*Ask Subdued_Passion inane questions about India

Some one asked me a question related to India in the Personals and this gave me the brilliant idea of starting a new thread in the PG.

So come up here folks and ask away. All those burning questions that you never had before you saw this thread; here is where you ask those questions about India and Indian culture.

But mind you if you ask me about the Kamasutra I will be relying heavily on google for my responses.

Of course you can choose to hijack this thread or just let it be lost in the dark bowels of the forums where all threads eventually go to die.

Great thread...

My husband is Indian and I cannot tell you how wonderful the immersion in to the culture has been for me...I feel so blessed to have had the exposure, experience and subsequent love of India and the Indian culture... It has greatly opened and filled my heart with such love...

I am happy you started this...:heart:

I love the culture...is it as colorful and vibrant as it appears in many movies?
As a photographer I would love to visit.

Some of you people are so disrespectful and rude.

India

The amount of money the country has, it's got a huge economic growth yet it's people live in poverty

Why is that?

Does my AV remind you of P. Chidambaram or of Amartya Sen?

Even our PM Manmohan Singh keeps mum about these type of questions... actually he keeps quiet on most things.

Damn! Why did I start this thread. I was looking so much smarter with my mouth shut!

I love the culture...is it as colorful and vibrant as it appears in many movies?

Some of us people actually chat with her off of the threads, and she fully well knows we are joking.

Does my AV remind you of P. Chidambaram or of Amartya Sen?

Even our PM Manmohan Singh keeps mum about these type of questions... actually he keeps quiet on most things.

Damn! Why did I start this thread. I was looking so much smarter with my mouth shut!

I wasn't serious, just trying to see how you'd cope with it :eek:

Joke much? :rolleyes:

Can't even mess around without someone bitching on here

Hummmm, the words "bitching on here" lead me to believe that perhaps this isn't the first thread in which you have be called to task for rude behavior. But if this was a joke, forgive me. :confused:

Hummmm, the words "bitching on here" lead me to believe that perhaps this isn't the first thread in which you have be called to task for rude behavior. But if this was a joke, forgive me. :confused:

I'm never rude, sarcastic and maybe my humour at times isn't to everyone's taste, but I'd never actually offend anyone for no reason as I don't know them too be able to.

Of course, India looks exactly like Switzerland (the place most Bollywood films are shot in), just like everybody in America looks like the good people of Baywatch (thats what people here think anyway).

Yeah, I'm sorry. Globally women PMSing behave the same way pretty much :cool:

Lets start again. I didn't know you were joking. I just came from the General Board, and I am a little...sharp. Forgive me and let's begin again!

Back