The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
fishs smell worse than cow...
but in a pinch..
meat is meat...
but who the fuck wants to be pinched over what raw animal they wish to naw on.. hum?
 
fishs smell worse than cow...
but in a pinch..
meat is meat...
but who the fuck wants to be pinched over what raw animal they wish to naw on.. hum?

Depends on how much they enjoy being pinched. Getting good with chopsticks just might come in handy...*chuckle*
 
mmmmm..... chopsticks on raw meat...

and not thinking of food.. lest the raw meat is covered in food...

~ponders~
 
Dumbass on Wheel of Fortune... Song Title and she said Paperback Wrapper. DUH
 
But, I don't have any....*goes to grab ice cream anyway*

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!
 
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Too late. *takes another bite of peach cobbler ice cream*
 
In my experience, ex's are of the devil and should be destroyed. Just my opinion.

But that would leave a power vacuum in Alphabit-land! And think of the multitude of words that no child would ever learn to write in their ABC soup!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top