Courage acquired

Sniff sniff

Are u ignoring me or what? Lol!

I had a suggestion, and since I ignored it now we have to do it...ok? K! Lol

I have a suggestion for new pics.....!

Those beautiful thighs spread wide open with my tongue dancing on ur clit...!

Cum on guys who's with me on this one ???? :devil::D

Wow, how the hell did I miss this one? Is this why you want me to cum on over to your house tomorrow? ;)

Um...and that's a lot more bold than what I've posted.

SG - I like the way you think. Do you share well ? I wouldn't mind playing with her luscious breasts while you're between those thighs as long as I get a chance when you're done. After all, I loveitdownunder.

What do you say LW ? A nice MFF get you excited ?

I have a suggestion for new pics.....!

Those beautiful thighs spread wide open with my tongue dancing on ur clit...!

Cum on guys who's with me on this one ???? :devil::D

Having a bad day today. So to cheer me up I decided to cheer up some of y'all. Enjoy!

103_4402_zps89f2e9b7.jpg

fantastic photo!

SG - I like the way you think. Do you share well ? I wouldn't mind playing with her luscious breasts while you're between those thighs as long as I get a chance when you're done. After all, I loveitdownunder.

What do you say LW ? A nice MFF get you excited ?

Well I haven't had a MFF yet. Though the MMF with the center of pleasure being me was a wonderful experience.

fantastic photo!

Thank you! And thank SG, she took it for me.

I am certain that SG and I would make sure that you were the center of attention !

Well then that wouldn't be so bad lol.

I will trade you my mowing the yard (with riding mower) for your house cleaning.

As long as it's sunny so I can pull out my bathing suit and tan I am in!

Hey sexy lady! Great thread. Would love to see more of your hot ass!

Thank you very much! Definitely planning more pictures of my ass!

Happy Saturday!

Happy Saturday everyone! We had a beautiful sunny day here with temps in the mid 70's. M decided that this meant we needed to wash the vehicles today. Of course, I do that in my bathing suit to get some sun. Unfortunately you only get pictures of the top for now as someone got too distracted to take pictures of the bottom. ;)

View 1
View 2

It is a happier Saturday now even though we are having snow flurries. All of a sudden though it has gotten very warm *g*

Still waiting for more of my favorites :)

xo

Happy Saturday everyone! We had a beautiful sunny day here with temps in the mid 70's. M decided that this meant we needed to wash the vehicles today. Of course, I do that in my bathing suit to get some sun. Unfortunately you only get pictures of the top for now as someone got too distracted to take pictures of the bottom. ;)

View 1
View 2

It is a happier Saturday now even though we are having snow flurries. All of a sudden though it has gotten very warm *g*

Still waiting for more of my favorites :)

xo

Snow flurries? And you wanted me to come up there for the St. Patrick's Day parade? Ha. LOL. Glad I could warm you up a bit though!

And I am working on some more of you favorites. Though with my injury it may limit what I can take for you. Hopefully I have a few saved up on this computer somewhere. ;) :kiss:

View 1
View 2

And now I'm distracted too ;) Lovely :rose:

View 1
View 2

MMMMM I would love to bury my face in there and do a rasberry!! :D:devil:

Back