Old 12-09-2012, 10:00 PM   #250826
Trace_Element
...wandering still...

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaticanAssassin View Post
Well I appreciate that I was not asked to help with the painting and hanging, you are still not allowed near my work bench again. There is a order to things dam you!!!
You can help hang, mud, sand and paint the labooritory...a 22 x 13 run and a 22 x 11'6 run...both slanted...one wraps 5 windows...prepare to sweat!

Old 12-09-2012, 10:10 PM   #250827
VaticanAssassin
God Mod

Location: On the edge of a mountain, in the desert, overlooking the ocean.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace_Element View Post
You can help hang, mud, sand and paint the labooritory...a 22 x 13 run and a 22 x 11'6 run...both slanted...one wraps 5 windows...prepare to sweat!
Oddly enough that sound inviting. Hard, real work is a welcome relief from sucking dick for sales, and dealing with a gossip factory office staff. Never understood my dads obsession with working on cars in his spare time. I do know.
And now for the disclaimer: If you're easily offended, do not read my posts. If you don't think jokes about minorities, gays, politicians, religion, celebrities, athletes, etc. are funny, do not read my posts. If you find cursing distasteful, fucking Do not read my posts. If you read my posts, and then tell me you're offended, then you can go eat a bag of dicks cuz you shoulda heeded my disclaimer

Old 12-09-2012, 10:19 PM   #250828
Trace_Element
...wandering still...

Quote:
Oddly enough that sound inviting. Hard, real work is a welcome relief from sucking dick for sales, and dealing with a gossip factory office staff. Never understood my dads obsession with working on cars in his spare time. I do know.
I have sweat (sweated?) my ass off all weekend...and loved every minute of it...plus when my lab is done I'll have my space back...a place for amps, guitars, cameras and computers...with a new split cell heating and cooling system...I may never be seen in public again!

Old 12-09-2012, 10:27 PM   #250829
blobfish
Literotica Guru

The above exchange smacks of homoeroticism.

Old 12-09-2012, 10:34 PM   #250830
VaticanAssassin
God Mod

Location: On the edge of a mountain, in the desert, overlooking the ocean.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blobfish View Post
The above exchange smacks of homoeroticism.
My speak to text will not translate what I just called you.
And now for the disclaimer: If you're easily offended, do not read my posts. If you don't think jokes about minorities, gays, politicians, religion, celebrities, athletes, etc. are funny, do not read my posts. If you find cursing distasteful, fucking Do not read my posts. If you read my posts, and then tell me you're offended, then you can go eat a bag of dicks cuz you shoulda heeded my disclaimer

Old 12-09-2012, 10:34 PM   #250831
cleaver
Literotica Koro

Location: qax̂um tanangis by summer --- castaway cay by winter --- points between, between
Seven hundred and twelve. She quit right there. Never to go for another. Never to traipse through for some record. Cards and letters - all asking for something. Emails and phone calls - pestering, clinging and cold. She'd chucked the ring and all the other baubles into a bank safe strong box - then chucked the one key to it to the back of a drawer in a house that she only kept in the summer. She knew where it was if she ever needed it. She wouldn't. They still lined up if she ever was to return. She wouldn't. She wouldn't do it any more. Not one more time. Edgar was lost in India. None of it mattered any more.

Old 12-09-2012, 10:46 PM   #250832
IrezumiKiss
Make Erotica Great Again!

Thumbs up

lamamama:

I’ve seen a couple of other artists re-imagine Tangled in India, and thought I’d have a crack at it myself. SO MUCH FUN

"When men worship me because of my breasts, I feel that I am an embodiment of the goddess that has become...a part of our collective human soul." — Chloe Vevrier

Irezumi's Atelier of Illustrated Libidinous Debauchery (Formerly The Ranch of Raunch) <----now SINDEXED for your viewing pleasure!

TRIBUTES:
Belle Morte 5/1/08

Old 12-09-2012, 10:49 PM   #250833
blobfish
Literotica Guru

Quote:
My speak to text will not translate what I just called you.
I guess "hunk" isn't in its vocabulary.

Old 12-09-2012, 11:15 PM   #250834
bluemuse
alma complicada

It wasn't a Sunday, fun day. At least my fridge is clean.

Old 12-09-2012, 11:18 PM   #250835
dolf
copping a feel

worst self destructive horn ever.

Old 12-09-2012, 11:39 PM   #250836
Farrah
Bun in the oven

Ice pack. Several ice packs.

Old 12-09-2012, 11:42 PM   #250837
dolf
copping a feel

kinky!

Old 12-09-2012, 11:47 PM   #250838
blobfish
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemuse View Post
It wasn't a Sunday, fun day. At least my fridge is clean.
Really? Sunday is usually my fun day. My "I-don't-have-to-run-day", if you will.

Old 12-09-2012, 11:51 PM   #250839
cleaver
Literotica Koro

Location: qax̂um tanangis by summer --- castaway cay by winter --- points between, between
Birds of a feather should never have to search for the crazy that's crazy to them. It's delivered. Station to station. It's the broken toys that always bring more wonder than all the "joy" the sane ones promise. The 'right' ones never are. They never were. The 'right ones' always lie. They've also nothing ever interesting in the fridge. They are rightly boring. Cry to someone who will relish the tears. Not to someone who will belligerently not understand and miss how they actually nourish. "Pick the pretty one". Don't you see the fallacies in that? After all this time? Be broken pretty. Progress.

Old 12-09-2012, 11:55 PM   #250840
dolf
copping a feel

that... turned me on.

Old 12-09-2012, 11:59 PM   #250841
blobfish
Literotica Guru

Hey Cleave, are you on Twitter? I recently started following this very cool lady that I think you would like. I can send you a link to her feed if you want.

ETA:

https://mobile.twitter.com/TriciaLockwood

Old 12-10-2012, 12:01 AM   #250842
Farrah
Bun in the oven

very!

earworm.

that's my favorite thing you've written under this name.

Old 12-10-2012, 12:07 AM   #250843
cleaver
Literotica Koro

Quote:
Hey Cleave, are you on Twitter? I recently started following this very cool lady that I think you would like. I can send you a link to her feed if you want.

ETA:

https://mobile.twitter.com/TriciaLockwood
I do twitter but not at all. The avenues are opened. The desire is... frigided. The 40 word thing is a real hindrance. 40 words, right?

Old 12-10-2012, 12:10 AM   #250844
blobfish
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleaver View Post
I do twitter but not at all. The avenues are opened. The desire is... frigided. The 40 word thing is a real hindrance. 40 words, right?
Nah, it's 140 characters. Ms. Lockwood's Tweets are like little free verse poems, and some are really funny.

Old 12-10-2012, 12:15 AM   #250845
dolf
copping a feel

this is killing me!

Old 12-10-2012, 01:27 AM   #250846
cleaver
Literotica Koro

Quote:
Nah, it's 140 characters. Ms. Lockwood's Tweets are like little free verse poems, and some are really funny.
40 words are ... well over 140 of my characters. Good characters. I won't put baby in a corner that way. This's better as a blurt and lost and... gemlike. Tweets! Yeah. The fucker lies dormant. A cunt or two (one's a certified 'fat cunt') found it. Killed the lily. I was disgusted with myself. Go and look. You'll find it. I've no herd that I've heard.

Old 12-10-2012, 01:44 AM   #250847
Byron In Exile
Frederick Fucking Chopin

Location: Don't let the sun burn a hole in your ass, William Blake: rise now, and drive your cart and plow over the bones of the dead!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetoread View Post
I has headache. Everyone must whisper.
if i could talk only in lower case, then i would.

it's just not me.

I am but mad north-north-west:
When the wind is southerly I know a hawk from a handsaw.

In the High School halls
In the shopping malls
Conform or be cast out

In the basement bars
In the backs of cars
Be cool or be cast out

Old 12-10-2012, 01:47 AM   #250848
blobfish
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleaver View Post
40 words are ... well over 140 of my characters. Good characters. I won't put baby in a corner that way. This's better as a blurt and lost and... gemlike. Tweets! Yeah. The fucker lies dormant. A cunt or two (one's a certified 'fat cunt') found it. Killed the lily. I was disgusted with myself. Go and look. You'll find it. I've no herd that I've heard.
Well, if you ever decide to return, look me up (@blobfish7) and check out Ms. Lockwood.

The Snookies and the Gagas might make it seem vapid, but Twitter has some quality stuff. It's like a Diogenes Club with loose membership requirements. Make no mistake; there are some Mycrofts amongst the masses.

Old 12-10-2012, 01:56 AM   #250849
Byron In Exile
Frederick Fucking Chopin

Location: Don't let the sun burn a hole in your ass, William Blake: rise now, and drive your cart and plow over the bones of the dead!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah View Post
Ice pack. Several ice packs.
You must know that your avatar basically says "fuck me, dammit!"

And I do find that distracting from your posts.

I am but mad north-north-west:
When the wind is southerly I know a hawk from a handsaw.

In the High School halls
In the shopping malls
Conform or be cast out

In the basement bars
In the backs of cars
Be cool or be cast out

Old 12-10-2012, 02:03 AM   #250850
cleaver
Literotica Koro

Quote:
Well, if you ever decide to return, look me up (@blobfish7) and check out Ms. Lockwood.

The Snookies and the Gagas might make it seem vapid, but Twitter has some quality stuff. It's like a Diogenes Club with loose membership requirements. Make no mistake; there are some Mycrofts amongst the masses.
I'm quite sure there are. Problem is - is that there are actually Mycrofts all about us. I'm all but consumed with a myriad of tangible Mycrofts. I'm actually quite plugged in. They've pretty much precluded me from seeking them too diligently in the commercially collected dross-space. I also can't abide Aunt Flo telling me and my friends what kind of filled doughnut she bought Uncle FatFuck on the way back from mass. I'm simple like that. Does this Lockwood dude read hotchick?

Closed Thread