Chemistry (closed)

He heard her sobs and he stepped into the shower, dropping to the flier he wrapped his arms around her and held her close

He felt terrible. This was all his fault. He was messing with her head in ways that he couldn't be certain of any outcome. And he decided that he was messing with things he shouldn't. Maybe he should be experimenting on someone else? But he didn't know anybody else. And he was on to something amazing.

""Sis. Everything's gonna be alright. Sometimes we just get appetites that we can't control. I mean we are young and in our prime. We have biological drives that make us need things sometimes" he said a she hugged her wet body to him, his shirt becoming soaked in moments

"We all have crazy stores of wild things that we do. We are just in the middle of one if those. " he told her as he gave her a little squeeze

"Don't be so hard on yourself. "
 
"No one fuck's their older brother and tells a story about it when company comes over, Lance." Kelly said weakly as she held onto her brother tightly. Even though she was emotionally and mentally distraught... it seemed like her body couldn't resist her brother. She knew she should have pulled away and told him to leave, but instead she just held him tight.

Kelly finally calmed down but she didn't let go of Lance. Her warm breath hit against his neck as she started nuzzling him. Abruptly she stopped, her body tensing. She was cuddling against him like she was someone's girlfriend that was starved for attention. She started to let go of him... but then she just held him tight again, her face pressed against his chest.

What was wrong with her? She needed to get a hold of herself.
 
She moved briefly against his chest, she held him tight clinging to him. Her wet naked body pressed against him, the water seeping into his clothes made him cold, and it made the feel of her body all the warmer

"Just chill out sis. We aren't having babies so there is no big deal. And besides I am pretty damn handsome" he told her with a smile as he gave her a good squeeze, pulling her tight against him

"Quit freaking out about what the world would say. The world doesn't know, and we and we are both adults, and we are both terribly attractive people. It was only a matter of time" he said with a chuckle to himself. The 'matter of time was him stumbling across an amazing formula!'

"Now let's get us dried off before we catch a cold" he told her as he released
His grip and leaned back from her, his eyes catching hers

"It's all ok. There is nothing to be so worked up about" he said as he stood up,

He looked down on his naked sister, his eyes sliding over her curves, admiring the way her hair clung to her heavy breasts. The beast in his shorts throbbed. He could so easily pull his member out and have her lick him again. It felt sooooo right!

But she had not moved

"Fine" he said. Then he turned the water back on, and as the warm spray washed over him he pulled his shirt off, letting it fall over the rod, then standing before her, he pulled his shorts down and off. His veiny member bobbing just in front of her face for a brief moment

Then he collapsed
Back down to the bottom of the tub and wrapped his arms around her, feeling her soft skin against his

"Better?" He asked with a smile. "Warmer?"
 
Last edited:
She had expected him to try and pull her out of the shower. Her body tensed, waiting for him to grasp her arms and start pulling her up on her feet. Instead he turned on the water and the warm liquid beat down on her once more. She watched as Lance pulled his clothes off of himself sat with her in the tub. Even now she was still feeling slight effects of the drinks he gave her, but it wasn't enough to make her lose all of her senses. She allowed him to pull her closer. She almost missed his question as the sound of the shower overpowered his voice.

"Y-yes," she said quietly, letting her body relax against his. Her head rested on his shoulder. It felt nice to be comforted. For a brief moment, all the guilt was starting to quiet in her mind.
 
"Good. Good" he said with a grin as he slowly let his arms slide free of her , ending the tight embrace

"Let's get you dried off. Get some food or something" he told her with a smile, as he cut the water off. Then he stood, and reached down to slowly pull her to her feet. Her body pressing against his for a Breuer moment

He stepped out and grabbed a towel, wrapping it around her. Then he grabbed one for himself and wrapped it around him. Then he walked her towards her room

"Let's find something comfy"
 
Kelly's hand naturally went for her brothers. She didn't understand why, but just touching him and being close made her feel better and she wasn't ready to let go of that. Her room was a typical teenage girls room. Pink walls, frilly bed with some cute stuffed animals. An old pair of ballet slippers were now hanging on the wall. She had painted on them. It was a small scene of dancers on a stage. The shoes didn't fit anymore but she hadn't wanted to get rid of them. Mutely she sat on the bed, forgetting that her brother brought her in so that she could dress in something more comfortable.

Her room was a bit messy. Clothes were overflowing from her hamper. Text books covered her desk. She should really clean it.

She was still holding her brothers hand. She gently rubbed her thumb on the back of his hand. "Can... you just cuddle me for a little while?" She asked softly and then started to lay on her bed.
 
He glanced over at her, guilt washing through him, as he looked at how exhausted and distraught she was
He shouldn’t just be giving his sister unknown concoctions!

He nodded, glancing down at her. The towel loosening as she laid back

He kneeled down on the bed, layer his arm across her chest, as he pulled her blanket over them.
“This suit you?”
 
Mutely she nodded and scooted closer to him. The movement caused the towel to completely loosen but she didn't seem phased by that. She closed her eyes and laid her head on his chest. Her hair was still braided and sitting on her head. She was going to have to get that cut. It was way too long to manage now.

Slowly her body relaxed and Kelly was asleep with her body pressed against her brothers warm one. Her breasts pressed right into him, they were so big there wasn't anywhere else they could go!
 
He caught his breath, as she shifted. Her towel caught under her, pulling the little knot loose, and her hefty breast spilled free. The soft heat of her skin against his made his cock throb

She didn’t seem to notice as she settled in, and he let his eyes drift to the large melon now resting on his chest!!!


Slowly her breathing became deep and rhythmic. And he shifted under her, his towel catching on her leg, so that his groin was no longer covered.

He let his had slide up, and caress the soft swell of her breast, gently as he watched for a sign of her waking. But soon he too fell asleep, forgetting his hand was resting on her generous breast!
 
Kelly continued to sleep soundlessly. Though his hand was upon her breat her hand came up and covered his. There was something about being held that could make you feel safe, even when your sleeping. Throughout the night she stayed curled against her brother. Even when she shifted and turned around, her head tucked perfectly under his chin and her body pressed against him. Her breasted touched his chest and her thigh rested over his.

It wasn't until the next day and the sunlight came into her room and woke her. The first thing she noticed was that she wasn't alone in her bed. Her body stiffened for a moment as memories from yesterday filled her mind. She closed her eyes tightly. What had she been thinking? What happened yesterday, that wasn't her. Sure she was no virgin but she wasn't a slut either... at least she didn't think she was.

Her arms wrapped around her brother and she held him tight as her face pressed into his shoulder, trying to will away the memories and the guilt. He didn't seem to be ashamed of what happened at all. She supposed that was probably a guy thing. She sighed softly, her breath hitting her brothers skin. There was no point in fretting over the past. What was important was that this never happened again... she knew that was the right choice but the thought of that made her sad too.

Slowly she pulled herself from her brothers embrace and carefully climbed out of bed. She collected her clothes and dressed, getting ready for her dance class.
 
He woke to an empty bed, thrown off at first by where he was, but then yesterday’s mayhem worked back into his mind


He got up and gathered his things, taking a shower he let the memories flood through him, feeling conflicted and thrilled about what he had done.

He decided he needed to get back to the lab!! He would have a serious money maker on his hands if this worked out!?! To think of the applications!!

Excitedly he threw on a pair of jeans and a t shirt then headed back to the lab, quickly documenting all that he could recall from the previous days mixing


Hours later he had several bottles made, each with varying concentration of the components he had mixed together yesterday. What he needed was some lab animals

Maybe mice or rats? What he needed were organisms that were reluctant to mate...

He carried one of the bottles upstairssrtting it on he counter he headed to the office to find some tape. He had run out of labeling tape and he wanted to get the last one safely labeled before an accident happened.
 
Kelly’s dance class had ended a while ago. She felt ready to go home and face her brother alone. She felt so confused now and she needed a distraction. Thankful Lizzy was more than willing to help with that. The two went shopping and had lunch. They briefly talked about Lizzy’s dating life and they talked about how their new instructors had been really leaving her with no energy.

“Your brother makes you those concoctions, right?” She asked Kelly.

“Um, yeah,” Kelly answered unsurely.

“You think he would make me some? I really need any boost I can get.”

“We can ask, but I don’t think he can afford to be making something like that regularly,”

“Will he do it if I blow him?” Normally Kelly would have snickered and said ‘probably’. This time she shot her friend a displeased look. She didn’t like the idea of Lizzys mouth anywhere near her brother. “Geese I’m only kidding.” Lizzy responded. “Seriously though, if the stuff works I’ll be happy to pay him.”

“I guess we could go ask...”

“Great! Let’s go!”
 
He ran out to the store, quickly gathering some tape and a few sharpies, something to make labeling his tubes quick and easy

A few minutes later he was pulling back up to the house. He saw Kelly’s car in the driveway, next to one he didn’t recognize. He parked behind jelly and stepped inside. He heard voices upstairs and saw his bottle was gone!

“Kelly?” He called upstairs
 
He heard voices coming from her bedroom. So he walked down the hall, opening the door. His sister was in her room with a friend. The two wearing tank tops and short shorts, generous cleavage spilling from the top

“Oh hey, sorry I didn’t mean to interrupt” he said, standing in the doorway
 
Back
Top