New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome ushi.....

I think I will look forward to your posts with great anticipation...welcome to Lit and jump right in!!

princess
 
Hi! I'm new to literotica boards but I've been in the lifestyle for about 5 years, mostly as a sub but I seem to have developed a taste for the flip side lately. I am in the process of training a wonderful boyslave and I've found the resources here to be a great help! Thanks so much!
 
Hi to the newcomers... as a recent newbie myself, I can tell you with confidence that most everyone here has been wonderful about answering questions, even stupid ones :). Also, you should take a look at some of the sillier threads... they are fun, but usually informative as well.
 
Hello,

I am a newbie, 37 years old, submissive by nature and live in the midwest. In my old life ex and I played around with certain parts of BDSM. For as long as I can remember I have been curious and attracted to the whole BDSM thing. Not sure why I'm wired this way but I am so maybe its time to accept my natural tendencies and relax and enjoy the ride.

For the last 10 years I have been married and intend on staying married to a wonderful man. We now have an empty nest so I saw this as a prime oppurtunity to explore BDSM and create deeper bonds between the two of us. Actually brought it up to hubbie and he is willing to try anything within reason (no blood). Thanks to some your responses to a previous post of mine I am learning how to talk to him about this and realized that while he has seen some porn he really doesn't know a lot about this. Unfortunately Hubbie does not have the same love of the in the internet that I do so I am now printing articles for him. The BDSM library has been very helpful in helping me to locate some very useful and helpful information.

What I am not: is a troll, searching for a dominant (have one just need to educate him), a lonely hornie housewife (I work and if I just wanted sex could have had it several times over), or going thru a midlife crisis.

See Ya,
LilDallas
 
Welcome to our Community sparklestars and ushi, and LilDallas...I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts, and I wish you all well upon your respective journeys.

I am excited and happy that you have all found our Library to be such a great resource. If there are questions you may have about it, or you find something particularly interesting that you see that needs adding, do drop me a PM, won't you?

~anelize, BDSM Librarian
 
My introduction

My profile is accurate.

I am a miserable son of a bitch! Extreme alpha male gorilla. Angry as a motherfucker! I had a wonderfully devoted sub, and I fucked up, and I married her instead of collaring her. Next major fuckup was the kids. I am pleading to you subs out there, if its not too late, aw fuck it, nevermind, everybody's different. Anyway, she has turned into our collective worst fuckin' nightmare, a fucking nagging fucking cunt. I no longer care for her hamburger and am pursuing steak, intimacy, eros, albeit online. Discipline would be the best thing in the world for her, yet it would be forced. She knows how I feel yet leaves me unrequitted. The equality of marriage and the responsiblity of children has ruined my life.

Should any subs, who have their masters permission, want to pity me with play, and try to absorb some of my pain, I beseech you.

Were I to switch, it could not be with might. This is because I'm an extreme alpha male. Crowds part before me. My neutral look frightens people. My face is quite expressive. Stages of anger. My look, just before I snarl causes other alphas to get the hell away from 'that crazy son of a bitch'.

Were I to switch it would be through the tenderness of a sub, foregoing her agony. The use of might against me would fail.

I absolutely adore subs. They are angels on this earth, meant to fully support their dominant. My heart cries for their pain. I am merciless but I am not cruel. I stare at nightsade's avatar and am lost in the models look. That look. I would try so hard to bring it happiness. sigh ...

For those of you familiar with John Norman's writings, I equate myself to Bosk.

I had a few online encounters in the brief days that I've been here and have found them quite enjoyable. Please consider me a friend to this board.

A :rose: for all you subs.
 
Last edited:
Welcome to our community, Grunt. I pray you find what you're looking for. Your intro was powerful and raw. Take care on your journey :rose:

~anelize
 
Hello

Hi, My name is Damia, I am 22 (23 next month) bi female from the uk.

I live with my dom 24/7 and have done since 18th Jan this year.

Have been lurking on lit for ages and only now got brave enough to say hello, always looking for like minded people to chat with.
 

Attachments

  • heather.jpg
    heather.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 302
Not really in the mood for an introduction right now, but better now then never. I'm a male sub and pretty much the evil backlash to those schoolgirl types. I'm hopelessly and tragically obsessed with love and romance. I have a depressing disposition about me sometimes (or so I’m told) other times I’m pretty childish and carefree. I feel happiest when I’m under someone else’s control. I’m new at all this and I can’t seem to find a good teacher.
 
Hello New Folks

Glad to see lots of folks come out of lurk mode and join in. Feel free to post to your hearts content. Read the wonderful Library, cause it cuts to the chase most often.

Glad to see a male sub surface.

We do not bite, much

a sense of humor will serve you well here.
 
Welcome to those that are new since last I posted here

I only bite submissives
and only if they beg

:)
 
start at the bottom and working my way up

Hello DarkEyes,

Thought I would say hi. Although I have observed and fantasized about BDSM for some time, I am relatively new at it. Both my girl and I are ready to play and explore, but we are quite shy. I look forward to gaining and sharing experience through channels such as this. I have a creative mind and a lot of "love" to give, if you know what I mean.

Cheers,
uncle jessie

:devil:
 
a brief missive

Greetings and good day

I am a 22 year old masosub in a long-term d/s relationship. I was previously a regular reader and poster of the Lit. boards but a loss in jobs, a fight with the 'rents and a change in location have kept me occupied for nearly a year. I'm just now settling back down and hoping to get back in the swing of things.

I previously posted under another name but due to the long absence I thought changing to my pet name wouldn't cause much stir.

I am a legal secretary from Southern Illinois whose most notable contribution has been the notarizing of slavary contracts (the boss will never know). I'm a member in the local Pagan Scene, and I am actively looking for other bdsm'ers in my geographical area who would like to get together socially in a relaxed atmosphere where its okay to smack someone on the ass and call them a whore.

Other than that *taps fingers* I like wine tastings and ethnic festivals...and the color blue.

Hoping for wonderful conversations to be....

Ms. Black
 
Wow, look at all the new faces! Welcome to our Community, Ms_Black, uncle jessie, StarCandies, and Damia, and anyone else I may have missed :rose: Great to have you! I look forward to getting to know you all through your posts....jump right in. Don't forget to check out our wonderful Library in your travels. A particular favorite is Wizard's link thread in the Category Links. Our Lit friend Wizard keeps it current and its loaded with all sorts of links that you might find useful. Its a great browse.

If you ever have a suggestion or comment on the Library, please feel free to drop me a PM.

Again, great to have you here, join right in!

~anelize, BDSM Librarian
 
a fresh start...

I'm not new to literotica; I've been reading stories here for over a year now. It's just recently, however, that I discovered the forum. My self discovery started two years ago when a man hit on me and stunned me out of my idioticy. You see, as an overweight teen, I took the path that I wasn't allowed to have a sensual side or to want sex. I repressed myself horribly. I'm working through that, learning to love myself and my body. I've been very happily introduced to my breasts not as an inconvienence but as something to be admired, sucked, spanked, nibbled, bitten, and loved. They are large so there is plenty to go around.

When I slowly began opening myself up to my sexuality, I rediscovered masturbation. Before I was aware of the taboos of masturbation, I was tying my wrists together and playing with myself while daydreaming about being kidnapped by pirates or being a slave in a harem.

It's been an incredible journey and I'm still learning who I am and what I want and what I need. I appreciate this forum because it helps me ask questions of myself and explore my sensuality. I went in a single hour of having my first kiss, to having my wrists cuffed and locked to the collar around my neck while my breasts were mercilessly played with. It was a wonderful opening to the world of domination and submission and I hope to continue garnering both physical and mental experiences.
 
curiousity and kittens - wink wink

I haven't tried spanking yet but I do hope it happens soon!!! I'm absolutely squirming with curiousity which may not have killed the cat but hopefully it'll get my pussy slapped a time or two ;)
 
Re: curiousity and kittens - wink wink

SkylineBlue said:
I haven't tried spanking yet but I do hope it happens soon!!! I'm absolutely squirming with curiousity which may not have killed the cat but hopefully it'll get my pussy slapped a time or two ;)

all i can say to that is "Meow baby"
 
mmm....

well now, i've never tried meowing midst sex or foreplay - i tend to just moan, gasp, whimper and beg - perhaps it's time to incoprorate a few kitten meows.
 
Hi,

I'm new (but you already knew that!) I'm in the UK, 40-year-old straight female - I went back to University full time last year to study Philosophy and I am loving it. I've plucked up the courage to post here because it seems to be a very supportive and welcoming community.

I don't know all the "lingo" yet, so I hope I don't sound too silly. Literotica is the first and only site of its type that I have visited. I found myself drawn to the non-consensual stories and got incredibly excited reading the dom/sub ones, I couldn't get enough of them. Over the last few days I've been immersed in fantasy, and I can't get this out of my mind now. I'm interested in writing and submitting some stories, eventually.

All my life (literally, even as a child, as early as I can remember) I've fantasised about being controlled and now am a submissive or slave in all my sexual fantasies. I can't come unless I am fantasising about control or punishment now. I realise fantasy and reality are two very different things, not least because I've never found a man in real life who can satisfy this need in me.

I've been celibate for the past ten years (apart from trusty sex toys, of course!), because the men who were interested in me were not dominant types and I ended up frustrated - most men I started relationships with seemed to want me to be dominant, and I am so uncomfortable with that role that I ended the relationships immediately it became evident they wanted it. I was desperate to be spanked and controlled, but somehow didn't attract the men who wanted to do it! I think I also denied this need in myself, feeling it was somehow "wrong". Yikes. What a waste of all those years!

In my six years online, I met three men (on ICQ and board game sites) who I was attracted to and who were interested in my submissive role, but unfortunately these didn't work out - the first lost interest in me when I was too afraid to let him vist me in real life, the second and third lost interest when I failed to please them (out of embarrassment, I might add - I wasn't quite so sure of my preference at that stage)!

I've only just realised what I want from my sexuality (only just admitted to myself that this is a deep and undeniable need in me). So what on earth do I do now? Can anyone give me advice about taking the first steps to realising my fantasies? I'm very nervous about the chat, but I would like to try it. I don't expect to find a relationship, but some support and company from others who have the same preferences would be great.

Could someone experienced in the literotica chat and willing to give me any advice about it please contact me by PM?
 
Help! Someone was kind enough to PM me just a moment ago, but when I clicked OK to open in a new window, nothing happened - no PM. What did I do wrong?
 
Originally posted by justathought
Help! Someone was kind enough to PM me just a moment ago, but when I clicked OK to open in a new window, nothing happened - no PM. What did I do wrong?
this is Master Bill ....i just PMed you ... i will be willing to talk to you and guide you if you want some help .... send me email at *edit e mail addy* and we can talk ...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I posted a few days ago as a hesitant newbie - I peeked in the door and saw a wonderful place where people were honest and sincere about their sexuality and a lifestyle that I suddenly realised is right for me too. I asked for advice, and Master Bill answered.

In four days I have gone from being a frustrated/celibate vanilla (I didn't even know what that meant at first) to being accepted as a slave in training, owned, collared and sent into subspace for nearly half an hour (pant, pant... thank you Master! <collapse>) I also have three lovely sisters who love me and welcomed me into Master's family with amazing warmth.

Too fast? Maybe, my head is spinning. But I now have some idea how lucky I am that Master Bill got to me first, and I've taken the leap of faith to place my complete trust in him. I've given him the gift of myself, and every day Master teaches me some more about how to be free and proud in the giving of that gift.

I have a shedfull of insecurities and anxieties - I still worry about being such a newbie - I don't know what half the terms used in BDSM mean and some of the bondage gear I've seen frightens the life out of me (in a thrilling sort of way!!) I trust Master to introduce me to this lifestyle, and I'm learning more every day. What I learn makes me more and more certain that this lifestyle is for me!

I'm really enjoying reading the posts here, getting a great education at the same time as getting to know some wonderful people.

I really do love my Master and my sisters. How could I not? Their generosity deserves to be returned and I'm going to try my best to do just that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top