I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another bump!!

And I'm adding Denis Quaid and Kevin Sorbo to my sexy, older men, perv list! :D

I have noticed as I've gotten older that there does seem to be a wonderful spark of interest from considerably younger women...which, of course, I love! I don't know if its the stability or the maturity or what it is, but there is an interst that wasn't there when I was that age. This is of particular benefit to me, because depite my age I am still as horny as a 21-year-old!! :rolleyes:

Yeah, I'm definitely into older men. But not super "ripe", haha, more like in the 30-50 bracket. I'm 19, so my prospects of actually meeting a single older man in the first place are slim. Plus it seems that in real life not as many older guys are into younger girls. It's still frowned upon, I think.

:(

I have noticed as I've gotten older that there does seem to be a wonderful spark of interest from considerably younger women...which, of course, I love! I don't know if its the stability or the maturity or what it is, but there is an interst that wasn't there when I was that age. This is of particular benefit to me, because depite my age I am still as horny as a 21-year-old!! :rolleyes:

You're more likely to prefer us to a video game, less prone to overt bathroom humor, more inclined to notice - and give a shit about - our intelligence, less inclined to prematurely ejaculate, more disposed to know what you want in life and go after it, and less apt to dick around with us and then leave us for music, drugs, or a free pizza.

Welcome to the thread.

Yeah, I'm definitely into older men. But not super "ripe", haha, more like in the 30-50 bracket. I'm 19, so my prospects of actually meeting a single older man in the first place are slim. Plus it seems that in real life not as many older guys are into younger girls. It's still frowned upon, I think.

We'll welcome to the thread, and hope you have fun here on Lit :)

You're more likely to prefer us to a video game, less prone to overt bathroom humor, more inclined to notice - and give a shit about - our intelligence, less inclined to prematurely ejaculate, more disposed to know what you want in life and go after it, and less apt to dick around with us and then leave us for music, drugs, or a free pizza.

Welcome to the thread.

Thank you for your kind welcome to the thread, and yes I'd have to agree with you that that is all quite correct.

Welcome to the thread.

Man, have you got that right!:rose:

what draws older men?

What draws them to young women is how refreshing they are in their naivite, earnestness, freshness, their willingness to experiment, their desire to be taken seriously, the respect they want, the approval they seek, the pleasure they have in both giving and receiving, their amazing lubriciousness, so slippery and smooth, wanton in their desire to be held, carressed, and stroked. Yes, a young woman is a work of art to be treasured.

What draws them to young women is how refreshing they are in their naivite, earnestness, freshness, their willingness to experiment, their desire to be taken seriously, the respect they want, the approval they seek, the pleasure they have in both giving and receiving, their amazing lubriciousness, so slippery and smooth, wanton in their desire to be held, carressed, and stroked. Yes, a young woman is a work of art to be treasured.

You do make me lubricious

Hi all, and hi CuteBrat, hope you are having a happy holiday and saying nice and wet for your masters :)

Welcome to the thread.

Mmmmm....yummy age!!

Grace.....any man that dumped you for those reasons would be a fool....but that is just my opinion....although I am certain that there are many on here that would agree with me :)

SFJ.......if you were near me I would definitely be interested in you even though I am a bit over your preferred age limit at 54.....but if you ever make it to the midwest....pm me, maybe we could have some fun ;)

TW.....I had found the black top pic but thanks for posting it here.....saves trying to hunt it down.......and the striped top.........very yummy :p

CuteBrat.......I haven't ever chatted with you but I love that you find men in my are range so delicious.....if I ever get to the West Coast I would definitely be contacting you.....always a pleasure to read your posts girl

To all the lovely ladies on this thread that find us older men so hot......may you all have a Merry Christmas:kiss::rose:

That strikes me as ever so slightly condescending....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back