Fucking my husband's new boss

julia_in_nj2007

Experienced
I am sure this has been done before. But was hoping someone in PM could help me develop a character for a story idea I have.

PLOT: My husband has worked at some investment type firm for a while. And a promotion to a Senior Vice-President role has opened up. It should be his. But, instead, he gets passed over for his old boss's son. You can see where this goes.

What I am looking for: I want the son to be a worm type. Not particularly attractive in a traditional sense. More like a nerdy type. And someone who ends up on a total power trip now having this power that he essentially inherited.

Looking for ideas (non-sexual) as to how a corporate power play like this would work. How this guy would celebrate, what he would do to my husband to put him in his place, etc.

It is difficult to deal with this in a non sexual way, in his putting your husband in his place.

My wife is at the heart of nearly all of my fantasies involving my or her or both of our humiliation or forced fantasy, and what you have brought up in this "boss humiliates me as he takes advantage of my wife's position to him has been thought of by me with these ideas:

Because my wife in real life does not have a power trip male boss, I have made one of her actual colleagues who is equal to her the foil in the fantasy, who uses his power to sexually exploit her, and I suppose this is your "boss's son" character. What if in the power structure there is a discovery by you that the boss's son has done a wrongful act, and before you can blow the whistle on him, he sexually forces himself on you, until you give in and enjoy the forced turns consensual event. But he's videotaped it, and afterward he shows it to you, and you realize you've been outed as a woman whose rival is a better fuck than her own husband.

You are sent on a company errand by the boss's son to a company working with yours and under the boss's son's authority. But you learn when you arrive that you've been pimped out to two men at this other place, and to close the deal at this location, you have to join in on an undesired by you MFM threesome.

If this is not the kinds of things that are on your mind what did you mean by a story like this without the sexual and only the power angles?

Parliament Pt. 01 has elements in it that remind me of this sort of thing.
It is a story I would imagine my wife to be in the role of Julia.

It is difficult to deal with this in a non sexual way, in his putting your husband in his place.

My wife is at the heart of nearly all of my fantasies involving my or her or both of our humiliation or forced fantasy, and what you have brought up in this "boss humiliates me as he takes advantage of my wife's position to him has been thought of by me with these ideas:

Because my wife in real life does not have a power trip male boss, I have made one of her actual colleagues who is equal to her the foil in the fantasy, who uses his power to sexually exploit her, and I suppose this is your "boss's son" character. What if in the power structure there is a discovery by you that the boss's son has done a wrongful act, and before you can blow the whistle on him, he sexually forces himself on you, until you give in and enjoy the forced turns consensual event. But he's videotaped it, and afterward he shows it to you, and you realize you've been outed as a woman whose rival is a better fuck than her own husband.

You are sent on a company errand by the boss's son to a company working with yours and under the boss's son's authority. But you learn when you arrive that you've been pimped out to two men at this other place, and to close the deal at this location, you have to join in on an undesired by you MFM threesome.

If this is not the kinds of things that are on your mind what did you mean by a story like this without the sexual and only the power angles?

I have the plot on my end figured out. I work for the company in another division. I see the power the new boss has and has grown dunk on. And it turns me on like nothing else.

Just more looking for ideas as to what a power mad boss type would do to make sure his new resentful underling (who is also older) falls in line.

I have the plot on my end figured out. I work for the company in another division. I see the power the new boss has and has grown dunk on. And it turns me on like nothing else.

Just more looking for ideas as to what a power mad boss type would do to make sure his new resentful underling (who is also older) falls in line.

Got it. Now your request to the board makes sense to me.

Well, help me out then. ;)

I, myself, cannot.

I'm only good at suggestions related to the woman's exploitation and psychological humiliation, as that is how I would want it to play out if my wife were "victimized" in such a circumstance.

I am sure this has been done before. But was hoping someone in PM could help me develop a character for a story idea I have.

PLOT: My husband has worked at some investment type firm for a while. And a promotion to a Senior Vice-President role has opened up. It should be his. But, instead, he gets passed over for his old boss's son. You can see where this goes.

What I am looking for: I want the son to be a worm type. Not particularly attractive in a traditional sense. More like a nerdy type. And someone who ends up on a total power trip now having this power that he essentially inherited.

Looking for ideas (non-sexual) as to how a corporate power play like this would work. How this guy would celebrate, what he would do to my husband to put him in his place, etc.

I think he would give a big party at a restaurant to celebrate his promotion. You husband's hot wife would be seated next to him. You husband would be seated as far away as possible.

Back