Daddy looking for his little muse

I’m open to any pyl (pick your label) submissive, slave, primal prey, little, most anyone on that side of the bell curve. There seems to be confusion there. No point in starting a new thread though.

carry on :rose:
 
I crack through
Nesting Doll shells
One by one
They fall away

Some red with pain
Some blue with sadness
Some take days
Some weeks

Chiseling away
Hoping one day
To get to that diamond
At the core

Knowing you resist
Out of fear
Fear of letting go
Fear of being judged
Fear that if I hear all
I might leave you broken
With no one left
To pick up the shattered pieces

Yet, here I am
Undeterred, patiently
Kissing away those salty tears
With the hope
One day
You will surrender completely

Becoming whole
 
Hog-tied in the trunk
Curves upon curves
Winding up a lonely mountain
Should she have signed
That damned contract?
In her own blood?
No limits, no safe calls
No rights, nothing but
Swift obedience
He promised to never lie
Said the trip would take
Less than an hour
But time crawls
In 14.3 cu ft of pitch black boot
Naked, but thankful
Winter was months off
Slowing ... Stopping
Slam of the door
Creak of a large rusty gate, perhaps?
Forward again, gravel road
But long, a mile or so
Stopping, engine off
Door slamming
Rush of cool air as the trunk opens
Lifting her like a rag-doll
Up steps
Keys jingling
A door opens
Turning sideways then up
Wooden stairs, each heavy step
Echoing in her ears
Down a hall, sideways through door
And gently placed on a bed
 
My little doll. I think of her all day long. I know that once I get home, she’ll be in her spot. On her knees, exactly as I taught her. Her body exactly positioned like a Olympic gymnast. Her pretty eyes shut until I give her permission to open.

She feels the heat of my glans against her painted lips and opens them like a hungry little bird. My hands wrap tightly in her perfect hair as I tease her with just little tastes. Knowing that she wants nothing more to ram it home to the gagging point, but I go slow.

she:
He calls me about 10 minutes out and gives me the dressing orders. Usually a pair of panties he has picked out. He has committed dozens to memory. The rest of the clothing changes with his mood. Sometimes nothing but panties but I never know. I make sure every thing is perfect. That the coffee is finishing brewing as he steps in. I get on my knees and already the thin fabric separating what is his from the rest of the world is wet. The closer the time, the more excited I get. It’s like I have a G spot in my mouth for him. It makes me ache to feel him everywhere. And nothing in the world tastes better.

Her breathing is erratic as I feed her more of her reward. Soft moans are filtering through her wet warm mouth. I see that pouty frown when I withdraw but she doesn’t whimper or complain. Again I torture her like a house cat toying with a mouse. Watching more and more of the hardness filling her mouth. There are days when I take her fully there. Letting her feel the almost never ending squirts deep in her throat. Other days it’s just foreplay for what comes later. But she is my addiction. I must have her every day.
 
He is
inside her head
she wakes
Wishing His warmness
Was there to cuddle

Holding her pillow
Feeling her nipples tighten
No longer do they ache
Yet, they seem to cry out
For his attention

Her sex now calls
Feeling each pulse
Wanting the steady licks
Of his fiery tongue tip

Her finger wants to cure
This insatiable need
It would be quick
Breathlessly she fights it off
For it is His

And he said, not today
Not tomorrow
For soon the distance
Will be closed

He will make her -
Whole once more
Stretching her limits
Teetering on that tender edge
Between pain & pleasure

His little plaything
His broken doll
He’s slowing curing

For now she stumbles
To the cold kitchen floor
Starts the coffee

Then to the shower
To wash clean
The body she surrendered
 
Red.

He always picked out her panties and either helped her into them, or placed them neatly at the foot of their bed. Some times she could predict his mood by the color. Although he was never entirely predictable. But red was a good sign.

She only wished he was there to help put them on. He always took great care as if she was a priceless piece of art. Examining her for any marks left from the night before. Touching her with warm hands as if he had no sight and wanted to remember her forever by touch. Usually he would give her nipples a pinch before he left her to finish dressing.

It was a Saturday, and not football season, thank God. She would have him all to herself once he returned from trout fishing. Hopefully with a mess of fish for dinner later.

He hoped to be back by Eleven but would call once he was on the road. He expected there to be a fresh pot of coffee waiting. Along with her in place. On her knees in the bedroom. He had left her sleeping an hour before sunrise, and she hadn’t tasted his cock since the night before. But to her, it was an eternity. Some say women peak in their 30s, but Emily, at 22, was horny all the time. But only for Him. And he never shared her. She was his possession in every sense of the word. They were a couple out of time. More suited for the 1950s.

After lunch, they were planned on taking a drive to an antique store he fancied. He had a weakness for antiques and younger women. Even though even his eye hadn’t wandered much since he met Emily. It was truly love at first site.
 
White.

The text message said “white panties, white T-shirt, white knee high socks. Home at 6:00”

Emily had thirty minutes. Dinner was already done and on the stove. Eye set to low. Way too much time to think. She jumped in the shower to wash off. No sense in getting her hair wet though.

Now which white panties? She picked a pair of simple white cottons. He always said keep it simple. White knee high socks? How did he know she even had them? But there they were hiding in the back of her sock drawer. She found a white T-shirt from the 5k fun run/walk last year.

She took her place on her knees on the spot. Still 8 minutes to go. She tried to make her mind go elsewhere, but all she could think about was his thick tasty cock filling her mouth. And, being Friday, all the playtime they would share over the weekend.

After what seemed like an eternity, she heard the door open. Waiting with her eyes closed, she positioned her hands on her thighs exactly as instructed. Her heart leapt as she heard his footsteps getting closer. She licked her lips.

She felt his warm hands under her arms.

“Stand up, baby.”

He pushed her down on the bed. Sideways with her butt at the edge. In one smooth motion, he pulled off her wet panties and cast them aside. She felt his strong hands under her knees pushing them back to her chest.

Then his mouth down there, on her raw and ready sex. She felt his fiery tongue enter her tight wetness and then lick its way up to her clit. He licked up and down gently. Other guys were too rough, but he always seemed to know what she needed. His tongue slowly working her engorged clit while his hands slid their way up to her full breasts. He pinched her aching nipples hard as his tongue was relentless and predicable on her clit. She bit her tongue trying to make it last as long as humanly possible but it was too much.

“Oh, Sir, may I cum please?”
 
The Table

I woke up early as usual and just held Emily as she slept. She took comfort in being held and it seemed to keep the bad dreams away. I was horny. No surprise there. I’ve always been a morning person. But hearing the rain outside make me drift off again.

When I woke up again it was getting lighter outside. It was time to wake up. I started kissing her neck and shoulders. When I got to her breasts she sighed and rolled over on her back. My hardness now ached as I sucked her cherry hard pink nipples. I felt her small doll-like hand in my hair. I got on top of her just to feel her warmth.

“Good morning, my little doll.”

“Good morning, Sir. Should I start the coffee?”

“No, coffee can wait. Breakfast can wait. The whole big can wait. How is your heart this morning? Is it full and not weighted down with confessions?”

“Confessions, no,” Emily said blinking, wondering if there was some task she forgot.

“Good, my heart is full with no confessions. That’s two legs of the table. Do you trust me my Love?”

“Yes, Sir, with my life. Do you trust me?”

“Of course I do, my little doll. That’s another leg of the table.”

I bit a nipple until she whimpered. I felt her little legs wrap around my muscular thighs. I didn’t have to check to see if she was wet. She was always wet on mornings like this.

“Do you want me inside you, Emily? That’s the last leg of my table this morning.”

“Oh yes Sir, I would like that very much.”

I guided the fat mushroom like head to her tiny wet slit. Pushing against her tender pink flower-like lips.

“Say it, sweetheart.”

“It’s your pussy, Sir.”

“And you want me there? How badly?”

“Very badly, Sir. I want it all, please Sir?”

“Inside you, where it belongs.”

“Oh yes, please. Stretch me, fill me, take what is Yours.”

My hands grabbed her by the wrists and pinned them to the lavender sheets. I pushed it in slowly feeling her muscles trying to suck it in all the way. Knowing the same muscles would try to expel me when she came.

“More?”

“Oh yes, fuck me Sir. Take your pleasure there.”
 
Screw the flowers
Send her the thorns
She not made, but born
Feeding off His powers

Just a look brings shivers
A grasp makes her faint
Romantic she ain’t
Pink silk in rivers

She has no worry
Of what others think
Living for His wink
Before is all blurry

Service is her pride
Pleasing is the one goal
Loving to her soul
Like a chaste bride
 
The wax drips
dripping
drip
ing
Mingling with melting
Ice, so similar
Sight blacked by silk
Wrapped around
Honeysuckle curls
Struggling but
Ropes resist
Leaving her vulnerable
In unforgiving vines
she, stripped of modesty
Naked, on 1800 count
Teal Egyptian sheets
Her mind, racing
Racing out of control
Memories flooding
Of the last surrender
How she couldn’t shake
Could not clear
Her mind
Walking wet
Wishing the bruises
Would never fade
 
Am I gonna tie you down tonight?
Ah make those knots nice and tight
Are you gonna beg me to cum?
Fat bottomed girls
You make the bdsm world go round

I was just a budding Dom
A country boy named Tom
But I knew when I left the nilla world
Once I saw that big fat Fanny
On that bisexual Nanny
Her sexy squirms made a Dom out of me

Am I gonna tie you down tonight?
Ah make those knots nice and tight
Are you gonna beg me to cum?
Fat bottomed girls
You make the bdsm world go round
Fat bottomed girls
You make the bdsm world go round

I’ve been spanking with my hand
All across this big ole land
Left a lot of bruises on the way, Hey!
Some were skinny some were fat
Not a one was into scat
But a few liked golden showers mighty fine

Am I gonna tie you down tonight?
Ah make those knots nice and tight
Are you gonna beg me to cum?
Fat bottomed girls
You make the bdsm world go round
Fat bottomed girls
You make the bdsm world go round

Hey listen here
Some were littles, some were slaves
Some had orgasms like waves
Ain’t many nillas in this locality
But I’ll never forget that nanny
With that big heart shaped fanny
Her masochism made a Dom out of me

Am I gonna tie you down tonight?
Ah make those knots nice and tight
Are you gonna beg me to cum?
Fat bottomed girls
You make the bdsm world go round
Fat bottomed girls
You make the bdsm world go round

Get on your bikes and ride
Ooh yeah oh yeah them fat bottomed girls
Fat bottomed girls
Yeah yeah yeah
Alright, spank 'em, c'mon
Fat bottomed girls - yes yes
 
Teach me, she said
Control me
Own me
Direct my hands
my thoughts
my days & nights
Use me
Empty me
To be filled again
And again
Make me Yours
Make me whole
Make me serve
Your pleasure is mine
my orgasms Yours
my body of clay
To mold
Seek out sadist relief
I crave it
Bite of the quirt
Sting of cane
Thunder of paddle
Whatever You
Need, I am there
Today, tomorrow, forever
Totally, irrevocably
YOURS​
 
Shyly, she slides sensually
Out of the sun-dress
Her knees almost knocking
Her breath quick
Heartbeat like a scared fawn
Too late to run or hide
Like a vestal sacrifice
She gives herself away
Floating above her own
Shaking body, her essence
Rising, looking down
Not recognizing herself
In needy nakedness
Pining to be held
For the shock of strong hand
Slapping like simmering coals
Against her needy ass
 
She fears
Because fear is all she knows
She aches
Despite her nimble fingers
She needs
Yet hides because it’s easy

He waits
Letting nature run
He knows
How hard it is to let go
He hopes
She will reveal herself​
 
On her knees
To please
To seize
The fleeting moment
Knowing He will not wait
For the time for waiting
Has past, and she must
Commit or return
To her safe sanctuary
To her books
And her dreams
To pale nimble fingers
Between blushing thighs
Never to know
What could have been
 
It builds as water against the dam
She wishes she could open the gates
Be free of inhibitions holding her
But she is fragile and scarred
By deceit and dark secrets

Yet drawn to Him, thinking he’s different
But every step forward reverses in shame
Leaving her in submissive limbo
Hoping beyond hope that this is not the day
He packs in and disappears
 
she craves a touch
haunting her for countless
nights of trebling fingers
seeking the moist ache
beneath the comforter

wanting His smell to infuse
through her being
His kisses to bruise cotton
candy lips capturing moans
breathlessly carrying her away

hands rough on tender curves
ripping at her clothes in fury
stripping away clinging modesty
to naked neediness
breaching into unabashed passion​
 
He

“It is time
Time for you to decide
Flee or submit
No need to fight
Just turn and walk away”

she

“I’m scared
Of You, of this, of us
Yes, I want it
Yet, I’ve been hurt
And struggling with trust”

He

“Yes, stuck on a footbridge
Two paths. Forward or back
To be free or in chains
It is always your choice
It is time”

she

“Just being here, alone
Was so very hard
Fears feeding on fear
Yet, I want, I need
To see where this goes”


He

“Good. I will wrap the silk
Softly to shield the eyes
Still showing fear
And, slowly begin
To undress you”

she

Is speechless
Feeling the soft silk
Around and around
Her knees unsteady
Feeling His fingers unbutton

He


“Yes, no need to speak
Unless I ask”
Kissing her parted lips
A meeting of tongues
Duet of moans

she

Feels the secret ache
Throbbing down below
Blouse falls to the floor
Bra released
she bites her lip

He

Roughly pinches nipples
Cherry hard tips
Now his teeth in a bite
Feels her unsteady knees
“Whose nipples are these?”

she

“Oh god, your nipples, Sir”
His hands now pulling
Down her pants panties
She blushes, speechless
Naked and vulnerable

He

Hands everywhere
Like He is memorizing
Curves with hands
Hot hands making
her so wet

she

Is slipping away
Lost in her lust
Panting, unable to speak
Wanting Him past the point
Of thinking of nothing else

He

Picks her up effortlessly
Carries her up the stairs
Lays her softly on the bed
Tying her down to the brass
“And now, dear, we will begin.”



 
He circles
Admiring
All that is her
Almost wishing
her soft eyes
Weren’t masked
By the silk
Wrapped around
Soft honeysuckle hair

His hand
Cradles her cheek
Pulls her in
For a soulful kiss
Leaving her breathless
Aching for his touch
Hands, rough, calloused
Hold the weight
Of her full breasts
Fingers find the hard tips
Pinching
To the point of pain

His mouth
On that secret spot
Below her earlobe
Kissing, nibbling
Down her body
Hands, sliding down
Cupping her cheeks
Kisses down lower
Burying His face
Between trembling thighs
Breathing in her excitement

Rising with more kisses
Latching onto her nipple
Biting, suckling, like
Only He knows to do
She moans wishing
her hands were free
To tangle in his hair
Kissing back up
Wrapping His hand
Around her hair
Tightening
Pulling back her neck
Kissing her lips

She whimpers
Needing to feel Him
Deep within
Surrendering herself
Once again
To all He wants
All He needs
To be taken
Yet again
Everywhere
 
Poet to poet
Heart to heart
It’s a mystery
This connection

How words wrap
Around us, Connect us
Twist and seduce us
Breeching the distance

Giving us substance
On the darkest night
A cold lifeless
Icy cutting wind

But seasons turn
Drab grey goes color
Birds celebrate dawn
Hope again reigns
 
Getting lost in your hair
gripping it tightly
Exposing your neck
Pouting red cherry lips
Ripe for a hundred kisses
Feeling you squirm
Seeking pleasure against Me
Pebbled nips hard
Aching with every beat
Of a heart you long since
Gave to me forever

Your breath ragged
Soft moans escaping
Mind racing back
To when I greedily
Claimed all your holes
For my pleasure
When I tied you down
Whipping, spanking,
All those evil toys
you, the simple vessel
For all my darkest desires

Yes, you remember
The soreness lasting
Long past goodbye
And the emptiness
Left behind as you
become insatiable​
 
Back
Top