Libertarians want to starve the homeless

Read "Salon" — because you're that pathetic.

Because the Libertarians, at 1% of the electorate, are such a threat to the Democrap party.

Major win.
 
They also want to short-sheet Democrats.
So let me get this straight: Raised in libertarian Battle Mountain, Nevada, on a diet of sage brush and burnt garbage, Edwin Lyngar became a Ron Paul delegate to fulfill his libertarian vision on starving poor children to death. But intolerant Tea Party racists and kukubirds made him nauseous, and he had absolutely no desire ever to be linked with them. Thereafter, he began to “think about real people”. Upon some soul searching, he realized that he no longer wanted to starve poor children to death, and that he liked National Parks, too. That’s when he decided to become a liberal. Do I have that about right?
 
I think that that dude needs to explain why the Ron Paul people went to war with FOX News...


;) ;)

... they even pelted Hannity with snowballs and verbal abuse; not saying that he might not deserve it, but they pretty much poisoned their own well and now to blame the Tea Party? I think that it is a simple case of transference.
 
If every liberal fed and sheltered a negro the problem would evaporate in an instant.

I suggested this to a local liberal editorial writer, and he became apoplectic. There are more than enough liberals to handle the problem. Take in the homeless, too.

What I know is, and libs know too, is in a week the lib will toss the negro or bum outta their home, cuz of the conduct that keeps these folks distressed.
 
national parks should be preserved, and city parks should have fruit trees.
 
Back
Top