how many times will you fuck me every day?

Are you advertising ED meds now? If so sign me up...

Wait.

Hang on a minute !

how many times will you fuck me every day?

A bit of a dumb question as a dominatrix you abuse your subs but most you will never fuck them. They are subs as such they are beneath you. You only get fucked by women or men equal or better to than you are.

Last edited:
A bit of a dumb question as a dominatrix you abuse your subs but most you will never fuck them. They are subs as such they are beneath you. You only get fucked by women or men equal or better to than you are.

I hate to tell you this, Arthur, but dominance comes in a million shapes and colors. As the dominant, she sets the parameters. If she wants to have her sub fuck her, then that's what she gets.

I hate to tell you this, Arthur, but dominance comes in a million shapes and colors. As the dominant, she sets the parameters. If she wants to have her sub fuck her, then that's what she gets.

I know all about dominatrix is just that to them a sub is a joke. Trained both so you think I'm wrong then you have not known a true dominatrix. Subs are to be forced to service both males and females as an whore. Think clearly Doms are different Dominatrix are not. Their use of the word will tell you all you need to know.

Based on your several posts on STD’s I’m guessing the answer is none.

I would be more inclined to kneel and suck you, my handsome face sure to fit nicely between your smooth soft thighs. I'd be grateful if you poured your golden wine, but that is of course up to your dom self. If you'd rather just watch, cfnm style, I'd be pleased to kneel and stroke my aroused member (cock) to a pearly explosion (cum), but that is also up to your dom self. Much as I hate to admit it, fucking is the least enticing of them all.
Yours Truly and Submissively (somewhat submissively, no I won't be flogged or made to crawl and bark like a dog).

Back