Stories with an Asian male, (not LGBTQ)

P_I_M

Virgin
Hello, pardon me if this has been asked a lot, I couldn't properly search for this here or in the Literotica search engine since Asian and male are two different words...

Anyhow, does anyone know any good (H) stories featuring a straight Asian male in a major role? Most preferably interracial but even if it isn't it's okay

Try searching with quotation marks around the two words - like this:

"asian male"

I found 28 stories but most aren't what you are looking for.

Og

Hello, pardon me if this has been asked a lot, I couldn't properly search for this here or in the Literotica search engine since Asian and male are two different words...

Anyhow, does anyone know any good (H) stories featuring a straight Asian male in a major role? Most preferably interracial but even if it isn't it's okay

Hi PIM!
First off - (Shameless Story Pimp) - I've got a couple of stories that feature AM/WF with a strong, straight, sexual Asian Male.
But, they're not (H) rated, currently wavering about 4.4, but I think they're good! LOL
Check them out and give feedback, if you like. I'd appreciate the opinion of another lover of one of the more unusual interracial pairings!
Onna ;)

BlueDragonAuthor's work in Group Sex.

stlgoddessfreya's Valentine's Day Contest entry

Back