Gals mind helping with subtle signals you give off??

one1wild00

Experienced
I've been told I'm a natural flirt and I don't even realize it (I'm just being me.) Trouble comes as I don't recognize the subtle response signals unless someone hits me over the head with an I beam or flat out tells me. Any gals care to be my guinea pigs? (Caution before you say yes: I really might start to like you.)

I've been told I'm a natural flirt and I don't even realize it (I'm just being me.) Trouble comes as I don't recognize the subtle response signals unless someone hits me over the head with an I beam or flat out tells me. Any gals care to be my guinea pigs? (Caution before you say yes: I really might start to like you.)

I dunno but I'm a woman and I'm the same damned way. Can't tell you how many times over the years that some guy has fallen in love with me and/or asked him to marry me and I didn't even see it coming.

And no, I'm not looking for a fella.

I dunno but I'm a woman and I'm the same damned way. Can't tell you how many times over the years that some guy has fallen in love with me and/or asked him to marry me and I didn't even see it coming.

And no, I'm not looking for a fella.

fall in love I get, but marry you and you didn't see it coming? do you want to tell a story or seven?

Back