Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems you read my mind again, and a firmans lift does leave a hand free for other things.
Indeed, it *does* ... maybe a good smack on my super-shy rear end?

If you did, I could only blame myself.
I just hope that there's nothing under that coat.
You're lucky it's so hot out right now... I thought about it... but couldn't bring myself to LOL (tucks it away in the back of her mind) :p

Bother me?! Fuck no!! I live for when a lover becomes a screaming, cursing, filthy-mouthed sex pot! It is such a fucking turn on for me!!
That's good, because I am a bit of a naughty-shy girl when the mood is right :devil:

I would love to do something similar, sweetie.
A slight giggly-scream as my feet come up off the ground.... hey, Prince Albert.... be *gentle* with me! :kiss:

Well, in that case, it *has* been a very long day, and my legs *are* quite tired.....:cattail

Tired is OK, but I prefer you rested for serving up delicious dessert. You can recover while I feast on you. If you recover enough, there's always a nice treat you can have any way you want to take it.
Really? Like a hot fudge sundae with whipped cream?

You're welcome
:kiss:

Goodmorning gorgeous! Sorry I haven't been around here much lately but I've had some family issues I have been dealing with. Love the new dress pics! You look GORGEOUS as always! I hope you have a good day sweetie!:kiss:

Certainly not sick of it
You fill it nicely
Or should that be...spill out of it nicely
Oh, good because it has become my all time favorite dress now!

Its those sexy lips and naughty smile that we enjoy.
Oh, well, *that's* the easy part to take pics of..... I can show you *that* all day long! ;)

very nice...hot....n sexy! you are gorgous
Thank you!

umm noo.. i mean running inside and then teasing your body with my body and mind
Always such a tease, Mr. Mackkjackk...:kiss:

"but not quite sassy enough to go sans panties"

Publicly or privately we (collectively) need work on making you feel very sassy so "sans" can happen.

The naughty thoughts created from seeing your lips under those black panties are enjoyable on their own.
Thank you. I am not sure that sans will ever happen, but I've learned to never say never....:devil:

Thanks for sharing. I know I would stay home with you on Monday.
I am not a fan of Mondays, so let's call it a date. We can make Mondays something to look forward to. :devil:

love it with you in it ... or it on the floor next to me
*Wiggles until the dress falls to the floor* You mean like *that*, Mackkjackk???:devil:

Goodmorning gorgeous! Sorry I haven't been around here much lately but I've had some family issues I have been dealing with. Love the new dress pics! You look GORGEOUS as always! I hope you have a good day sweetie!:kiss:

Hey you! Welcome back! I certainly understand what it's like when RL takes over! I hope all is well with you. Thank you for your lovely post, as always. :kiss:

Super-duper shy rear view

OK, so I have gotten a few (read: a boatload of) requests to show my super-duper shy back side.

You've all been so very patient and kind, so, (against my better judgement) I thought I'd take a few pics and share them. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Of course, to put it into perspective, I suppose my judgement isn't the best litmus test, considering I am posting myself in various states of undress on a public adult website.... LMAO.

Without further ado.... my super-shy backside, ready for a good s-m-a-c-k!

Last edited:
That's good, because I am a bit of a naughty-shy girl when the mood is right :devil:

Mmm...knowing that makes you even hotter and more delicious than you were before, which is incredible considering how fucking amazing you are. I will also do my best to get into that right mood!! ;)

RL *is* keeping me fucking busy, OneHD! I am a numbers cruncher and it is budget season. Enough said. Ugh. Thank you for making me smile! :kiss:

I though so Jo .. It is a very rough time of year for those that crunch numbers .. WITF don't run the books starting at Jan 1 ... I sure the Fuck don't know :rolleyes:
Great shots of Your 'Bootay' tho ... Just tell Hubby your off for a Business Retreat .. And we will have a little Vacation Time ..lol

attachment.php
attachment.php

Btw Good morning Good Looking ... That Bootay could use a few :caning: I think with :kiss:'s afterward hehehe
Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :kiss: :heart:

OK, so I have gotten a few (read: a boatload of) requests to show my super-duper shy back side.

.... my super-shy backside, ready for a good s-m-a-c-k!

You have a beautiful backside!

But a bottom should be bare for a really good smacking.

You've all been so very patient and kind, so, (against my better judgement) I thought I'd take a few pics and share them. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Of course, to put it into perspective, I suppose my judgement isn't the best litmus test, considering I am posting myself in various states of undress on a public adult website.... LMAO.

Nothing to be shy about it :)
It's beautiful:rose:

Oh, I like

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1143764&d=1344517368

Looks delicious

rear-end

It my, I will spank you shy rear end anytime gorgeous. How hard can you handle it. Don't look back here is another smack coming your way. Enjoy ur day and thanks for sharing

Abosolutely GORGEOUS!!! Nothing to be shy about. Wish I could leave a playful hand print.

However, would live the opportunity to judge fully with those lovely panties pulled down out of the way!

Mmmm - so sexy!:rose:

xxx
Tyler

I can think of other things to do to your backside other than smacking.

Beautiful!!

I want to bite it, lick it, smack it and then make love to it!

Did I use enough exclamation marks to make my feelings known?

Thank you J!

Bob

Last edited:
Indeed, it *does* ... maybe a good smack on my super-shy rear end?

Well I think that is almost a given. I wonder what else I could get up to. You of course have a free arm and a good view. :)

Well not quite ready, but we could soon lose the panties. :devil:

You're lucky it's so hot out right now... I thought about it... but couldn't bring myself to LOL (tucks it away in the back of her mind) :p

I'm gonna pay for that statement come fall/winter, eh? :p

Also, that backside... magnificent!
As a fan of the female ass, I approve. :D

:d

Really? Like a hot fudge sundae with whipped cream?

Basically yes. I can promise you cream at the end of your meal. :cool::rolleyes::kiss:

Yum

Sneaking up behnd you, slowly tugging those sexy panties down to your knees. :devil::D

What a sexy, beautiful sight! My patience has paid off in waiting for backside pics. BRAVO!

Goodness gracious. Too bad that we have not seen that any earlier. That is an incredible backside, dear. Just delicious...quite amazing! I really love the panties that are on it as well. I think I might just be able to smack it once or twice ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back