Jenny's New Thread for Homeless Litsters

*we let the fire die down and get ready to go in. We kiss and hug and I grab her ass and get her to wrap her legs around me as we go inside.*

Wait, did I miss something? I been trying to keep up since I came back but I don't always do so well I guess.

Wait, did I miss something? I been trying to keep up since I came back but I don't always do so well I guess.
Not that much, my dear - same old party! I was just not here last night.
I'm here. So happy you are too :kiss:. So how was the party last night?
Very nice, just a small bunch of family. We always have fun together. I'm postponing house stuff today. :rolleyes:

Not that much, my dear - same old party! I was just not here last night.

Very nice, just a small bunch of family. We always have fun together. I'm postponing house stuff today. :rolleyes:

Good for you. Housework will still be there when you want to do it. Hope you're enjoying the day well then. ;)

Hiya newbiewoman! Whatcha been doing?
A lot of nothings and somethings!

Had my first Saturday morning off in over two months.. I went shopping. lol Well more like looking but I did find a sweet new nightie... on sale no less! :D

A lot of nothings and somethings!

Had my first Saturday morning off in over two months.. I went shopping. lol Well more like looking but I did find a sweet new nightie... on sale no less! :D

Wow, you need to stop being so conscientious! You know it occurred to me today, I haven't bought any shoes in AGES!

Back