Mother in law foot fetish

W

westvic30

Guest
The title says it all. I’m new to foot fetish stories but I like how they involve lots of teasing and build up. I’d love to see one based on a mother in law - son in law affair.
 
Hmmm..... As someone with a mild foot fetish, and a mild older-woman fetish, I can see the appeal here.

Maybe the Main Character (MC) marries his lady partly because he loves her feet, and knows that her mother loves to show off her feet. He is hoping that his new bride will be just as exhibitionistic with her own tootsies. But, alas, it is not to be. But when the MIL comes to live with them, he finds his eyes (and dick) begin to wander.......
 
Of course MIL is a foot fashion model who has pedaled her way through many catalogs and magazine advert shoots. She's also been a body double (ankles on down) for famous but badly-footed actresses. Maybe she has a special kinky footwear portfolio. SIL thought his wife had sexy feet and ankles but WOW! whatta mom!

Does MIL know the effect she has on SIL? Sure. Wear ankle bracelets and toe rings. Paint hypnotic toenail designs. Stride in LED-lit crystal pumps. Lounge with tiny snakes wrapped around her feet. Et fucking cetera.

Question is, how far do they go? She is obviously in control. What does she do with/to him? And what does he do when her feet are injured?
 
Back
Top