Courage acquired

Hi LW - Just back from my trip and WOW !!! You are even more beautiful than I'd dreamed. And I had dreamed quite a bit ;) Thanks to SwompGurl for insporing you. And thanks to you for inspring me.

xo

Okay, so I decided that my bestie, SwompGurl is prety damn brave. So I am trying to be as well. This pic is a limited time offer only, and I will be editing the thread to remove it probably tomorrow sometime. So, I hope all my loyal subscribers and fan see it. And no, Black it's not my "girls." but I hope you enjoy it all the same.

Please note that this picture was taken after a shower and I blow dried my hair the other morning. I thought I looked good and wanted to document it. (And yes, I do blow dry my hair in the nude).

Hi LW - Just back from my trip and WOW !!! You are even more beautiful than I'd dreamed. And I had dreamed quite a bit ;) Thanks to SwompGurl for insporing you. And thanks to you for inspring me.

xo

*blush* You do know what to say to get me to blush don't you? Thank you very much! I do appreciate it. I'll make sure that SG gets your thanks. And for inspiring you? I don't know what I inspire you to do, but you are welcome.

Sorry for those looking but I did remove that picture of my face. I said it was a limited time offer. Now I am just thinking of what will be next in my adventures posting on lit. I am open to some suggestions, as always.

(sigh...) :(

Sorry for those looking but I did remove that picture of my face. I said it was a limited time offer. Now I am just thinking of what will be next in my adventures posting on lit. I am open to some suggestions, as always.

Enjoy your pics. We don't need the shirt to tell us that you are sexy, but you know that. ;)

SG, I can't believe that no one has commented on your sharing?! So under appreciated.

Um, er, ugh, *scratching my head* Hmmmm. What is the proper forum etiquette?

I assumed it was unseemly to comment about one fine lady on another fine lady's thread. :eek:

But, if you insist ;) ;) Both of you are beautiful busty ladies! Many thanks for the pics.
smiley-happy110.gif

Um, er, ugh, *scratching my head* Hmmmm. What is the proper forum etiquette?

I assumed it was unseemly to comment about one fine lady on another fine lady's thread. :eek:

But, if you insist ;) ;) Both of you are beautiful busty ladies! Many thanks for the pics.
smiley-happy110.gif

Awe, Inspirinious I forgot what a gentleman you are. If it was anyone besides SG posting pics on my thread, I would be mad. But you can't get mad at your bestie! :D

And thank you for the compliment!

Oh, it was appreciated. Just didn't know if commenting on your thread was appropriate. The thought of myself and 4 luscious breasts was in my mind for hours ! Make that days !

I think that it is great that you have a friend that is willing to share her pics as well. Thanks to both of you. I know that it took courage for LW to start the thread, and now I'm glad to see that you're having fun.:D

Thanks boys! I love that SG has joined me here and is posting as well! If you haven't checked it out already, check out her Picture Thread

Back