Incest

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread reignited my thoughts about my aunt! Totally hot, what I'd give to pleasure her!

ya me too, it hit my cousin again, she had huge boobs and crazy tight pussy. fresh and 18. oh it was good.

it was! have u tried getting with ur aunt? never know til u do it. she may be thinking about u in the same way.

Had 2 unbelievable nights with my auntie,moms sister who was 25 years older than I was. It happened much later in life (she was 68). This coming after teasing each other for years. Also my foxy, older sister and I would tease the hell out of eachother until one day she wanted me to check out her new swim suit as I was laying on her bed.Needless to say, she brought her crotch a bit too close and breakfast was served to me in her bed. Again we were both very much adults and this happened a few times after that , all after years of teasing eachother. Would I relive any one of these experiences! Yes, only if there is a next time, Mrs T will be joining in on the fun. :devil::devil:

Yes

I often think about one of my sister's. Given the chance I'd do it in a heartbeat. It's a work in progress.

I'd love to hear how anyone would plan the seduction...incest seduction stories! How you seduced or were seduced?

My Aunt Linda

Btw this is a true story:

Back when I was 16 and constantly having a hard on I got caught masturbating by my 35 year old Aunt.

It was a late afternoon near the end of the 1982 school year and I had only a half day of classes. I arrived home after getting off the bus and raced up to my room. Knowing I had a couple hours until anyone was due back I stripped out of my clothes and jumped into my bed.

I lifted the mattress and pulled out a Hustler magazine that I had hidden there and started to quickly pound my rock hard cock like a typical young teen boy. After a couple of minutes of stroking myself I opened my eyes to check out some of the women in the magazine and noticed that just a few feet away in my open doorway was my Aunt.

Immediately I yanked up my sheets hap hazardly and stuffed the magazine under my pillow. She started to walk towards me and sat down on the edge of my bed, just barely touching my left leg. She asked what I was doing and I had no response. She then looked down at my stiff cock sticking straight up in the sheets. She told me that I need to be more careful with whose home, but she understood my needs as a young man. She said that she won't tell my Mom only if I'd finish stroking my cum out right in front of her.

Being still speechless she did two things rather quickly, but to me the entire time it felt like hours. She pulled my sheets down exposing my naked young hard cock. It was at that moment that I noticed she was wearing a red chenille bathrobe, which she parted exposing her large full breasts and her moist pussy. To this day I remember her very words "begin"!

I felt completely embarrassed, exposed, and yet still horny as hell. So I started to slowly run my hand up and down my shaft. She then raised her voice saying that my Mom will be home shortly and she needed to get a shower before work so I'll need to hurry it along. She noticed that I needed more encouragement so he started to massage her own breasts as well as running her fingers across her trimmed mound and pussy.

Seeing all of this at such a young age and being that I was so pent up at that time it made me start to leak precum. She reached out and lightly touched the head of my cock with her finger and dabbed some of it up. She started to suck on her finger as she continued to finger herself. That was all it took for me to lay my head back and yank on my cock as hard as possible. I can't remember how long that lasted but I do remember shooting a hot load of cum like a geyser all over myself, the bed and across her exposed naked legs.

The next thing that happened took me aback. She proceeded to get up and close her robe. As she walked out the door she told me that it would be our secret, as well as the one and only time it would happen and then closed the door. I sat there stunned from it all, yet still completely turned on I continued to stroke out another full creamy load.

To this day neither of us has ever spoken about it. Consequently that was when I realized how much I enjoyed being an exhibitionist, as well as mutal masturbation with anyone who wants to enjoy themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well while I was having sex last night I thought about my aunt, shot the biggest load I have in a long time

I read a real sexy one about an older sister, she was a hot mess.
But her brother reaped the benifits .😈

Btw this is a true story:

Back when I was 16 and constantly having a hard on I got caught masturbating by my 35 year old Aunt.

It was a late afternoon near the end of the 1982 school year and I had only a half day of classes. I arrived home after getting off the bus and raced up to my room. Knowing I had a couple hours until anyone was due back I stripped out of my clothes and jumped into my bed.

I lifted the mattress and pulled out a Hustler magazine that I had hidden there and started to quickly pound my rock hard cock like a typical young teen boy. After a couple of minutes of stroking myself I opened my eyes to check out some of the women in the magazine and noticed that just a few feet away in my open doorway was my Aunt.

Immediately I yanked up my sheets hap hazardly and stuffed the magazine under my pillow. She started to walk towards me and sat down on the edge of my bed, just barely touching my left leg. She asked what I was doing and I had no response. She then looked down at my stiff cock sticking straight up in the sheets. She told me that I need to be more careful with whose home, but she understood my needs as a young man. She said that she won't tell my Mom only if I'd finish stroking my cum out right in front of her.

Being still speechless she did two things rather quickly, but to me the entire time it felt like hours. She pulled my sheets down exposing my naked young hard cock. It was at that moment that I noticed she was wearing a red chenille bathrobe, which she parted exposing her large full breasts and her moist pussy. To this day I remember her very words "begin"!

I felt completely embarrassed, exposed, and yet still horny as hell. So I started to slowly run my hand up and down my shaft. She then raised her voice saying that my Mom will be home shortly and she needed to get a shower before work so I'll need to hurry it along. She noticed that I needed more encouragement so he started to massage her own breasts as well as running her fingers across her trimmed mound and pussy.

Seeing all of this at such a young age and being that I was so pent up at that time it made me start to leak precum. She reached out and lightly touched the head of my cock with her finger and dabbed some of it up. She started to suck on her finger as she continued to finger herself. That was all it took for me to lay my head back and yank on my cock as hard as possible. I can't remember how long that lasted but I do remember shooting a hot load of cum like a geyser all over myself, the bed and across her exposed naked legs.

The next thing that happened took me aback. She proceeded to get up and close her robe. As she walked out the door she told me that it would be our secret, as well as the one and only time it would happen and then closed the door. I sat there stunned from it all, yet still completely turned on I continued to stroke out another full creamy load.

To this day neither of us has ever spoken about it. Consequently that was when I realized how much I enjoyed being an exhibitionist, as well as mutal masturbation with anyone who wants to enjoy themselves.

HOT! Loved it!

There's a story called 'forced family' on lit I think is great. I imagined an intruder tying me up and lowering my step daughter onto my hard cock seemingly against my will but I'd secretly enjoy it!

The naughty uncle

Incest has always been part of my life and something I have been open to as I grew up in an open home. My uncle had moved it with us as my father traveled quite a bit for his job. I always loved my uncle, I guess you could say I was kind of infatuated with him . He was a successful artist. He painted murals, portraits and abstract's. I had posed for him on occasion, normally regular paintings requiring a generic male to be part of it. Sometimes he would tease me about doing a nude. I would blush and we would laugh about it. When I was young he babysit me, and was responsible for making sure I had a bath before bed.

Now, I was older and he had moved in. Nudity was common in our house, so when he walked in the bathroom while I was showering it didn't phase me in the least. After he did whatever it was he came in to do, he sat down and began talking. Out of the blue he asked if I remember him washing my back when I was younger. I said I did. He asked if I would like him too now. I said okay and since I was showering, he stood and took off his clothes and stepped in the shower to join me. I wasn't shocked, just surprised.

He began washing my back, with his hand holding the bar of soap. His fingers were soapy and slippery, it felt so good. As his hands went lower he began washing my butt, his fingers running up and down the cleft of my ass. He jokingly said I needed to be really clean, but my cock was swelling. As he started probing my hole, my cock was standing straight up. He told me it seemed I liked what he was doing. I nodded I did as he turned me around. There was a quiet moment, before he went to his knees and took my 18 year old cock in his mouth. That was the beginning of us, uncle and nephew cock sucking, and more.

this is the story of my step mom and i..... btw her and my father were seperated at the time and since so more like ex stepmom but still...
it was thanksgiving and we where at a family members house. i knew she was a lil fucked up just by her additude but she always was so it didnt matter. i was 21 so i was playing with the other kids and got my pants a lil dirty, she 34 and was rolling around with one of her kids (my half sisters) and got her pants a lil dirty. lil while later she needed smokes amd i need mt dew so figured we walk up to the store together only a 10min walk there and back so no biggy.
about half way there i mention both r pants being dirty jokingly saying someone might think we were fooling around in the grass. while out missing abeat she said probably not but i suck a mean dick. i was like oh ya? she said yep, i like to beat that shit on my cheeks then gag on its, i get mad at that cock while i suck it. im hard as a rock now and we r at the store. we grab our stuff and on the way out shes like u wanna see how good i am? im like oh ya and we start walking back but stop behind some bushes. she grabs it fast and starts sucking. she tell me im bigger that my dad, which i knew, right then i look up and seen my grandma driving by leaving the dinner. so i tell her to stop we need to get back but if she want to drive me home ill fuck her there. btw my house 50 mins away. she says ok but make up a good excuse as to why im leaving with here but arrived with my real mom.

we get back and i tell them she offered to give me a ride if.....420ed with her. my mom knew i smoked so she was like whatever fine. so we jump in her car with her driving headed to my house. with in mins she says u need to drive so i can suck that cock now. i didnt refuse. she blew me for about 5 mins but she was agressive and causing me to swerve so she stopped and played with her pussy most of the way.

we got there and i realized i left my keys in my moms car and had to crawl in the window to open the door, the second the door was open she ripped my pants down and started again, first slapping it on her cheeks then suck it, spit at it, chock her self with it. we move all over the living room til i found a good place to face fucker her. she said she never tasted cum before but i had to do it without telling her or shed stop. a few pumps later i blasted in the back of her throat. she immediatly got up and ran to the sink spiting it out. totally ruin a great blow job... a few mins later she tells me she loved sucked dick cause she never got off fucking, i laughed and said u lying, she swear she hadnt so i told her ill get u off, she so i doubt it u just came. i laughed again and said u ready. i rolled her over and less then 10 mins of doggystyle pounding and she came, and she came hard. idk if it was her first from a cock but she acted like it. a few mins later i called my real mom to see about my keys. she was on her way to drop them off so i had to get stepmommy out qucikly. i told her she was on her way and he said ok ill go. it was a lil ackward as she put her cloths on and left but i still had a hard on.

we never talked about it again she moved away and got remarried but recently we have seen each other. she looks like shit years of dope but still smiles at me.

never again, she has hepititis now just incase someone was about to ask if ido it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back