DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have not offended me if that is what your asking. I am flattered by it.

Alright. time for some new voting!

I know i know. It's about damn time.

You guys no the rules. first to 6 votes wins!

attachment.php

Gotta go with B - that red lipstick is gorgeous!

Spanking Video

That was fast!

B Wins.

B Is a video you lucky voters. Enjoy. Quicktime Required. Download it for free from apple.com

13 Megs

SPANKING

Let us know what you think of the video!

That was fast!

B Wins.

B Is a video you lucky voters. Enjoy. Quicktime Required. Download it for free from apple.com

13 Megs

SPANKING

Great to see a video and nice to know the Dr is feeling better after the medical scare last month. Very nice LIPS - great action by the Dr and the Nurse - you guys just need a split screen so we can see the administration of the spank and the reaction by Knotty Nurse at the same time. Dave

That was fast!

B Wins.

13 Megs

SPANKING

ABSOULTLY loved it !!!! Doc I hope you don't mind but I jerked off to that vid of your wifes ass.

That was fast!

B Wins.

13 Megs

SPANKING

Wow...incredibly hot! Thanks much, I joined in with your hubby at the end ;)

ABSOULTLY loved it !!!! Doc I hope you don't mind but I jerked off to that vid of your wifes ass.

Nope. Not at all. Thanks for the compliment actually. :)

Great to see a video and nice to know the Dr is feeling better after the medical scare last month. Very nice LIPS - great action by the Dr and the Nurse - you guys just need a split screen so we can see the administration of the spank and the reaction by Knotty Nurse at the same time. Dave

Thanks for the kind words. Yes I am feeling better. not 100% but better. Glad you enjoyed the vid.

outstanding Doc! keep 'em coming!

Thanks. This whole video shoot was KnottyNurse's idea. The editing was all me. Glad you liked it.

Nope. Not at all. Thanks for the compliment actually. :)

Thanks for the kind words. Yes I am feeling better. not 100% but better. Glad you enjoyed the vid.

Thanks. This whole video shoot was KnottyNurse's idea. The editing was all me. Glad you liked it.

well please pass on my thanks to her as well Doc. very good idea she had there

That was fast!

B Wins.

13 Megs

SPANKING

That was pretty hot Doc. Your nurse has the sexiest 'moan'. Next time how about some penetration while spanking???

That was fast!

B Wins.

13 Megs

SPANKING

just watched it again and even better the second time! i know you guys are married and i respect that. hell i envy it! but man the dirty things i want to do with your wife

That was pretty hot Doc. Your nurse has the sexiest 'moan'. Next time how about some penetration while spanking???

I will see what i can do

just watched it again and even better the second time! i know you guys are married and i respect that. hell i envy it! but man the dirty things i want to do with your wife

You have to wonder if they are dirtier then the things I actually end up doing to my wife?

WOW!! What a sizzling way to start 2010! Sending thanks to you both and 12 :rose:'s for KN to match those rosy cheeks! This vid = instant hard on! :nana: :kiss:

attachment.php

Okay then. :) I know how some people would get if I told them I wanted to sleep with their wife lol. That video is fucking hot, btw. I was cumming quite a bit at the end of it.

attachment.php

I've got to say, I want to see D!

Wow!!!!!!!!!

That was fast!

B Wins.

13 Megs

SPANKING

Totally awesome vid Doc :p

Those luscious lips of KN are just made for taking my cock as you spank that hot ass......well thats how I see it lol

So Fucking HOT:nana: :caning::devil:

Thanks to all who voted B.

Doctor - that was great. Thanks for sharing that. Very erotic and loving at the same time.

Nurse - thanks for being you

Answers

Very well done! Very beautiful and sexy....im jealous!

:D

Okay then. :) I know how some people would get if I told them I wanted to sleep with their wife lol. That video is fucking hot, btw. I was cumming quite a bit at the end of it.

Well I am not "Some people" and the two of us aren't "some couple". Glad you enjoyed the vid. Might have to do more of them with this kind of response.

Totally awesome vid Doc :p

Those luscious lips of KN are just made for taking my cock as you spank that hot ass......well thats how I see it lol

So Fucking HOT:nana: :caning::devil:

Thanks for the kind words. :)

Wow, fantastic work as usual!

Glad you like. Will try and keep the standard high.

Thanks to all who voted B.

Doctor - that was great. Thanks for sharing that. Very erotic and loving at the same time.

Nurse - thanks for being you

Very welcome!

probably not. you lucky devil!

Hahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back