Creative musings

The electricity of finger tips touching her wet back set her off again.

attachment.php

Just gives me goose bumps too....am enthralled.
Rigid with anticipation

Delightful. Thank you.

You are welcome

Very hot story and pics! I can't wait to read the next installment.

In due course when I can arrange a few things to be able to take the pics

Mind mind is wandering now, what will follow in the shower, will they be joined by another body.

Sexy photo.

Lucky they are in our Japanese shower room, can fit a team in there

Loving the story Creative/Moochie

Thanks. Her's are good too.

Wonderful writing and you look beautiful all wet :rose:

Always wet

Someone accused me of that. Probably not worth denying

Just gives me goose bumps too....am enthralled.
Rigid with anticipation

Anticipation is the maintainer of rigidity

I love where this narrative is going.
Perhaps I'll pour a glass of wine and hang out with you and see.

I love where this narrative is going.
Perhaps I'll pour a glass of wine and hang out with you and see.

Sure get comfy with a glass and see what you like

I'll attest to it. You do have a great ass, sweetie. Killer picture. You know its good when you get the boys hard and the girls wet. ;)

Hard boys and wet girls, sounds like heaven

Haha, how delicious a thought ;)

Not sure about nutrition value, but pretty sure I can deliver delicious

Thank you, I had better hang it out and wiggle it about after these compliments

I love to watch you wiggle all your bits! You are so damn sexy!

I read elsewhere that you were taking photos today. Please please update the story and pics, I am hanging out for a black and white creative shot from you!

falling

J's presence in the shower was overwhelming her senses. She turned and put her back up against the cool wall to try and get some relief. Instead through the glass and door were the two boys as well.

Shallow breaths, her clit felt like it was as stiff and poking out as her nipples in front of a crowd. Time slowed. She looked at her husband. Wordlessly they had a discussion with eyes and afer what seemed an age his eyes lowered and imperceptibly nodded, acquiescing to her chosen path.

Her fingers flew to her aching clit and her world exploded into white light, J catching her as she fell into the abyss.

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
J's presence in the shower was overwhelming her senses. She turned and put her back up against the cool wall to try and get some relief. Instead through the glass and door were the two boys as well.

Shallow breaths, her clit felt like it was as stiff and poking out as her nipples in front of a crowd. Time slowed. She looked at her husband. Wordlessly they had a discussion with eyes and afer what seemed an age his eyes lowered and imperceptibly nodded, acquiescing to her chosen path.

Her fingers flew to her aching clit and her world exploded into white light, J catching her as she fell into the abyss.

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2051861&stc=1&d=1532945603

I just love the fact she waited to be told, although wordlessly, that she could finish bringing herself to orgasm, very much like in your photo.

attachment.php

Well I Ann watching now

attachment.php

Quite an arousing shower! Can I help you towel off next time? ;)

attachment.php

That is a show I would love to watch...

attachment.php
Pic seems to be missing! Did I miss something good? What happened? After that story addition my mind is going overtime as to what you might have shown

Pic seems to be missing! Did I miss something good? What happened? After that story addition my mind is going overtime as to what you might have shown

So, it's not just me who thinks the pic is gone. I have such FOMO right now. ;)
And envy of those who saw your always gorgeous work.
Please take pity on us latecomers.

I just love the fact she waited to be told, although wordlessly, that she could finish bringing herself to orgasm, very much like in your photo.

She waited for him to agree to what she was going to do in front of the others

wow.. I sure would love to be in that shower!!!

Its a big shower. We built it on a Japanese wet room design

Well I Ann watching now

Don't just peek, make eye contact

Quite an arousing shower! Can I help you towel off next time? ;)

I'm sure someone can pass the towels

That is a show I would love to watch...

Front row seats for you hon. Plenty of room in the shower too

I would like to see you watch that.

Just hurry up and pull up seats you two and stop the popcorn from rustling

All restored, no editing

So, it's not just me who thinks the pic is gone. I have such FOMO right now. ;)
And envy of those who saw your always gorgeous work.
Please take pity on us latecomers.

Original is back up

XNCaJyU.jpg

breathing heavy myself....needing a shower too I think...

Back