Tommy

And the Ken Russell film with The Who, Eric Clapton, Tina Turner (as the Acid Queen), Ann- Margaret, Oliver Reed, Jack Nicholson, Elton John, assorted others. With a bloody big quadrophonic sound system. Ann-Margaret rolling around in a vat of baked beans ;).

And the Ken Russell film with The Who, Eric Clapton, Tina Turner (as the Acid Queen), Ann- Margaret, Oliver Reed, Jack Nicholson, Elton John, assorted others. With a bloody big quadrophonic sound system. Ann-Margaret rolling around in a vat of baked beans ;).

OMG! Baked beans are one of my favorite foods. People never let me live that down.

OMG! Baked beans are one of my favorite foods. People never let me live that down.

I think the beans would be a lot more interesting if Ann Margaret had been rolling around in them. Assuming she was naked, of course.

I think the beans would be a lot more interesting if Ann Margaret had been rolling around in them. Assuming she was naked, of course.
She was.

Ken Russell was never afraid of a bit of nudity in his movies. Although I understand some nations' censor cuts to the Alan Bates and Oliver Reed nude wrestling scene from Women in Love (1969) ahh, shall we say, significantly, changed the implications of the scene...

My favorite Pink Floyd albums in order would have to be: Wish You Were Here, The Wall, Dark Side Of The Moon, Animals, The Division Bell, A Momentary Lapse Of Reason, Meddle, Ummagumma, Piper At The Gates Of Dawn, Filmore West, Isle of Wight. I'm sure they have more, but those are the only ones I own.
And yes, Dark Side Of The Moon does synch up with The Wizard Of Oz and it's trippy as hell.
I like The Who, but I never got into Tommy for some reason.

My favorite Pink Floyd albums in order would have to be: Wish You Were Here, The Wall, Dark Side Of The Moon, Animals, The Division Bell, A Momentary Lapse Of Reason, Meddle, Ummagumma, Piper At The Gates Of Dawn, Filmore West, Isle of Wight. I'm sure they have more, but those are the only ones I own.
And yes, Dark Side Of The Moon does synch up with The Wizard Of Oz and it's trippy as hell.
I like The Who, but I never got into Tommy for some reason.

Pink Floyd went to Hell after crazy Sid died.

Back