Moving at Christmas Time (closed with MidnightBliss)

David could feel a familiar jerk of this cock when the material came out of the bag.

"Mmmm. Mrs. Claus is going to be naughty tonight."

Everything in his brain is telling him to have Casey to change right now . . . but probably need to wait at least a little while.

"Sorry I don't have anything quite as exciting, although I think I do have a pair of silk boxers in there, a pair of white or a pair of dark blue. I'll let you decide what you want me to change in to shortly."
 
Casey sat back down next to David and leaned against him for a minute drinking her wine. They fell into a comfortable silence for a little bit while watching the news.

"I would personally prefer you in nothing, but if you would like to wear silk boxers then that works too. I'm excited to meet your family...maybe a little nervous at the dame time too though"

Finishing her wine she put the glass on the coffee table and snuggled in closer.
 
As the news came to a close, and knowing that Casey was not too interested in the sports report, David reached for the remote and clicked off the TV.

"Since it won't take me as long to change into nothing from what I am wearing now, why don't you go ahead and slip into your snowflake while I get all the lights and set the security system."

Pulling Casey in tight for one more squeeze as the TV shuts down, "I know you're a little nervous about tomorrow; honestly, baby, I am a bit too. I know my daughters and they will checking you out; they are protective of their Dad. But in the end, it's about you and me and what we want this connection to lead to. OK?"

David, in his mind, was thinking 'relationship', but decided that 'connection' was the word for now.
 
Casey got up and headed towards David's room with the outfit and bag in hand. She was a bit confused by the term 'connection' but then this wasn't really the normal type of 'relationship' considering they hadn't really known each other long. She started to wonder if maybe spending the holiday with him and his family was really a good idea.

She started to change in David's bathroom and figured maybe after they had time together she would leave before his family showed up. This way there wouldn't be any issues and then maybe after his family left tomorrow she could come back.

Casey finished getting into the little outfit and the fixed her hair so it wasn't falling all over the place then headed into David's room.

"How do I look?"

She smiled at David and turned to show him the entire effect of the sheer nightie that clung to her curves.
 
As he walked into the bedroom, David was stunned by Casey's appearance in her tiny outfit, and knowing that the panties were barely there and crotchless only heightened his desire for her.

Starting to strip himself, David suddenly turned to her, "Sit down, Casey." The look on her face was, as he expected, questioning.

"Baby, I am finding out more and more how poorly I express myself to you. I could see the hurt in your eyes when I used the word 'connection' in the den, trying to define our relationship. I should have just used the word I really wanted to use - relationship. Yes, it's only been a few days, but I really feel that our relationship is moving in a direction that I want it to continue. I also have a feeling that you're having second thoughts about being here tomorrow while my family is here. Right?"

The look on her face, and an almost imperceptible nod, tells him he is right.

"So, Missy, if that is what you are thinking, I might just have to turn you over my knee, David says with a smile. "So, let's call it what it is; we are in the beginning stages of a relationship. Can you handle that?"
 
Casey looked at David with a smile and ran her fingers through her hair.

"Yes I can handle that and its not that you aren't good at expressing yourself...I'm pretty sure this whole thing is as complex to you as it is to me. I haven't moved this quickly into a relationship before and honestly meeting your family so quickly does have me a bit..scared.. I can't help it"

She moved in closer to David and wrapped her arms around him. She hadn't ever felt as comfortable with anyone the way she felt with David.
 
Feeling her arms around him, David was relieved that his choice of words had not pushed Casey away from him . . . they were just working thru their feelings for each other, into new territory for both of them . . . and neither of them wanted to fuck it up.

David was still in his slacks and briefs when he sat Casey down. "It looks like one of us is definitely over-dressed." Tilting her head back with his finger to her chin, David kissed her softly, then stood in front of her. "And for some reason, these slacks are getting pretty uncomfortable!"

Undoing his belt and button on his slacks, he quickly slid the zipper down and dropped his slacks to the floor and kicked them off. His cock was straining at the material of his briefs, "I think someone is ready to come out and play. What do you think?"
 
"I would say someone has been wanting to come out and play since you saw your gift"

Casey smiled as she reached forward and traced her fingertips along the outline of David's hard shaft through his underwear. She leaned forward and placed a soft kiss against the fabric and looked up at him with a smile before scooting back on the bed, leaning back slightly and letting her fingers trace up and down her inner thighs as she let David get a good look at her wet core through the crotchless panties.
 
Her soft kiss on his briefs did nothing to help him relax. Quickly stripping the briefs and allowing his hard shaft to spring free, David crawled onto the bed between Casey's inviting thighs, the moisture on her labia no subtle hint of how aroused Casey was.

He leaned up over her body, teasing her the same way, his lips wrapped around her nipples still covered by her silky nighty, his hand also caressing her full breasts, using the silky material to create a bit more erotic friction.

Just as his lips traced past her neck and reached her lips, the head of Davis's engorged shaft split her lips, and with a gentle thrust, began to bury itself into the warm, inviting love canal . . . feeling just the slightest resistance as Casey 'grabbed' at him, like on one else ever had,
 
Casey moaned softly as David gently pushed his way into her. Her inner walls gripped him tightly as she adjusted to his size yet again. No matter how many times they have joined together her body still needs to adjust to his size, not that Casey was complaining, she loved how good David felt inside of her.

She locked her legs around his thighs and gently pushed against him with another soft moan as her hands trailed up and down his back.

"You feel so good David"
 
David had been hoping that this time of love-making would be just that . . . serious love-making. He loved the times they had been together, but looked forward to being with Casey in a way that prolonged their track to orgasm . . . enjoy each other's body, play with their emotions and deeper connection of their minds and thoughts.

"You are in incredible lover, Casey! You bring out the deepest emotions I have felt in a long time."

David settle into a steady rhythm of thrusting deep in Casey, spurred by her heels digging into his thighs . . . telling him she wanted him as much as he desired to be inside her. With the thin filmy material of her nightie still between them, there was just a bit more friction on his nipples which only added to his aroused state . . .

"Is it ok to tell you I am really falling for you, baby?"
 
Last edited:
Casey looked up at David her cheeks flushing red from his last question...was it ok to say he was falling for her?' She hadn't expected that yet but it made her stomach feel like a million butterflies had just taken wing.

She moved her hands up his back and to his shoulders, pulling him tighter to her body before whispering softly...

"I know its quick but I feel the same about you"

She pressed her lips to his, kissing him deeply as her body matched the rhythm of his thrusts.
 
Their love-making continued . . . slow, but intense; the passion level was increasing as the time passed. More intense kisses, hands caressing more and more, seeking out all the naked skin they could find on the other.

The material of Casey's nightie seemed to add to their passion, rather than detract from it. Staring into her eyes, his face showing the strain of holding back, "So, close, baby . . . I can't wait much more . . . cum with me, Casey . . . nowwww!!"
 
Casey was trying her best to hold off her orgasm as David thrust deeper insude of her but the fabric against her nipples coupled with the way his shaft felt as he pushed through the crotchless panties making that fabric brush against her was driving her high and higher.

She let out a loud moan as David finally said he wanted her to cum with him, tightening her legs around him she finally let go, her inner walls squeezing his shaft as she coated him with her juices.
 
Even in just a few short days, David had already detected that slight change in breathing and gasp that signaled Casey's orgasm. Once he let her know he was on the edge, she was right there with him, their mutual orgasm binding them even closer . . . physically, and emotionally.

As they lay together, breathing calming down, David traced his finger down Casey's face and across her soft lips, "Casey, baby, I want you to be my girl."

He leaned over to kiss her once more, feeling her arms tighten around his neck as her lips parted and his tongue poked thru in search for her tongue.
 
Casey kissed David back deeply and after a few moments of their tongues dancing together she broke the kiss to take a breath and offered him a smile.

"David, I think its pretty safe to say that I'm already your girl for as long as you want me"

With that said she placed her hands on his face and drew him in for another kiss, her body still slightly trembling from the force of her orgasm.
 
"Love, I thought so, but have found out it's always better to ask than to assume." One more soft, yet passionate kiss, then David starts tracing a pattern down Casey with his lips, stopping when he reaches the bottom of her nightie.

Hooking his thumbs in her panties, they slide easily over her hips and wind up on the bed next to her feet. Spreading her legs, David leans in and kisses her thighs on both sides of her leaking entrance . . . something about the scent of their combined juices that he finds irresistible . . . flicking his tongue into her drenched opening he starts licking until he finds her clit, and 'attacks' the target once more . . . wondering to himself if any of Casey's previous partners have ever treated her to this experience before.
 
Casey's hips buck up from the bed as David's tongue touches her dripping folds. She gasps softly and grips the bed beneath her as he starts attacking her throbbing clit, devouring her with a hunger that she has never experienced before.

Most men she has been with were disgusted by tge thought of tasting themselves within her after sex and she could never understand why, she personally thought that tasting the mix of herself and her lover on his shaft was one of the hotess things ever but to each their own.

She moaned out loudly and bucked her hips again knowing if David kept going she was going to cum again.
 
If Casey had figured out anything about David by now, it was that he had every intention of driving her over the edge of a climax whenever he made love to her . . . whatever part of his body he chose to use, but especially his tongue.

And tonight was going to be no exception!! David had to admit that, at his 'advanced' age of 52, it took him a bit longer to recover than a young stud, and what better way to recover than satisfying your lover with your tongue deep in her pussy.

Teasing Casey a bit, David look up for a moment, "I hope you don't mind if I make you cum again, Casey?"
 
"I don't mind at all"

Casey smiled down at David and runs her fingers through his hair, guiding him back to her wet core as her fingers twine through his hair. Had she known older men were like this maybe she would have tried being with one sooner, but then if she was she probably wouod not have met David so she is more then happy to be finding out all about this from him.

She watches as he dives back in licking and sucking at her folds and then leans her head back with a moan.

"oh god yes....just like that baby."
 
David was confident of his tongue-fucking abilities, but Casey's affirmation, both verbally and by the squirming of her body under him was all he needed to continue his assault on her clit. And, as usually happened in these circumstances, he could feel his cock getting hard again, rubbing against the sheets.

Sliding his hands under her hips . . . she already knew how much it enjoyed her butt . . . and lift her slightly off the bed, his tongue found a slightly different angle, and seemed to slide a bit deeper in her wet, inviting slit . . . and her thrusts against his face picked up their intensity.
 
Casey's moans got louder and louder especially when David changed the angle of penetration and grabbed her butt. She was gripping the sheets harder and rocking her hips against his mouth.

She wanted to hold off until he was inside of her again to cum but the more he licked the harder it got to wait and when she could no longer handle it she screamed.

"OH GOD BABY, I'M CUMMING"
 
"Music to my ears," David thought when Casey finally exploded and her screams filled the bedroom.

Crawling up the bed beside here, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. Taking her hand in his, he placed it on his shaft, hard and ready to go . . .

"I think he is ready when you are; I know I am . . . and you have told me how much enjoy my being inside you."
 
Casey smiled at David as her hamd moved gently up and down his shaft she kissed his neck then slowly kissed down his chest, wiggling her way down his body with a soft trail of kisses along the way.

She moved herself between his thighs and looked up at him as she flicked her tongue out to lick the tip of his hard shaft. She swirled her tongue over every inch of him, delighting in the taste of them that coated his skin.

"Oh I definately do want you back inside me but first I want to show you how appreciative I am for what you do for me"

That said she went about showering his thick shaft with her attentive tongue and mouth, moaning softly as she took him between her lips and gently sucked him in.
 
David arched his back on the bed, lifting his shaft toward Casey and her sweet, soft lips. As her mouth slowly wrapped around his cock head and engulfed the shaft, a low moan escaped his lips and his entire body squirmed on the bed.

David was torn between giving Casey the decision to continue with her slow, intense sucking of his cock . .. or rolling her on her back and taking her once again . . .

"Damn, baby . . . . so good . . .. don't stop!!"
 
Back
Top