The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see you back, Slyc!

Hi, Molly!

I am SO in the mood for a drink. But Biglet is at a birthday party and I have to drive to go pick him up at 9pm. So I'll have to wait.

On the upside, Littlet, my baby girl, is turning 6 on Monday! My little St. Paddy's Day baby! Where does the time go?

Funny story. Except for getting presents, she does not like birthdays, She does NOT like getting older. Mainly because she doesn't want to get married and have babies. I have told her time and again that those are decisions she can make for herself, and she does not have to do either. The other day she was crying:

Me: Why are you crying?

Littlet: Because I'm almost 6, and six is just getting closer to 10!

Me (intrigued): What's so bad about 10?

Littlet: Because when I'm 10 I might have a baby!!!!

Ok, I decided, it might be time for a factual, yet vague, birds and bees talk.

Me: Honey, having a baby isn't something that happens to you, it's something you decide to do.

Littlet: But how do I decide to do it? How do you have a baby?

Me: Well, it's a specific action that you decide to do, with a boy, but making a baby is something you and the boy decide to do, when you're grown-ups, together. It's not something kids do. So you don't have to worry about it until you're grown up.

Littlet: But what's the action? What do you do with the boy?

Me: Oh, look! Here's that barette we were looking for!!!

Oy vey. Then later I hear her telling Biglet: To make a baby you have to do some specific action with a boy.

Biglet: Well, I guess I have to marry a boy, then.

Yeah, I'm a firm believer in giving them accurate information, with little detail, but it seems I might be a bit behind on the birds and the bees stuff.

Sheesh! :rolleyes:

Hi, Molly!

I am SO in the mood for a drink. But Biglet is at a birthday party and I have to drive to go pick him up at 9pm. So I'll have to wait.

On the upside, Littlet, my baby girl, is turning 6 on Monday! My little St. Paddy's Day baby! Where does the time go?

Funny story. Except for getting presents, she does not like birthdays, She does NOT like getting older. Mainly because she doesn't want to get married and have babies. I have told her time and again that those are decisions she can make for herself, and she does not have to do either. The other day she was crying:

Me: Honey, having a baby isn't something that happens to you, it's something you decide to do.

Me: Well, it's a specific action that you decide to do, with a boy, but making a baby is something you and the boy decide to do, when you're grown-ups, together. It's not something kids do. So you don't have to worry about it until you're grown up.

Oy vey. Then later I hear her telling Biglet: To make a baby you have to do some specific action with a boy.

Yeah, I'm a firm believer in giving them accurate information, with little detail, but it seems I might be a bit behind on the birds and the bees stuff.

*BIG HUGS* SHEA! Glad to see you back. :D:rose::heart:

Rolf; if you would, please?

There you go, Anna. :rose:
Why thank you. *hug*

Hi, Molly!

Y' know, while I think I'd be really good at having that talk, I'm fine with the fact that I don't have to be the one to have it.

OH!! The new catalog dropped today, shea. ;)

I love it. Kids can tie up the parent so very easily.

Y' know, while I think I'd be really good at having that talk, I'm fine with the fact that I don't have to be the one to have it.

OH!! The new catalog dropped today, shea. ;)

And when do we see it ?

Morning John and thanks, coffee is needed this morning.

Welcome. :) You watching 12 hours at Sebring? Oh, and I'm going to Phoenix this November. Still need to purchase the tickets, but will be going to my first live NASCAR race. :D

Welcome. :) You watching 12 hours at Sebring? Oh, and I'm going to Phoenix this November. Still need to purchase the tickets, but will be going to my first live NASCAR race. :D

Nope. We finally got to drilling and I'm up to my alligator in eyebrows.

Phoenix is a good track to start with on the left hand coast. I liked the old track better but the new one is faster and easier to drive. The old one put cramps in your butt cheeks if the car wasn't perfect. :D

Phoenix is a good track to start with on the left hand coast. I liked the old track better but the new one is faster and easier to drive. The old one put cramps in your butt cheeks if the car wasn't perfect. :D

We visited Sonoma last spring (not during a race) and you couldn't see half the track. I figured a good, short oval would be a good viewing experience. Should be exciting considering it's the second to last race in the chase. Though, I really would like to see a race at Bristol.

Hey, sounds like progress there! :)

Good afternoon, Nakeds. I need to get myself to the grocery store before much longer. In happy news, the snow finally seems to be melting off. I can see most of the deck and there is a small pond in the garden box in my front yard.

I love it. Kids can tie up the parent so very easily.

And when do we see it ?
You, sir, have a PM. :)

Yay!! I'm glad to hear the drilling has resumed.

Good morning, anna. :rose:

Hey, I must be dense or something because I cannot see the specials on your site. At least there doesn't seem to be a product change from a few days ago. :confused:

Hmm....

You're right, john. I'll have to do some checking on what the delay with getting the new catalog on our sites is. However, there are some great new toys and some changes with the fragrances available in the skincare and lotions.

Hmm....

You're right, john. I'll have to do some checking on what the delay with getting the new catalog on our sites is. However, there are some great new toys and some changes with the fragrances available in the skincare and lotions.

Awesome! :D Wasn't sure if maybe the specials were CAN only.

We visited Sonoma last spring (not during a race) and you couldn't see half the track. I figured a good, short oval would be a good viewing experience. Should be exciting considering it's the second to last race in the chase. Though, I really would like to see a race at Bristol.

Hey, sounds like progress there! :)

I reckon an oval is slightly boring. Now, I have to admit that I've only seen it on film etc., but I really do prefer F1, where there are things like 'corners,' slopes and so forth [there's one exception to my mind; Monte Carlo which is a game for high-speed shopping trolleys].

Good afternoon, Nakeds. I need to get myself to the grocery store before much longer. In happy news, the snow finally seems to be melting off. I can see most of the deck and there is a small pond in the garden box in my front yard.
You, sir, have a PM. :)

Got it, thanks.
I cannot pretend to understand it, but there's a lot of pink!

Last edited:
I reckon an oval is slightly boring. Now, I have to admit that I've only seen it on film etc., but I really do prefer F1, where there are things like 'corners,' slopes and so forth [there's one exception to my mind; Monte Carlo which is agame for high-speed shopping trolleys].

Got it, thanks.
I cannot pretend to understand it, but there's a lot of pink!

This was one of my favorite races. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW_JF9Y5WUY&list=FLs0hUU3Pd0Ejp-7HxB2NaqQ&index=5

Oh, I understand now. No real "Rules" as such; we call it "Dodgems" and we do it on a cinder track (OK, we did; I ain't seen one of those races in quite a while).

And the pi$$ed-off driver who threw his helmet at that driver needs to learn a better aim. He missed the screen.

Tempers do happen to flare at that track.

Off to see Odysseo by Cavalia. Promise to tell you all about it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back