Mother/son fantasies

My Very Naughty Mother Fantasy

I constantly fantasize about my mother & masterbate in her panties alot, even though I am no longer a teen...the whole idea of it makes me so dangerously horny that I often think about trying to fuck her in her sleep before she wakes & catches me. I often sneak in to her bedroom & stand next to her bed while she is sleeping with a pair of her panties wrapped around my cock stroking it. Trying to get brave enough to climb on top of her & put my cock in her before she can wake up to stop me. I never dare to do it for fear she will hate me & want to get me in trouble. I just cum in her panties right there next to her bed, inches away from her sleeping...then sneak out of the room & clean myself up ridden with guilt...but still soooo turned on. I have often considered hiring a "professional" to play the part of my sleeping mother, so that I can really climb on top of her & force her to fuck me without actually doing this to my mother. I don't know if this is a good idea & will help me stop doing this with my real mother, or if it will make me like it so much that I will finally cross the line & actually climb on top of my sleeping mother & fuck her. The thought of it has me sooo hard right now that I need to masturbate...it would be so hot if she woke after I got my cock all the way inside her & managed to thrust 4 or 5 times before she woke & then struggled to stop me...oh that would make me so hot I would cum immediatley...I'd be so horny from feeling her pussy around me & struggling against me that I would stay hard & be able to keep fucking her! My hope is that she would begin to like it & stop fighting me & let me continue to fuck her for a few hours.
She has always walked around the house in her panties & a very short nearly see-through nightgown in front of me. I can clearly see her pussy & her nipples throught the panties & the nightgown...I get soooo horny & hard I can't help myself...and sometimes when she is close to me when she is dressed like that I just want to grab her & pull her up against my hardon. I'm afraid paying someone to pretend to be her is the only way I can avoid really trying to fuck my mother.

VERY Interesting...

One of my favorite concepts is a widow in her 40s/50s and her college-age son wake up in bed together, both severely hung over, completely naked, in a hotel room in Vegas (or Atlantic City or some such). Both were so drunk the night before they don't even remember meeting each other, much less what happened after. They don't know if they did anything or not!

The story would be about mom and son discovering 'what we did last night' and how they ended up in bed together, they don't find out for sure if they had sex or just slept in the same bed until the end, but in the meantime they're dealing with the possibility that they might have, and what that implies.

WOW, would love to take a stab at that... .

I constantly fantasize about my mother & masterbate in her panties alot, even though I am no longer a teen...the whole idea of it makes me so dangerously horny that I often think about trying to fuck her in her sleep before she wakes & catches me. I often sneak in to her bedroom & stand next to her bed while she is sleeping with a pair of her panties wrapped around my cock stroking it. Trying to get brave enough to climb on top of her & put my cock in her before she can wake up to stop me. I never dare to do it for fear she will hate me & want to get me in trouble. I just cum in her panties right there next to her bed, inches away from her sleeping...then sneak out of the room & clean myself up ridden with guilt...but still soooo turned on. I have often considered hiring a "professional" to play the part of my sleeping mother, so that I can really climb on top of her & force her to fuck me without actually doing this to my mother. I don't know if this is a good idea & will help me stop doing this with my real mother, or if it will make me like it so much that I will finally cross the line & actually climb on top of my sleeping mother & fuck her. The thought of it has me sooo hard right now that I need to masturbate...it would be so hot if she woke after I got my cock all the way inside her & managed to thrust 4 or 5 times before she woke & then struggled to stop me...oh that would make me so hot I would cum immediatley...I'd be so horny from feeling her pussy around me & struggling against me that I would stay hard & be able to keep fucking her! My hope is that she would begin to like it & stop fighting me & let me continue to fuck her for a few hours.
She has always walked around the house in her panties & a very short nearly see-through nightgown in front of me. I can clearly see her pussy & her nipples throught the panties & the nightgown...I get soooo horny & hard I can't help myself...and sometimes when she is close to me when she is dressed like that I just want to grab her & pull her up against my hardon. I'm afraid paying someone to pretend to be her is the only way I can avoid really trying to fuck my mother.

You need to write a story about this or something because that got me feeling tingly all over.

Doesn't that sound familiar.
If you are going to post outrageous claims you should at least use different wording.

As I said before, if this is real, you need help fast!
If she woke up or a family member came in, you can be charged for repeatedly breaking and entering with the intent of rape and non consensual incest.
You need to write a story about this or something because that got me feeling tingly all over.
Originally I did too, but the more you read it, the more it sounds like rape and forced incest.
How can you be ok with that?

Last edited:
Oh for fuck's sake, look at the title of the thread and the creator's name people.

Fantasy. Role play.
hallow eve said:
Why do you want to fuck your 15 year old son anyway?
It doesn't say she does. Just blow his friends.
1775 said:
GET HELP!
Looks to me like every one that posts at Lit. should be getting help if an anonymous post on a pron site is your criteria.
biexplicite said:
if you are for real, I would call a social worker as fast as I possibly could. Fifteen year olds aren't sex objects for older women. Especially if they are your son.
I think you'll find that outside the world of Lit. they often are (well maybe not so much the sons) Can you explain the difference between reading the thousands of stories here on Lit that contain that exact scenario and substiting a living person for your day dreams.

Wake up people. She (we don't know that it's a she) has a common fantasy and going by the title she chose she has it all well under control. Back off. Get a life.
Just like stories, underage roll play is not allowed here.

It doesn't say she wants blow jobs either, she just fantasizes about it.

That's not what was meant, and I don't understand the connection.

I was assuming your wrong at first because you could (and were) be misinterpreted to.
Literotica does not allow underage fantasy's, but every adult site I go to does, because they know what their target audience likes.
It's only because of the age rule here that people aren't adding them.
Wanting to fuck a fifteen year old is not cool or okay. And its not a "common fatasy" on lit - all people in lit stories are 18+.

But, go ahead, keep supporting pedophilia. Theres this NAMBLA organization you might want to join.

Why don't you get a fucking life if you think having sex with fifteen year olds is a completely normal thing for forty year olds to do.
Wanting to fuck a 15 year old is not ok, but it is a common fantasy (at least sexually teasing them is).

On Lit all characters are 18+, but did she say it was for Lit?
She only asked if someone would write it for her.

Your sarcasm does not apply anymore since the group no longer exists, however you are right in a way, she says she loves the fantasy of doing her son and friends, but in reality dresses provocatively just to tease them and get off on it.
This could be considered mild pedophilia (mild because no physical contact was made).
However mild pedophilia can be controlled with an out of sight, out of mind mentality (or at least a strong moral code).
I'd suggest the OP not be around her son and his friends so much.

There was a teacher in Florida who did just what the OP did, dressing sexy for him etc.
It was revealed she had a disorder called hypersexuality (look it up).

PS: I'll let some of this slide because the thread was in 2005 when it started.

Last edited:
Mother fantasy

Of course it's made up, but what's the fun in telling everyone that when I post it? That takes the whole taboo horribly naughty fun part away from it. I wanted to see what real responses I would get to it too...not ones from people knowing it was'nt real. Call it a sick social experimant on my part if it will make you feel better about getting all worked up about it.

One of my favorite concepts is a widow in her 40s/50s and her college-age son wake up in bed together, both severely hung over, completely naked, in a hotel room in Vegas (or Atlantic City or some such). Both were so drunk the night before they don't even remember meeting each other, much less what happened after. They don't know if they did anything or not!

The story would be about mom and son discovering 'what we did last night' and how they ended up in bed together, they don't find out for sure if they had sex or just slept in the same bed until the end, but in the meantime they're dealing with the possibility that they might have, and what that implies.

Wow. I would love to read this story.

Back