The Cryptozoologist's Daughter

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
Had a fun idea. A guy travels the world, hunting monsters and bringing his daughter along. He never finds any concrete proof but his daughter always gets a close encounter of her own. Each chapter is a different encounter with some mythological beast, fairy, or spirit.

For example: Senior year of high school, daughter gets to stay home and have a normal life for once. Dad is still traveling, this time hunting fairies so he decides to hire a maid to help watch her. So when daughter wakes up one morning to see a gorgeous woman making her breakfast, she think she nothing of it, till dad calls and says the maid agency wasn't willing to help watch someone for liability reasons. Turns out the new maid is actually a silkie, a friendly spirit who helps with household chores and families. Daughter, who is used to running into spirits, takes it in stride and befriends the spirit, who is one of her few comforts as her social skills are weak from traveling so much. The Silkie appreciates her friendship and cares for her deeply, both with giving her a shoulder to cry on and taking her virginity.

Or.

Dad reluctantly agrees to appear on a Bigfoot show despite not believing in the creature. Daughter comes along and then comes to a good fuck from the creature.
 
Interesting idea. My A Taste of Incest: Lemonade triptych features the mostly-abandoned wife, son, and daughter of a wandering cryptozoologist. I'd not thought to send the daughter out with her distracted daddy. Let's see, can I fit A Taste of Incest: Lemonade With Daddy in a LIT title line?

In Portland OR, daughter is 18, son is 19, MILF mom is 34, and daddy hunts legends in Patagonia. Demented daddy make one of his once-every-few-years visits home, infects his wife with a few new STDs he's picked up in his travels, and prepares for an author's tour to promote the book of his last expedition.

Daughter is tired of perfect Portland and hitches along with daddy. Why are there always selkies, other were-critters, various yeti-like beings, swamp things, chimerae, and revenants in the audiences? Why does each night always end with beastly orgies? Are any bookstores slimed?
 
The made for TV movie "Gargoyles" from the early 1970s is very similar to this idea.
 
I'll have to check that movie out.

Hypoxia-the idea of the audience being the source of the monsters is a good idea. My idea for the Bigfoot story was that he was pulling a Clark Kent and wearing a thin disguise as a sporting goods/bait shop owner.
 
I think this is a great idea. It would be very amusing and erotic plus there is so much potential for a variety of episodes. I would absolutely read it.
 
Hypoxia-the idea of the audience being the source of the monsters is a good idea. My idea for the Bigfoot story was that he was pulling a Clark Kent and wearing a thin disguise as a sporting goods/bait shop owner.
The bookshops dad and daughter are author-touring are all run by disguised anomalous beasts who invite their 'communities' but don't exclude naive humans, who may be startled by some of the applause points. Why do all those odd folks cheer mechanically when the author talks of cyborgs?

Fortunately the selkies' shops are located next to fish markets so nobody notices their scent. The vamps' stores are all-nighters, of course. Oddly enough, some of the 'bookstores' more resemble pet shops, blood banks, and insane asylums.
 
Back
Top