11-21-2017 at 07:35 AM.

Old 11-22-2017, 06:46 AM   #1157
WynterStorm
Virgin

Smile Taking control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneCopenhagen View Post
I have often wondered how many women really like to be taken forcefully with the man in control.
My wife is not normally into S/M or anything like it, but sometimes I take her quite forcefully holding her hands over her head while fucking her and sucking and biting her tits and when she sits on top of me I grab her hips and ass very hard and force her down on my cock - and when we have done this she says afterwards that it was really good to be taken like that and to be without control.
Ihave had a similar experience with an earlier girlfriend, who normally liked it very gentle and soft, but sometimes got off really hard when I took command.
I would like to hear from both men and women your experiences and whether or not this would be an indication of her wanting more in that direction - and how I go about it - your help will be appreciated.
You can either send me a private message or give your opinion here - Thanks!
When a guy is with me, I have pretty much told him that he can do whatever he wants, but is not allowed to punch or kick or leave cuts or bruises or inflict harsh pain, otherwise it becomes kind of assault. But role playing is fun, take me by surprise, blind fold me handcuff me,gag me, warn me not to scream, tell me I am to do as my told, without questioning, and I will be rewarded, tie me up and then hey let the games begin. Being taken in a rough but playful way has to be consensual, & both or more parties be willing participants. If your wife likes it then have a set of rules that must be adhered to.To be held down, called filthy names & even have more than one man take me in any way he wants is super cool.

Old 11-24-2017, 03:00 PM   #1158
N2outdoors
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by WynterStorm View Post
When a guy is with me, I have pretty much told him that he can do whatever he wants, but is not allowed to punch or kick or leave cuts or bruises or inflict harsh pain, otherwise it becomes kind of assault. But role playing is fun, take me by surprise, blind fold me handcuff me,gag me, warn me not to scream, tell me I am to do as my told, without questioning, and I will be rewarded, tie me up and then hey let the games begin. Being taken in a rough but playful way has to be consensual, & both or more parties be willing participants. If your wife likes it then have a set of rules that must be adhered to.To be held down, called filthy names & even have more than one man take me in any way he wants is super cool.
How do you like to be rewarded for your obedience?

Old 11-25-2017, 12:02 PM   #1159
eroticspank
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrangry View Post
interesting thread. I worry a bit sometimes about this kink of mine, as I am not sexist or mysoginistic in any way, but male dom does turn me on.

I bought her cheap clothes, dressed like a slut, she liked me to treat her like one, I would rip the blouse open, throw her on the bed and just fuck her as hard as I could, while pulling her hair and calling her a bitch, slut, whore etc

I called her a fucking cock teasing fucking bitch, ripped the dress to shreds, threw her on the bed, and piled into her like a wild animal on heat, the two of us turning the air blue with the filthy language we shouted at each other!!!

Happy memories
I have some memories like this^ as well. I think when I first starting feeling this Male Dom side, I would keep it to myself as I fucked my gf thinking it was bad. It was not until years later did I realize that some women really enjoy the rough fuck and being called names.

When I reflect on it, it seems to me that the name calling is about an "inner" anger at my gf for making me so hot for her. This lust comes out of me that I find hard to control, and it is her fault...because of how she dresses, how she acts, and how she teases me. So I call her a Slut, Whore, etc. And I like to hear her admit she is a slut, whore, but my slut and whore. After the sex and role-play is over I find it easy to do the cuddling and aftercare because my partner has indulged in the scene with me.

ES