Sex in front of others?

my ex and I had sex in front of another couple, we were all drunk and we were fooling around on the sofa. It got pretty intense and we ended up fucking. They watched and started to play with each other too.

Apart from being in some threesomes, I have never had sex in front of other people. But I *really* want to do this, and my gf is on board if we can find the right situation. I am very excited by the possibility.

Once upon a time I had a very uninhibited woman friend who lived in a top flat. One day, when visiting, the woman who lived below her happened upon me on the stairs in a way that didn't seem coincidental and when I told my friend she found it really funny. She told me her friend downstairs probably wanted a face to place, she listened out for us going to bed and then lay underneath us masturbating whilst she listened to our lovemaking. Her husband was an alcoholic, out drinking when we went to bed and not much use in the bed department anymore when he did return. I was pretty shocked to discover that women friends exchange that level of detail but obviously at least some do.

The following week I was teasing my woman friend going more and more slowly as she got closer and closer to coming and she was wriggling and humping her hips, trying to buck me up. To wind her up a bit more I whispered in her ear, "remember noisy we've got an audience and you're putting a real show on for her tonight. So just imagine having your friend watch you in that state?" She totally exploded, one second she's wriggling and squealing with frustration the next she huffing and puffing like a steam engine as she comes over and over.

The week after that when I arrive her friend's there already, introductions are made and my woman friend explains that they are going to take me up on my offer. My woman friend already knows that I really love to watch her masturbate. So the deal is that her friend will sit naked where I can watch her fingering herself whilst she watches the pair of us making love on the bed. Getting undressed was bit awkward but once we were all nude things went alright and my woman friend really enjoyed herself very noisily. The second time we tried it we were, however, a lot more relaxed and it was absolutely amazing, my girlfriend was really turned on by being watched, her friend loved watching us making love and me being able to see her friend playing with her pussy made me so randy. And this time at the end we put on a real show, my woman friend kneeling up on the bed so her friend could watch me taking her doggy wise from behind.

Wow.....

When I think about the gfs I've had, I don't think I'd have enjoyed it much; I like it when it's more anonymous; I've been to swing clubs where I've watched all kinds of people; I was getting a blow job from some dame, a guy came over and asked if he could watch; I think that's hot as hell...
I just don't know how I would have felt w/past gfs

Another one

My ex-wife love to show us off in front of others. She would get her tits out in clubs and have me suck them. Another time, it was at night and she had me fuck her in a gazebo in the middle of a park where it was well-lighted.

I had sex with a girl at a swingers club. I didn't know that we were in the more singles - ish area. I was focusing on her, missionary, and when I looked up to change positions, I finally noticed the 20 or so people watching and touching themselves, men and women. At first I was a little shocked but then the girl I was with just entered another zone of sexy. She obviously liked to be watched. As I started gping from behind her hard she started almost screaming at the onlookers: "you like that, motherf#@&ers? You like watching this little pussy get pounder? Yea rub your clit while you watch me get used" etc.

So I went from not noticing, to being a little self conscious, to absolutely loving it in about 5 mins. It ended in mmany people coming at the same time, which was a wild experience.

I think that planted my exhibitionist seed.

Yes. Forgot to lock the door when my wife and I were visiting a friend of hers. We were laying on our sides with me penetrating her from behind when her friend walked in & sat down to talk. Just slowed down a lot and continued. I don't think I've ever been harder. Was her friend aware? I have no idea and frankly don't care.:D

Aside from threesomes where it's kind of part of the game, I've had an "audience" while playing with a partner at a sex club which was both kind of weird and also fun.

At a party in high school my girlfriend and I snuck upstairs to a bedroom and started having sex. Apparently we were not sneaky at all because everyone followed us up and they were standing outside the door listening. At one point they had managed to open the door without us seeing them. We had just switched from doggy to her on her back with her legs up when someone made a comment and we noticed them.

There were about 12 people crowding the door laughing, but I was horny and didn't care. Having them all standing there turned me on and within a minute I was ready to cum. We were using the pull out method so when I got close I pulled out and the orgasm was so intense that it shot all over her. In her hair, in her face, all over her body, and the bed.

The whole room watched me cum all over my girlfriend... that is still such a hot memory for me. Anyways, we just got up and walked past all our friends to the bathroom. My girlfriend rubbed her cum covered naked body on a friend who kept cracking jokes. That was the first time my cum was ever on another guy.

While we were in the shower, everyone else decided to get naked. The rest of the night was us just hanging out naked together. I got in a tub with my girlfriends best friend and played with her breasts. There were also two other couples who had sex in front of the group. It was a crazy night that was never intended to become a big naked sex party.

Yes, many times. The wife and I have watched each other have sex with other people!! Been to several Swinger clubs and resorts!

I am obviously not going to the right places - I heard a bartender talking about 2 people in a booth recently. That would have been a good start.

I used to work in a large office

Maybe 500 staff.
The office was next to a small block of flats(apartments)
One afternoon my staff all disappeared to that end of the building.
A young woman who lived in one of the flats had brought two young men home and they were watched by maybe a hundred people!

One of the senior managers bass told to go and tell her to stop.

It made no difference!

There were about 12 people crowding the door laughing, but I was horny and didn't care. Having them all standing there turned me on and within a minute I was ready to cum. We were using the pull out method so when I got close I pulled out and the orgasm was so intense that it shot all over her. In her hair, in her face, all over her body, and the bed.

The whole room watched me cum all over my girlfriend.

Wow. That is hot.

I had sex with a girl at a swingers club. I didn't know that we were in the more singles - ish area. I was focusing on her, missionary, and when I looked up to change positions, I finally noticed the 20 or so people watching and touching themselves, men and women. At first I was a little shocked but then the girl I was with just entered another zone of sexy. She obviously liked to be watched. As I started gping from behind her hard she started almost screaming at the onlookers: "you like that, motherf#@&ers? You like watching this little pussy get pounder? Yea rub your clit while you watch me get used" etc.

So I went from not noticing, to being a little self conscious, to absolutely loving it in about 5 mins. It ended in mmany people coming at the same time, which was a wild experience.

I think that planted my exhibitionist seed.

Nice.

The whole room watched me cum all over my girlfriend... that is still such a hot memory for me. Anyways, we just got up and walked past all our friends to the bathroom. My girlfriend rubbed her cum covered naked body on a friend who kept cracking jokes.

I'd like to know about what she thought and did. Did she realize you were being watched, and at what point? How did she react to that?

I have been watched a few times. Loved it.
Guys watched while waiting there turn.
Sister and hubby watched me and sisters husband have sex.
Girlfriend watched me and a guy in her pool.

Watched

I've never been watched ,but have gotten to watch another couple have sex . That was so such a turn on

When we have had men to our house, the guys not in me in some way watched. We have also gone to swinger's clubs and I was watched. My husband watches me all the time with other men. Does that count?

Attachments

• _ 151.jpg
    _ 151.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 0
When we have had men to our house, the guys not in me in some way watched. We have also gone to swinger's clubs and I was watched. My husband watches me all the time with other men. Does that count?

That's such a hot picture.

Back