Rough sex and love.

Off topic but is it normal that I keep receiving message from men who want to cyber sext me? I guess I’m not used to getting this on a forum! :confused:

Yes. If you're not interested, you have two options - tell them go away (with sub options 'be polite' or 'be as rude as you feel they deserve) or ignore them.
The first option frequently results in further engagement, often unpleasant.
The second usually results in them disappearing, although they may cycle back around. They have fairly short memories.
You'll have made yourself particularly open by identifying as sub. But it slows down after a while.

Oh I didn’t know I can unable PMs! That’s awesome! I got tired of adding to ignore list.

They’d be crazy to think I’d be sub to a complete stranger on the internet...

Thank you everyone, again! :)

I will send $20 through paypal or something to any internet creep who tells us why they send unsolicited PMs.

I will send $20 through paypal or something to any internet creep who tells us why they send unsolicited PMs.

Right!? I wonder what they think will happen really? I doubt any girl who is sub would be like sure yes stranger, get all rough with me. I’m also intrigued in finding reasons why.

Oh I didn’t know I can unable PMs! That’s awesome! I got tired of adding to ignore list.

They’d be crazy to think I’d be sub to a complete stranger on the internet...

Thank you everyone, again! :)

I recommend you post any really asshat PM's on the asshat PM thread. (personal details removed... it is quite therapeutic. lol)

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1434926

I see you have turned you PM's off. that seems wise to me.

If there is anyone you WANT to talk to, you can individually turn on PM's just for them by making them your "buddy"

I also found it was useful to turn off my "on line" indication light.

Haha this thread is gold! Kinda wish I hadn’t disabled my PMs! But ugh, they were too cringy!

I talked to my bf about some of my issues, and he said those are my feelings and he respects and understands them and wouldn’t do anything that I don’t enjoy. I didn’t tell him that it makes me feel I’m unloved cause he hasn’t told me he loves me so I thought that could be awkward.

I know I should tell him I love him, but when I whispered and he said nothing I just thought maybe he’s just not ready to hear or deal with this? My best friend said he probably didn’t hear you cause it’s a big deal, he wouldn’t just want you to go crazy wondering.

I’m thinking of everything you awesome people said though and slowly trying to implement them!

Haha this thread is gold! Kinda wish I hadn’t disabled my PMs! But ugh, they were too cringy!

I talked to my bf about some of my issues, and he said those are my feelings and he respects and understands them and wouldn’t do anything that I don’t enjoy. I didn’t tell him that it makes me feel I’m unloved cause he hasn’t told me he loves me so I thought that could be awkward.

I know I should tell him I love him, but when I whispered and he said nothing I just thought maybe he’s just not ready to hear or deal with this? My best friend said he probably didn’t hear you cause it’s a big deal, he wouldn’t just want you to go crazy wondering.

I’m thinking of everything you awesome people said though and slowly trying to implement them!

I wanted to check in and see how you are doing and if you have more questions.
Are you and your guy talking? Have you been reading?

I see your PM's are off... Smart. It is so easy to get overwhelmed when you are new here... Like chum in the water.

Cascadia

Thank you so much for thinking about me!

We actually aren’t doing too good. We were talking about our relationship and he said something like he is torn cause he doesn’t want to let this go cause it means something to him but doesn’t want to hurt me if it later doesn’t workout.

I took this to mean that he isn’t in love with me and maybe on some level knows this isn’t going to workout. This really hurt, I can take physical pain in sex but not the emotional kind.

He later apologized saying he just misspoke and said that sometimes he’ll say stupid things but I haven’t replied back. That was last Tuesday and we haven’t talked since then.

I’m kinda gutted cause I was really starting to fall hard for him, but oh I guess that’s life.

Thank you for all the wonderful help, it still means a lot to me and I learned a lot.

Thank you so much for thinking about me!

We actually aren’t doing too good. We were talking about our relationship and he said something like he is torn cause he doesn’t want to let this go cause it means something to him but doesn’t want to hurt me if it later doesn’t workout.

I took this to mean that he isn’t in love with me and maybe on some level knows this isn’t going to workout. This really hurt, I can take physical pain in sex but not the emotional kind.

He later apologized saying he just misspoke and said that sometimes he’ll say stupid things but I haven’t replied back. That was last Tuesday and we haven’t talked since then.

I’m kinda gutted cause I was really starting to fall hard for him, but oh I guess that’s life.

Thank you for all the wonderful help, it still means a lot to me and I learned a lot.

You are welcome.
If you want to talk more, just PM me.

Cascadia

Can a man have really dominiating BDSM sex with me (which I consent to and enjoy) where he gets to spank me, belt me, cane me, slap me, choke me and even spit on me or in my mouth and call me his whore and slut and still be in love with me?

I guess I’m struggling that someone who loves me would want to slap me on the face. I know it must just be my subconscious and it’s stemming from societal norms but I can’t help feel unloved when this happens, even though I enjoy how it feels physically and he always asks me beforehand.

Well I guess my question is...do u want this person to “be in love” with you? Of course you can have both, but it depends on both partners. Did you start of as a sub for this person or were you already in a relationship before you started with the BDSM? If you were already in a “relationship” with this person...how long before the role play got started. Lots of variables to consider. But of course it’s possible and if you doubt it...(a) ask him how he feels...at a time when sex isn’t happening and (b) if you doubt his sincerity, tell him you want to take a step back from the BDSM for a bit and engage in other play.

Back