The Secret Diary of Janey Jones

Well, I'd want to read the fine print as well. That's where those pesky terms and conditions reside.

Let's do the telepathic thing too.

Will a Louisville Slugger do?
There is no fine print.

We can do the telepathic thing. It doesn't matter if we get it right. I might think-- push me, but you think I thought-- slap me around. It's all good.

I always wanted a pink bat.

.... Will a Louisville Slugger do?
.... I always wanted a pink bat.

5149-1_large.jpg

The girl is on every playground. She’s got wide eyes to big for her face and doorknob knees to large for her legs. Everyone is interested in her, but nobody wants to know her. They are afraid that whatever goes on in her head might break their own happy homes, and it is a risk that is not worth taking.

We sat on the couch, a few minutes later he was on top of me stroking my hair and kissing my face. His boner poked me through his shorts.

I asked him: Do you fuck your sister, or what?

He got angry about this and his balls in a bunch confused me.

Last week I asked him to help me at my house. He couldn’t because ‘his sister was in town.’ Him fucking her is the only logical explanation that I could think up.

He didn’t understand. Luckily he was so busy playing with the ‘most beautiful hair he ever touched’ that he forgot.

Do you have a Jeep?

funny enough, I did used to have one but I was in a nasty wreck in it . I was stopped at a traffic light and the car behind me never stopped and hit me about 45mph. When the female driver and I were in the ambulance on the way to the hospital, I heard her tell the EMT "omg, I passed out last week when I was driving and I was hoping it wouldn't happen again!!"

I was thinking "fuck that"

I'll go get another one, what color do you like?

We sat on the couch, a few minutes later he was on top of me stroking my hair and kissing my face. His boner poked me through his shorts.

I asked him: Do you fuck your sister, or what?

He got angry about this and his balls in a bunch confused me.

Last week I asked him to help me at my house. He couldn’t because ‘his sister was in town.’ Him fucking her is the only logical explanation that I could think up.

He didn’t understand. Luckily he was so busy playing with the ‘most beautiful hair he ever touched’ that he forgot.

This obviously means that you have superior sex skills to her

I want a boyfriend that will park my car, make me get in the backseat and finger myself while he stands outside and jerks off into my gas tank hole.

Fucking in lane 5

Second fuckers get onto the bed. This is the 200 meter medley sex relay. Lovers, take your mark.

Life is a beach and I am building sand castles. I will let the salt-water sand blast last nights lipstick off of my face.

I haven’t been writing because I can’t find the words to make sense of things. After work started out with my second cousin admitting that he wanted to fuck me, and ended up with the local police officer trying to get into my panties.

I told him: I have to go pee in the bushes, or maybe I should just pee right here in my seat. He said: That’s not very attractive. I said: I have to do something to make me unattractive. He said: It’s illegal to urinate in public. I said: Arrest me!

He thought that was really funny.

Life is a beach and I am building sand castles. I will let the salt-water sand blast last nights lipstick off of my face.

I haven’t been writing because I can’t find the words to make sense of things. After work started out with my second cousin admitting that he wanted to fuck me, and ended up with the local police officer trying to get into my panties.

I told him: I have to go pee in the bushes, or maybe I should just pee right here in my seat. He said: That’s not very attractive. I said: I have to do something to make me unattractive. He said: It’s illegal to urinate in public. I said: Arrest me!

He thought that was really funny.

complications, confusing

When other people intrude on our lives, I guess it's a matter of whether we open the door or not.

I missed your words I truly did

I always look for them

Thank you. I will write more. I am deep in the blue hole. I am sitting at the bottom looking up. I am wondering how the frayed red ribbon in my hair will get me out this time. It doesn't have enough weight and it's not long enough to make an escape. I am alone in the foresters trap. I am the thief poacher and the chief ranger.

I clawed the dirt walls to temporary hopelessness. Now, I am sleepy.

Back