Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, you would get more people to re-post your stuff if you didn't include a sneer at the people who don't.
 
Hair today, cliche tomorrow.
SDC10802.jpg

SDC10803.jpg

SDC10804.jpg
 
I have a 99.57% through 5 weeks of his class. How much better does he expect me to do? :confused:
 
Is it wrong to want a relationship that's easy? I didn't even realize it, but I long for someone I can just laugh with, who is happy with life. What I have is someone who constantly wants more from me, but seldom tells me exactly what he wants.
Why is everything such a struggle? Am I so deficient that what I have to give isn't enough? I just want to finish this degree. Sometimes I'm so overwhelmed I don't know how to keep going, but it's still not enough.
 
There is a two-hour time difference between Oregon and Texas. That means, if you were to call at just shy of 8am TEXAS TIME it's not quite SIX O FUCKING CLOCK IN OREGON!!! On a school holiday. Thanks.

Calls that early make me think something is wrong with a family member or something. So, good morning to you too!

P.S. And don't ask ...if you woke me. YES YOU WOKE ME!!!
 
It figures the temperature would go above 60 degrees Fahrenheit three times last week, prompting me to shave my head just in time to receive eight inches of snow last night into this morning...
 
Arsenal 2 Barcelona 1

:nana::nana:

The first time Arsenal have ever beaten Barcelona. The bookies odds for Arsenal winning were 16/1.

It is only the first leg. Arsenal now have to beat or draw with Barcelona IN Barcelona.

Og

I'm just now seeing this, because I don't lurk much anymore. But, yeah, still elated over the win. It's a breath of fresh air after what happened last season. The match was stunning to watch. Love Arsenal's football. :heart:
 
Why do I keep playing so much poker? Even when my cards all hit I still lose the hand... :(
 

Lost at Jutland ( H.M.S. Indefatigable ):

800px-Brassey%27s_Invicible-Indefatigable_Plan_%281915%29.jpg


Her deck layout is interesting; you can clearly see the elongation allowing the midship turrets to clear the superstructure and, thus, be trained to both starboard and port.


 
I just realized something while I was fucking my dog: trash pickup's not til Saturday. Stupid President's Day...
 
Goddamn you, I want my heart back. It's been three years. How did you do it? You don't even know I exist. We've never met. How did you steal my heart? Was it your words, the ones you write, the ones you sing? Is it your haunting beauty, your body, the way you move? I think it's everything, all that is you, wrapped up in music, which always sets my imagination free. But with your music, with you, it went down the rabbit hole, tasted some forbidden fruit, and now you've burrowed into my brain and pulled plots onto paper with you, always, as a character.
I don't know if I want my heart back now. It probably won't even fit my chest, with the way you've shaped it, bruised it with your beautiful cruel imprint. And it's not just mine. Do you know? How many hearts you've taken with one song? You have thousands, and you're none the wiser.
I love you. I hate you. I hate that I love you. This love is just a bloodsport. I want to stop. I can't stop. I don't want to stop. You've show me the alternative, and I'll never be the same. I am in your kingdom, but you are my addiction.
IAM (in love with you...) X.
 
Well, how professional is that? Kicked out of author yahoo group with no notice and all stories taken down not just the ones I asked for the rights back on. Thank God I'm not an author there any longer. Wonder how long it'll take to get the royalties I'm owed?
 
My eye is irritated and I can't get the irritant out! what the hell eye! Why are you bothering me so much this morning?
 
The amount of truly intelligent life in the universe is approximately equal to any one human's casual expectoration in any two of Terra's oceans. - The Book of Universal Truths and Other Humorous Anecdotes.
 
I need more hours each day or a better brain, 'cause things aren't gettin' done.
 
You're eloquent and elegant, as always. Next to you, I am stumbling and awkward. You still truly believe in love, you believe it can be magic. Just as you were then, you're a balm to the withered lump of my heart. I'm so glad it can still be perfect.
 
I hate meetings here in my office with architects and engineers. It gets in the way of my loafing around and goofing off.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top