The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough day. Long story. Trying to count the positives and ignore the negatives. Where are the elves with the liquor?:confused:

It's been that kind of week here. I just got my profit share check. Someone must have told my car about it because it's going to take almost every dime of it to put it back on the road. :rolleyes:

I had things to do with that money, dammit. Argh.

It's been that kind of week here. I just got my profit share check. Someone must have told my car about it because it's going to take almost every dime of it to put it back on the road. :rolleyes:

I had things to do with that money, dammit. Argh.

I know exactly how you feel. Finally finished the dumb degree and the student loan payment is going to eat up nearly my entire raise. Find myself asking what exactly the point was...:rolleyes:

The point is that eventually the student loan will be paid off and the raise will still be there. That's what the point is! ;)

I know exactly how you feel. Finally finished the dumb degree and the student loan payment is going to eat up nearly my entire raise. Find myself asking what exactly the point was...:rolleyes:

See if you can get the employer to cover part of it.

The point is that eventually the student loan will be paid off and the raise will still be there. That's what the point is! ;)

Good point! I'll add that to the positive list I'm making today...;)

See if you can get the employer to cover part of it.

Tried that. They'll cover part of the loan, if I allow them to pay me less... No go. The only option is a job change. Not real keen on that idea right now. Sooo... enjoying the grace period for the time being and making some budgeting plans for the near future.:rolleyes: I'm sure it will all work out. Eventually.
In the mean time have the elves pass another drink my way. I'm up for trying something new.

Good point! I'll add that to the positive list I'm making today...;)

Tried that. They'll cover part of the loan, if I allow them to pay me less... No go. The only option is a job change. Not real keen on that idea right now. Sooo... enjoying the grace period for the time being and making some budgeting plans for the near future.:rolleyes: I'm sure it will all work out. Eventually.
In the mean time have the elves pass another drink my way. I'm up for trying something new.

Don't worry. Something will come up.

Hey hey Remec... Always nice to add another naked attractive man to the room!;)

Aw...shucks...keep up that kind of talk and I may have to go hang out in the hot tub to avoid making a spectacle of myself...*g*

And it is very nice to be around such lovely ladies as Molly and yourself, esp if you're naked. :kiss::rose:

:cool:

Aw...shucks...keep up that kind of talk and I may have to go hang out in the hot tub to avoid making a spectacle of myself...*g*

And it is very nice to be around such lovely ladies as Molly and yourself, esp if you're naked. :kiss::rose:

:cool:

I always follow the rules...;)

Okay, I'm off to the grocery store. Since we'll be out of town this weekend, I need to get as much done tonight as possible. See y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back