Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I really, really hope you fall head over heels in love with a guy who is totally respectful towards you and that the "I wish ... " moments have a different name in them in the not distant future.

Thank you...

ICT I'm a drag in the month of November. Nothing good ever happens.

I confess I feel good now, I dislocated my wife's boyfriends hip this morning. Then when my father showed up with a shotgun to threaten me with bodily harm with it a $400 shotgun turned into so much scrap when I took it away from him bent the barrel, and shattered the stock. It is not going to be me going to take it in the teeth for society until I die. No matter what society says. I am not a set piece in it like everyone wants.

I confess that this sort of nonsense is typically exactly what happens before you have to do what society says...when you're in jail.

Just sayin.

ICT I feel a sense of peace that I've not felt before...

As cliche as it sounds ICT I'm learning to let go of my weaknesses and hold each day as a blessing.

IFCT I was often that litster that FGG confessed about earlier... Constantly needing a little more and a little more... IFCT I enjoy expressing my sexuality through my audios and only do them as I'm inspired by a new story.

I love you Mom. Thank you for being by my side even though you're gone.

:heart:

ICT I am often too sensitive about needing the approval of others.
IACT I am not the most confident person that I should be.
IACT I often look at others and think that they are so confident yet they are like me in a way.
IACT I am working on my self-esteem, but I have had lots of backslides and have to start over again.
IFCT I hope that I did not come off as being mean today as that was not my intention.

As cliche as it sounds ICT I'm learning to let go of my weaknesses and hold each day as a blessing.

IFCT I was often that litster that FGG confessed about earlier... Constantly needing a little more and a little more... IFCT I enjoy expressing my sexuality through my audios and only do them as I'm inspired by a new story.

ICT- I'd give you a hug if I could :rose:

ICT I am often too sensitive about needing the approval of others.
IACT I am not the most confident person that I should be.
IACT I often look at others and think that they are so confident yet they are like me in a way.
IACT I am working on my self-esteem, but I have had lots of backslides and have to start over again.
IFCT I hope that I did not come off as being mean today as that was not my intention.

Just keep at it... There will always be backslides, we are all works in progress.

Just keep at it... There will always be backslides, we are all works in progress.
ICT yes I realize that we are all works in progress, but sometimes I feel like I am just not worth it.
ICT I also have days where I can not do anything right no matter what I do.
ICT you are sweet to encourage me to keep at it, and I will try it is just hard sometimes.

ICT that people that have to post more and more and go outta the box to shock people with their "sexuality" in a way sorta annoy me.... I mean I get it it's Lit but do you have no personality that you just have to top yourself over and over and over again to get others to interact with you?!?!??!

Damn it you steal the thunder...*puts away my fox tail butt plug...snickers* :D

I didn't miss being here like I thought I would ... Especially since those that truly care about me from here are still my friends away from here. But it was nice peeking in.

who does not love this woman?:kiss::heart::kiss:

ICT I can't live without human touch. ICT I just want to go out and pick someone up just so he will hold me for a while. ICT this need can be emotionally and physically painful.

ICT I can't live without human touch. ICT I just want to go out and pick someone up just so he will hold me for a while. ICT this need can be emotionally and physically painful.

ICT I know that need too, though I am blessed mostly with having it fulfilled. How I would love to be there just to hold you, honey, no demands, as it is so fulfilling just to be the gentle presence of the other for someone. xx

ICT Yes I know that there are more important things to worry about, and I know for a fact that I get on a lot of nerves, but WTF?

ICT I repeat myself A LOT but who cares, so sick of the fucking hypocrites. :rolleyes:

ICT This is why I have half a handful of best friends that get me, no questions asked, no behind the back talking shit, no having to prove anything.
They accept me for me... period.

ICT I hate letting petty fucks get to me, I really need to work on that. :rolleyes:

ICT Yes I know that there are more important things to worry about, and I know for a fact that I get on a lot of nerves, but WTF?

ICT I repeat myself A LOT but who cares, so sick of the fucking hypocrites. :rolleyes:

ICT This is why I have half a handful of best friends that get me, no questions asked, no behind the back talking shit, no having to prove anything.

ICT I hate letting petty fucks get to me, I really need to work on that. :rolleyes:

IC, TL, that this is really well blurted out! Good on yer!

ICT I :heart: you and I think fuck em and not in the good hot and wet sorta way either don't let people rob your sunshine too many of us allow it and it takes its toll ... the best thing to do have fun continue on and just be you

ICT I :heart: you and I think fuck em and not in the good hot and wet sorta way either don't let people rob your sunshine too many of us allow it and it takes its toll ... the best thing to do have fun continue on and just be you

ICT Thank you. :heart: u :rose:

ICT I try, believe me I try. :eek: :kiss:

ICT I'm not that bold, wanton person I sometimes portray. Part of me wants to be but the majority is too scared.
ICT I'm having a rough month so far.

IACT I'm dreading the move in 2 weeks because I'll be trapped again for another year-this time with someone who knows how to emotionally manipulate me. (But that's what family does right?)

IACT it was a nice surprise getting a text from someone today. Made me feel like I matter. :rose: (they know who they are)

IFCT I have no idea who I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back