Photo series

G

gemmie15

I posted about this in another thread and someone said I should try posting it here as well.

There's this photographer - David Dubnitskiy. He takes pictures of women who are scantily clad but seem to be very demure. Some of his photographs come in in a series of 3 or 4 together. Some of them are discrete and separate. But I feel that they would definitely have a story to tell and that someone should definitely write!

For example here are a few of those 'series' I mentioned :

i) https://imgur.com/a/GW9C4
ii) https://imgur.com/a/teHW4

You can see more of his work here : https://500px.com/david-foto

It'd be swell if someone would use those pictures to write a short story around it! :p

So, is this a story about David Dubnitskiy and his models/sessions? I noticed his Web page had a "market place" to sell his good, too...

So, is this a story about David Dubnitskiy and his models/sessions? I noticed his Web page had a "market place" to sell his good, too...

What I had in mind was a story involving the context of the photographs, but this is a nice idea as well :p A perverted photographer...

I personally draw inspiration from images, but i don't think these are erotic enough to make a story.

Was there anything you had in mind? Anything about these in particular ?

I personally draw inspiration from images, but i don't think these are erotic enough to make a story.

Was there anything you had in mind? Anything about these in particular ?

I didn't really flesh out much in my mind. The photographer has a lot of images where I just thought words could be used to explain the context in an erotic manner :p

If anyone were to create such a story, they better make sure it cannot be construed as a derivative work.

I can see a story in the second image. A woman asks her friend, who is a photographer, to take portrait photos of her for her work, and the photo session becomes something much more between them.

There are a lot of photographer stories on this site. Davidwriter's Amateur Photographer series starts out being about exhibitionism but delves into fetish and other kinks as well.

I can see a story in the second image. A woman asks her friend, who is a photographer, to take portrait photos of her for her work, and the photo session becomes something much more between them.

There are a lot of photographer stories on this site. Davidwriter's Amateur Photographer series starts out being about exhibitionism but delves into fetish and other kinks as well.

Well, my imagination of that was something like, the girl posing has never been naked infront of anyone and her best friend, who has ambitions of becoming a photographer wants her to pose nude. She doesn't agree, but then her best friend reminds her that she owes her due to some past favor or something. I don't know, my imagination isn't all that great. Just the idea of her baring her breast when she sees it as something to never be shown to anyone is kinda exciting I guess.

I have no clue if David Dubnitskiy is "famous" or not (I hadn't heard of him, personally) but if he's in the story as a character I think it would have to be posted in "Celebrities" since he's real.

I like the first set of pictures.

Maybe the story would be about a young couple. They have been together for a while, maybe even newly married. But both of them are pretty shy or repressed when it comes to sex. Typically, they only do it in the dark. And it's usually pretty quiet and awkward, though of course he orgasms every time, and she manages one sometimes. Over the years they have slowly, excruciatingly slowly begun to open up a little bit emotionally and imaginatively about sex, perhaps talking about fantasies they've had a little bit after sex or something, or talking about sex dreams they had.

Anyway, it turns out the woman has had a fantasy where she's wearing a sundress and is outdoors somewhere private and safe, and she has a sudden desire, a confusingly sexual desire, to let the sun shine onto her breasts. She loves the way the sun feels, but she's always been so shy that she's never been naked outdoors before. In this fantasy, she's with her beau; they've been given the use of a friend's cabin out in the woods, and it's so private that she let's herself be more naked than she's ever dared before.

In the story, it would then come to pass some time later that they do in fact get the opportunity to borrow a friend's or some relative's cabin for a short time. They don't necessarily even remember the woman's earlier fantasy. Or maybe it's not a cabin but some old estate in Europe that's disused, but is charming and rustic and has a lot of private land and old orchards and fruit trees and everything. That would match the picture more.

Anyhow, after a few days, something about the spirit of the place and the mood they're in and the way their relationship has evolved, they start to loosen up a bit and they remember her fantasy from before, and they talk about how exciting that fantasy was. And the next day, after they've taken a luxurious nap, they decide to walk to one of the overgrown orchards on the property. When the guy goes downstairs to get ready, she feels a sudden naughtiness and puts on a new sundress that doesn't quite fit right, and she decides to wear it without a bra underneath. Neither of them say anything when she meets him downstairs before their walk, but she can't stop the huge smile from forming on her lips, so excited is she by showing so much of her chest so casually. And as they head out across the beautiful countryside, the glorious sunshine warming her sensitive skin and the little glances she catches him making and the palpable "wrongness" of her breasts swinging so freely in the open air makes her so excited, she can feel desire permeating her whole being, making her tingle and gush and smile. And she even detects irritation poking through all those other feelings, irritation that she has to wait for something, wait for him to take her, wait for the moment to become right. She wants him to take her, out there in the open air, with the sun and the breeze and the birds and the trees. But she's afraid and irritated that he won't do it. That he'll have to wait until night time.

And the story would go on from there.

Last edited:
I like the first set of pictures.

Maybe the story would be about a young couple. They have been together for a while, maybe even newly married. But both of them are pretty shy or repressed when it comes to sex. Typically, they only do it in the dark. And it's usually pretty quiet and awkward, though of course he orgasms every time, and she manages one sometimes. Over the years they have slowly, excruciatingly slowly begun to open up a little bit emotionally and imaginatively about sex, perhaps talking about fantasies they've had a little bit after sex or something, or talking about sex dreams they had.

Anyway, it turns out the woman has had a fantasy where she's wearing a sundress and is outdoors somewhere private and safe, and she has a sudden desire, a confusingly sexual desire, to let the sun shine onto her breasts. She loves the way the sun feels, but she's always been so shy that she's never been naked outdoors before. In this fantasy, she's with her beau; they've been given the use of a friend's cabin out in the woods, and it's so private that she let's herself be more naked than she's ever dared before.

In the story, it would then come to pass some time later that they do in fact get the opportunity to borrow a friend's or some relative's cabin for a short time. They don't necessarily even remember the woman's earlier fantasy. Or maybe it's not a cabin but some old estate in Europe that's disused, but is charming and rustic and has a lot of private land and old orchards and fruit trees and everything. That would match the picture more.

Anyhow, after a few days, something about the spirit of the place and the mood they're in and the way their relationship has evolved, they start to loosen up a bit and they remember her fantasy from before, and they talk about how exciting that fantasy was. And the next day, after they've taken a luxurious nap, they decide to walk to one of the overgrown orchards on the property. When the guy goes downstairs to get ready, she feels a sudden naughtiness and puts on a new sundress that doesn't quite fit right without a bra underneath. Neither of them say anything when she meets him downstairs before their walk, but she can't stop the huge smile from forming on her lips, so excited is she by showing so much of her chest so casually. And as they head out across the beautiful countryside, the glorious sunshine warming her sensitive skin and the little glances she catches him making and the palpable "wrongness" of her breasts swinging so freely in the open air makes her so excited, she can feel desire permeating her whole being, making her tingle and gush and smile. And she even detects irritation poking through all those other feelings, irritation that she has to wait for something, wait for him to take her, wait for the moment to become right. She wants him to take her, out there in the open air, with the sun and the breeze and the birds and the trees. But she's afraid and irritated that he won't do it. That he'll have to wait until night time.

And the story would go on from there.

That is certainly an interesting premise! Lovely! I like the idea of the sexaully repressed couple. The slightest hint of cleavage would then drive the guy crazy!

That is certainly an interesting premise! Lovely! I like the idea of the sexaully repressed couple. The slightest hint of cleavage would then drive the guy crazy!

Thanks, Gemmie. I'm curious as to how you found that photographer. I think the photos are amazing.

I'm also curious if you have more interesting erotic art you could post? I really like the idea of writing to an image on this forum. Thanks for starting this thread.

These photos are all very nice but this one in particular is incredible to me.

Attachments

• yEnOqTB.jpg
    yEnOqTB.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Back