Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
15 of each sound good? Glad you are enjoying some time off!

Yummy! Have you had the vanilla ones? So tasty.
I love two consecutive days off. Gives my back time to recover ... and my fingernails! I pride myself on m nice nails ... *delicately opens the white candy, happy smiles*

Happy Monday Daddies and little girls!

Another day of job applications...not fun but I'll find something soon!

Feeling not so sad after a wonderful night's sleep and some great snuggles from some awesome family members! :heart:

Daddy Rob I promise I wasn't ignoring your joke last night! I pretty much passed out! Lol I was one tired baby girl!

Bella, I'm still happy about the Ravens win too...and get this: vanilla and orange tootsies are my favorite too!

Daddy C and TT, hope you're enjoying your time together!

Hope everyone has a good afternoon/evening!

:heart: Keri

I love two consecutive days off. Gives my back time to recover ... and my fingernails! I pride myself on m nice nails ... *delicately opens the white candy, happy smiles*

There's not much candy I haven't tried. Yes I do like them too. Careful with those wrappers

Nice that you have two days off :)
I did end up buying a gel polish kit before I left America, i'll let you know how it lasts when I use it.

Happy Monday Daddies and little girls!

Another day of job applications...not fun but I'll find something soon!

Feeling not so sad after a wonderful night's sleep and some great snuggles from some awesome family members! :heart:

Daddy Rob I promise I wasn't ignoring your joke last night! I pretty much passed out! Lol I was one tired baby girl!

Bella, I'm still happy about the Ravens win too...and get this: vanilla and orange tootsies are my favorite too!

Daddy C and TT, hope you're enjoying your time together!

Hope everyone has a good afternoon/evening!

:heart: Keri

Yes you will find something very soon *hugs*

I woke up earlier then I needed to be (so hate that) but I guess i'm excited about seeing Daddy again today. Still need to catch up on 3 months of missed cuddles and kisses

OMG Keri that's amazing!! Vanilla are the bestest Tootsies ever.

Daddy Stan.. have you had a Thingamajig? Or a Cherry Mash?

Last edited:
Hi Daddy RJ and Nisha.

I'm baking cupcakes stuffed with vanilla icing. I call them Inside Outs. They're yummy.

*blushes and giggles* law, you guys! Such a boost to my confidence when I'm feeling low. I love my sisters!!

I wish you never felt low!!! You are absolutely gorgeous, and simply AMAZING!!! We all think so...even the Daddies (especially your own)! Uh-huh! *nod nod*
We're lucky to have you in this family Bella and hope you never leave! :heart::kiss::rose:

You had me at cupcakes...they sound aw-wait for it-some

They're amazing, if I say so. This batch is a layer of white cake in the bottom, a dollop of cream cheese icing, then the top is strawberry cake.

*does the happy baby girl Baker dance, biting into a warm gooey cupcake*

I wish you never felt low!!! You are absolutely gorgeous, and simply AMAZING!!! We all think so...even the Daddies (especially your own)! Uh-huh! *nod nod*
We're lucky to have you in this family Bella and hope you never leave! :heart::kiss::rose:

*blushes and turns about four different shades of pink*
I don't intend to. I might take sabbatical, especially as the Littlun gets older, but I'll always come back. You guys have been a great encouragement and I'm thankful to have every one of you!

They're amazing, if I say so. This batch is a layer of white cake in the bottom, a dollop of cream cheese icing, then the top is strawberry cake.

*does the happy baby girl Baker dance, biting into a warm gooey cupcake*

Oh my gosh they sound amazing.

As long as you always come back Bella we'll be happy.

I'm very tired today and having a I look like crap day.

Oh my gosh they sound amazing.

As long as you always come back Bella we'll be happy.

I'm very tired today and having a I look like crap day.

Gee, Hayley, its not like you didn't over-exert yourself yesterday *giggle*

Oh, I need to stop! I've had three cupcakes and three boiled eggs ... and a half huh of sweet lemon tea. God, I can't atop eating! Damn you, hormones and nicotine cravings

Oh and Daddy Stan, Cherry Mash are amazing. They're made not too far from me. Theytell over. You can find them online, I believe. Its like a BING, only buffer with bolder cherry flavor ... *distracted by Criminal Minds* ... good Lord, our glasses are the same shape even!

Oh and Daddy Stan, Cherry Mash are amazing. They're made not too far from me. They're all over. You can find them online, I believe. Its like a BING, only bigger with bolder cherry flavor ... *distracted by Garcia on Criminal Minds* ... good Lord, our glasses are the same shape even!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back