Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know what is NOT a good feeling? When you are at your 4th doctor's visit and 3rd doctor, and you know she is taking a best guess. And when you ask her, "What about the fever? What could be causing that?" And she looks you dead in the eye and say, "I don't know."

Awesome. If what's been causing me to feel this ill for a month really turns out to be acid reflux, I am going to ... post a picture here of myself nude and leave it up for ... 30 minutes! :rolleyes:
Note to self: Check this thread every 25 minutes.
 
I don't like how this last scene transitions into the next one.

I don't like how many characters I have to introduce, let alone keep track of (close to 90).

I might be trying to squeeze too much action into a 12 hour period of time... (the whole story takes place over 24 hours, but the first night is mostly wasted)

I could easily change any of these variables at any time, seeing as how I am only two sex scenes in (two sex scenes plus some oral and fooling around, ok, maybe it's five sex scenes in ;) ), and have only introduced around 30 characters so far.
30 characters. 5 (at most) sex scenes. Less than 12 hours.

I like this story already.
 
30 characters. 5 (at most) sex scenes. Less than 12 hours.

I like this story already.

While I have introduced 30 characters, only 9 of them have been involved in any real sexual acts so far. I need to pick up the pace in the next couple of hours, even though around 1/3 of the characters are virgins...
 
I should probably mention that it starts off as an incest story, and that I probably won't be finished with it for another five or ten years...
 
Gah! All I want to do is sign in for the Elder Scrolls online beta and the site keeps timing out! First world problems. :rolleyes:
 
I cannot think of a suitable ending for several stories.

Only several?

I have a few more stalled ones than 'several'. I know the endings because thinking of the ending is the first stage in starting my story. It is the development and transition from the start to the ending that causes me problems.

The characters decide to go off somewhere else, or the plot develops subplots that need resolution, or the whole thing becomes a convoluted mess.
 
Only several?

I have a few more stalled ones than 'several'. I know the endings because thinking of the ending is the first stage in starting my story. It is the development and transition from the start to the ending that causes me problems.

The characters decide to go off somewhere else, or the plot develops subplots that need resolution, or the whole thing becomes a convoluted mess.

I know how most of my stories end. I just can't seem to write everything that leads up to the ending ;)
 
I have discovered the nature of the problem in one of my fishing reels.
It's the front bearing all gunjed up.
Now al I need in a good internal micrometer. . .
 
"Oiling your reels".

You guys come up with the most interesting euphemisms for things. :cattail:
 
I sure hope I worked off enough nervous energy at the gym tonight to sleep well before my big poker tournament tomorrow. They are expecting 800 people, which would make it the largest poker tournament I have ever played.
 
"Oiling your reels".

You guys come up with the most interesting euphemisms for things. :cattail:

Well, in this case its nothing less than the truth, but I do like your thought. . .


I sure hope I worked off enough nervous energy at the gym tonight to sleep well before my big poker tournament tomorrow. They are expecting 800 people, which would make it the largest poker tournament I have ever played.

Good Luck, TGP.
 
I was at a poker tournament for my bar poker league today. There weren't 800 people as they expected. There weren't even 600 like I was expecting. There were only around 400. Top 41 qualified for the next level of tournaments in Las Vegas in November. I had previously qualified for tournaments every other year in 2007, 2009, and 2011. The streak continues. I came in 31, and my father came in 11. We both qualified, and we will be going back to Vegas in November. Yay?

Too bad I won't be able to fully enjoy myself (I have a gambling problem, I need to avoid a lot of things while there).
 
I hate it when I get down to where i think i have the story all wrapped up in a pretty ribbon and this small voice keeps nagging at the back of my mind. The problem is, that small voice is usually right when it says this won't work. *sigh*

This happened tonight and I now have three pages of orphaned story. :rolleyes:

Back to the drawing board. :cool:
 
Working on a new blog post and maybe a bit on my chapter. Got an energy drink to keep me going through the night.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top