Spring of 2003 in the North East.

Status
Not open for further replies.
cat1.jpg
 
Good Morning People :kiss: :rose: TGIF :)
Last Week of Folklorama in Town so Iam gonna be visiting a few more Pavillions :D
Wishing you all a wonderful & exiting Wknd:)
 
Well at 4:00 P.M. I am off to another wedding.

It seems my cousin decided she wanted to be married a month ago.

She works quick, too bad men are not that fast at weddings.

Ahhhh........to be committed.
 
Minus his "Secret Chili recipes". :rolleyes:

You got that right Shagly, Yesterday Hubby and i went fishing and he caught a 5 and 3/4lb large mouth bass and it was 20 inches long that was brought home and is in our freezer for this winter.
 
You got that right Shagly, Yesterday Hubby and i went fishing and he caught a 5 and 3/4lb large mouth bass and it was 20 inches long that was brought home and is in our freezer for this winter.

Is it gutted and ready to defrost?
 
Good Morning "People" :kiss::rose:
So how is everyone doing? it got cold here up north, had frost a few time over nite but the Trees look lovely :)

**
attachment.php
 
second coffeepot is done for the day, I have been on a roll all day cleaning, laundry, doing drapes....I won't stop now until I am finished or 4:00 A.M. gets here first.
 
It finally happened, I looked out the window this morning to see the truck dusted with snow.

I hoped it would hold off until November.
 
This will be my first true winter since 1999. I moved to Florida in 2000 and am now back in the North East. I have encountered snow once in that time for a short visit to my parents in 2002. There is a part of me that is anxious about it and looking forward to the first snow fall and brutal temperatures. There is a part of me that is NOT LOOKING forward to it all...
 
Snow?

No snow here, yet. Better fire up the snowblower. Happy Fall everyone :)

JP
:D
 
To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts. You are free to continue this topic as a new thread. Should you do so, please PM me with a link to both the old and new threads, and I will place a link in this post so that others who follow this thread will be able to find the new one.

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding! :rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top