ace2.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 253
  • ace3.jpg
    ace3.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 249
  • ace4.jpg
    ace4.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 297
This thread for 40 + men who love to dress in women's clothing, fully or just panties and tights : and for older people who like to look at them, or talk about this area of sexual and life fun

Discussion, experiences, opinions welcome.

Pictures very welcome !

It is not so much for transsexual people (although I have total respect for them in every way), although of course they are welcome to visit. Noone is barred for goodness sake, but it is really about older cross dressing and older sissies.

For me I like to dress sometimes, and like to admire.

It is not a rival to the wonderful FemBoy thread, as it is different.

Thank-you X

I couldn,t agree more, some of us don,t really fit these titles, I,m just a versatile slim bi guy who loves to wear stockings, belts and panties I,m sure there are many more like me. if the are any of you that would like to form a small group in the Northampton/ Kettering area pm me, Just think of it, we meet in a pub for a pint and a chat, on the surface nothing unusual, jacket slacks, jeans, all very normal, if only they knew what we were wearing underneath. If this interests you pm me, no age limit, and you don,t have to pass as a female, I never could. If you interested pm me

Jordan Jay and Liberty Harkness

Happy 2014 everyone X

Attachments

• Jordan Jay 1.jpg
    Jordan Jay 1.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 228
  • Jordan Jay 2.jpg
    Jordan Jay 2.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 203
  • Jordan Jay 3.jpg
    Jordan Jay 3.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 235
just wanted to add it is me in avatar and there are a few more pics of me in my signature:rose:

Dressed and ready

All dressed up, albeit in lingerie and no where to go

:heart::heart:

Happy 2014

to all the lovely people I masturbated with this year. Looking forward to more to cum.

Love to dress

Always in panties. Love fully dressing and having someone to serve as the gurl I am

older trans boys

Panties is such a feminine word all by itself and I do wear them full time. I have about 50 pairs of them in every color and style. I am an older crosdresser and I love anything feminine

lovely

You guys are too kind :rolleyes:

I have been a crossdresser for some years and now find myself being a "mature" one.

My tastes in clothes etc has gotten better I hope over the years and I have now explored this aspect of myself with others, over the internet and in person a few times now.

I will post or link to pictures soon for you all to enjoy or stroke off over.

"Joanne"

http://www.flickr.com/photos/62906094@N07/

Be sure to leave comments or suggestions over what you'd like to see me doing

Last edited:
I have been a crossdresser for some years and now find myself being a "mature" one.

My tastes in clothes etc has gotten better I hope over the years and I have now explored this aspect of myself with others, over the internet and in person a few times now.

I will post or link to pictures soon for you all to enjoy or stroke off over.

"Joanne"

http://www.flickr.com/photos/62906094@N07/

Yes hot and so sexy, wonderful pictures, thanks X

Back