PM asshattery

this was hilarious. i'm still giggling.
and if my avatar is offensive, please let me know. i really didn't think of it in the same category as cockatars. it's not nudity, just a little tease. i'd be much happier seeing male avatars with their member in some underwear rather than just fully out there. leave a little something to the imagination. do they walk into a bar and slap their cock right out on the table?

It depends on the bar and what the cock said.

And no, your avatar isn’t offense. The twins look wonderful. Especially since they seem shy. ;)

i think its time to retire this thread

Holy shit, this may well be the best post I've seen on lit. I'm dying laughing. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I've got to know, have you ever received any compliments on that fucking thing? I'm straight and I don't enjoy the look of a man's penis, unless it's my own gorgeous cock, but your penis makes me want to shower. And not so I can have a wankie. But so I can stop feeling like a pedo for seeing such vile images.

Certainly you have the same right to put up whatever image you like as your avatar. I realize not all can be as sexy as mine. But for fuck's sake mate, that penis looks like mine did when I was 8. Maybe 10-12" shorter or something, but still. I'd rather just see a pic of your face or something. Not that I want to see that, but a Retardatar is better than the current cockandtaintatar.

And boobatars are just different in my opinion than vagatars or cockatars. Boobs are a bit less personal than cockies and vaggies.

I can't say that I've seen many vagatars. I mean, there is one that is sort of out there that I see every so often and it makes my insides want to be on my outsides. It's fucking gross. Bleh.

Holy shit, this may well be the best post I've seen on lit. I'm dying laughing. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I've got to know, have you ever received any compliments on that fucking thing? I'm straight and I don't enjoy the look of a man's penis, unless it's my own gorgeous cock, but your penis makes me want to shower. And not so I can have a wankie. But so I can stop feeling like a pedo for seeing such vile images.

Certainly you have the same right to put up whatever image you like as your avatar. I realize not all can be as sexy as mine. But for fuck's sake mate, that penis looks like mine did when I was 8. Maybe 10-12" shorter or something, but still. I'd rather just see a pic of your face or something. Not that I want to see that, but a Retardatar is better than the current cockandtaintatar.

And boobatars are just different in my opinion than vagatars or cockatars. Boobs are a bit less personal than cockies and vaggies.

I can't say that I've seen many vagatars. I mean, there is one that is sort of out there that I see every so often and it makes my insides want to be on my outsides. It's fucking gross. Bleh.
I'm laughing so hard i can hardly breathe!
Thanks, pmann!

I think we all can agree that Josh123 needs a new avatar. Listen Josh... I am putting this out there. I am willing to offer my services, PRO BONER, to create you a nice, new, appealing cockatar. That is a $894,900 value. I ask for no payment. All I ask is that you use it instead of your bald Sméagol cockatar that you've been using.

This offer is good for one week. You would be a fool to turn this down.

Oh gosh is my avatar offensive to anyone? Maybe I should change it to something less sexual, perhaps I should take to wearing a burkah!

I think we all can agree that Josh123 needs a new avatar. Listen Josh... I am putting this out there. I am willing to offer my services, PRO BONER, to create you a nice, new, appealing cockatar. That is a $894,900 value. I ask for no payment. All I ask is that you use it instead of your bald Sméagol cockatar that you've been using.

This offer is good for one week. You would be a fool to turn this down.
Yeppers, I vote for the change. I happened to "like" my boob av, but I took it down so as not to offend... :D the absolute LEAST Josh123 should do is grow some hair.. :eek:
Put a pimple on his ass, too. None of this photoshopped, smooth as a baby's bum nonesense:D:D

I'm proud of my cockatar. Look how smooth it is. :cool:

You are a cockstar.

I have never heard complaints of boobatars. Or even arsatars.

As a totally hetero male with fantastic fashion sense and choice in shoes, I can say that I do not mind a dude's arse avatar. It's just an arse, ya know? But a taint? No thanks. I "t'aint" into that.

Well I had a really fun picture of my arse up here then went with the brick house boobs, but all the talk of OH-fence...well, decided fuck it...no more free peep shows..

It was absolutely ADORABLE... crackled effect and a big "kiss this" written across one cheek...oh well.. gues my cute pics will get locked up for now.

Daisy, don't you DARE change yours, I love your clampy thingie...:D

I like Daisy's av.. I think you should leave it.

Well I had a really fun picture of my arse up here then went with the brick house boobs, but all the talk of OH-fence...well, decided fuck it...no more free peep shows..

It was absolutely ADORABLE... crackled effect and a big "kiss this" written across one cheek...oh well.. gues my cute pics will get locked up for now.

Daisy, don't you DARE change yours, I love your clampy thingie...:D

I like Daisy's av.. I think you should leave it.

Thank you RA! You should absolutely go back to the cute picks, I loved the brick house boobs! Totally original and fun.

Y'all are sweet.. :D I might put it back up. I kind of like the message of the current one though..

One of those, "Duh!" statements that men really should ponder....;)

Daisy and RA, I love both of your avs. I want to know where I can get that nipple jewelry. :D

Eilan and RJ, those crack me up! They're too awesome for words.

RA, I don't think most men ponder anything deeper than beer, sports, or tits. Of course, most of the present company is excluded. :D

StickMann, your offer is quite generous, and all of Litdom appreciate your sacrifice.

Daisy and RA, I love both of your avs. I want to know where I can get that nipple jewelry. :D

Eilan and RJ, those crack me up! They're too awesome for words.

RA, I don't think most men ponder anything deeper than beer, sports, or tits. Of course, most of the present company is excluded. :D

StickMann, your offer is quite generous, and all of Litdom appreciate your sacrifice.

Oh, and I could have put up a close-up picture of my wife's big fat hairy pussy

tumblr_mf3drtcIUA1r5jqq2o1_400.jpg

That looks like a pissed off pussy. You should probably get busy and make it happy again!

Beach Momma, try searching for nipple shields (avoiding the lactation ones) the guy who made mine doesn't seem to be trading anymore, but there are a few makers around. My nips are not pierced, there are quite a few pieces around for pierced nips.
Tbh these don't stay on so well even tho they are quite tight. Still they do look nice!

Beach Momma, try searching for nipple shields (avoiding the lactation ones) the guy who made mine doesn't seem to be trading anymore, but there are a few makers around. My nips are not pierced, there are quite a few pieces around for pierced nips.
Tbh these don't stay on so well even tho they are quite tight. Still they do look nice!
I've seen some simillar to that one; I'll have to break down and buy one. I was concerned about how well it would stay on. Yours looks like it has small adjustable wires. The ones I looked at didn't seem to have anything like that.

Back