the new anyone jacking off today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Panties on here also but will edge for awhile maybe go over to friends house this afternoon and give him some oral satisfaction
 
Anticipations

Wow, I've got a fistful of hard-on thinking about sucking-off my Boyfriend's big beautiful uncut cock, re-living all the times he's deep-throated and face-fucked me reducing me to a quivering slobbery heap of bleary adoration. I just can't wait for the next time he cums in my throat, so I've got to lie here tossing myself off in desperate anticipation… I'm lying here now just craving it, longing for the throbbing pulsing thickness of it nuzzling its way down into my throat, forcing my lips into a big round 'O', closing my mouth tight about it and sucking it, moaning out my pleasure as it twitches and jerks up against the roof of my mouth, working voraciously with my tongue to tease out that moment when the spunk-cascade begins and I can slurp and guzzle it greedily down, and continue sucking until it loses its rigidity in the warm post-orgasm glow, and it stays in my mouth until he shoves my head away… he's due soon, and I just can't stop... I've got a fistful of hard-on and it's not going to wait… UUUUUUGH!
 
Got home to an empty house, got a couple of hours until they get home, so stroking here
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top