"Doctor Who: Powers of Ten" (OOC)

I wish I had a magic bullet, or a magic word, or a sonic screwdriver setting I could use to make things right.

I don't. You have no idea how much I wish I did, but I don't.

All I can do is quote things.

"This too shall pass."

"'For I know the plans I have for you,' says The Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.'" (Jeremiah 31:9)

"If you're going through Hell, keep going." (Winston Churchill)
 
the only reason i haven't done anything yet.. is because of you chas.. you've held on.. and so must I..
 
the only reason i haven't done anything yet.. is because of you chas.. you've held on.. and so must I..

We ever must hold on.

With every breath comes the opportunity for rebirth, redemption, reinvention.

It's like Spock was fond of saying, bless him. "There are always possibilities."
 
*pats Var's head* Dare I ask?

though I can venture a guess.. in which case know that I share your pain. Over two months and it still hurts like a bitch!

..as for my post... it's coming.. some of my issue is I've worked from dawn til well about now for the past few days. I love my job for the most part but it drains me of a lot.

no work tomorrow though!
 
Take your time, UM. We're looking forward to it.

And, Var, I hope you're doing betterish this morning, I really do.
 
"Still alive" beats the alternative.

not from my point of view.

doesn't help that i have a depressive attitude to begin with.

wal-mart: "Hello and welcom to wal-mart, how are you Today?"

me: "Not dead yet."

wal-mart: "Better than the other option."

me: "Wanna bet?"
 
Ah been there. Done that. I know. It's comforting in a way to realize how easily, how sweetly, death could come.


It takes alot of strength to take your own life, but it takes even more to truly live.

Cry, Var. Cry until you can't anymore and then move forward.
 
most people don't understand, or don't believe, i was dead once. hit by a car and all that.

CPR brought me back, but i was dead..

i've seen what shouldn't be seen. and chas.. you're closer knowing the otherside than most.

when i was dead, it DIDN'T HURT. no physical pain, no mental/emotional pain. NONE

They said.. "It's not time.. Not yet."

and then i was looking at a paramedic...

I don't know what will happen if I take my own life. I don't know where I will go. But it hurts so fucking much..

And some times it hurts so much.. i don't know if i can NOT do it.
 
I'm not going to try and say I understand what it's like to die. I've never died, almost drowned, but didn't die. I do have a vast imagination though and I don't see how it's so hard for others to believe that you have died.

Personally, I have not feared death for a very, very long time now. For about a decade, the only thing keeping me here was the need to keep my brothers safe.

Death is a siren's call. I know it is hard to live like this, but there is beauty in the world yet.

Don't sully the gift of a second chance. When it is your time, death will certainly come without you ushering it in.
 
but i don't think it was a gift. more of a curse..

my life has been hell since then.. and it's been several decades. i've tried twice before..

took 75 sleeping pills.

a few years later i took 150....

and i'm still here..
 
i think mostly i'm still here for others. Mom. Dad. Brother. CHas.. Vic.. Rzantor.. Kris.. Gwen..

Mostly at this moment i'm holding on by fingersnails in the hope that maybe.. just maybe she'll come back to me.

a prayer.. one i know won't come true..
 
most people don't understand, or don't believe, i was dead once. hit by a car and all that.

CPR brought me back, but i was dead..

i've seen what shouldn't be seen. and chas.. you're closer knowing the otherside than most.

when i was dead, it DIDN'T HURT. no physical pain, no mental/emotional pain. NONE

They said.. "It's not time.. Not yet."

and then i was looking at a paramedic...

I don't know what will happen if I take my own life. I don't know where I will go. But it hurts so fucking much..

And some times it hurts so much.. i don't know if i can NOT do it.

I don't know that I know much about death or dying or after. I've never been.

I know there's times I would give anything for that Peace and Quiet.

But They told you to wait. They told you it wasn't time.

And it is our burden and our honour to hold on until They let us know when.
 
another day has passed.. and i'm still here to pester and torment
 
btPsKii.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back
Top