Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

McKenna

Literotica Guru
A few months ago I noticed something on the General Board that I think has some merit (will wonders never cease?!) It was a thread called "The Isolated Blurt Thread." In this thread anyone could type anything they wanted, a word, a sentence, whatever. I realized it must be a cathartic kind of thing, to be able to blurt out what the hell ever you want whenever you want (I envy ChilledVodka for this.) So I'm starting an AH version of the Blurt Thread.

Use and enjoy, and may the Force be with you.

Fuck, shit, bollocks, bastard.

I feel much better.

The Earl

Hey everybody, it's the Tourettes thread.

Bollocks shit wanker!

The Earl

I really don't understand what the big deal is with being a "twat." I try to get it, but I don't. Does this mean I'm not in the "in" crowd?

McKenna said:
I really don't understand what the big deal is with being a "twat." I try to get it, but I don't. Does this mean I'm not in the "in" crowd?

With that AV? You'll always be in with me.

McKenna said:

Nope, definitely not. But, it started off as very much a Brit thing (which it is), and those who know the workings of a Brit mind do seem to get it. :D

It's not meant to be an "in crowd" thing, just a bit of a laugh that got very silly very quick.

It's all Lew's fault...

Lou ;)

Tatelou said:
Nope, definitely not. But, it started off as very much a Brit thing (which it is), and those who know the workings of a Brit mind do seem to get it.

That explains it! ;)

I'm still trying to get you Brits. You all say you're uncomplicated but I think you're lying. :D :rose:

McKenna's secret: In real life, I curse like a sailor. Yep, sweet voice, dirty mouth. My favorite line of cursing?

God-fucking-damn-it!

McKenna said:
That explains it! ;)

I'm still trying to get you Brits. You all say you're uncomplicated but I think you're lying. :D :rose:

It's true, we are uncomplicated. Horny fucking twats, the lot of us. :D

Lou :rose:

P.S. I also swear like a trooper, but only in the correct company. ;)

Sigh, I have been deceiving you all this entire time. I'm in truth Jesus Christ. It's so hard to write stroke when everyone thinks you're an uberprude who wants to slay humanity. I mean, I'm not Satan, peoples...

:p

This thread is a whole lot of blurts in the same place. Doesn't that kindof make them less isolated, now that they have other blurts to play with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back