The Isolated Blurt Thread VI: Where Pasta Meets Anticipation

Looking at all these Blurt threads is making me want one for myself. I'm fighting the urge. God grant me the strength.

You've been crushing on Byron for months.

If that were true, I would have more reason not to agree.

It is possible what you see is just a very clever misdirection.

As far as I am concerned, this is the blurt title as expected. If things are going to change at the drop of a post like this, I see chaos ahead.

The Isolated Blurt Thread VI: God grant me the strength.

I can just see it now, SB ;)

If that were true, I would have more reason not to agree.

It is possible what you see is just a very clever misdirection.

As far as I am concerned, this is the blurt title as expected. If things are going to change at the drop of a post like this, I see chaos ahead.

Hiya n00b!

Also there needs to be a 7 because ann's infinity could pass off as Iso Blurt 8.

Is anyone really taking Byron or this thread seriously?

Come on guys. :D

Anyho.

It's ANZAC DAY. I really couldn't care less about blurty threads.
Hell, I wouldn't give a shit if there were 30 blurty threads. We all know dolf's thread is the official blurty thread because Kitty Mama said so right there in the old thread. It's not complicated.

Cheer up, Fuckers. :rose:

Can you keep this up for 5,000? That's the real question. BTW. Someone needs to go clean up the PG again. Way too many threads over 5g's.
Which is more important, getting to the end, or how one gets there?

don't take it personally. she probably just didn't want to give me the final frontier.

Is anyone really taking Byron or this thread seriously?
It's my belief that it would be a mistake to take anything that happens on the GB seriously.

It's ANZAC DAY. I really couldn't care less about blurty threads.
Hell, I wouldn't give a shit if there were 30 blurty threads. We all know dolf's thread is the official blurty thread because Kitty Mama said so right there in the old thread. It's not complicated.
But you just said you didn't care... ?

Anyway, if that's the case, then this is an unsanctioned, unconventional revolutionary breakaway thread for non-conformist independent free-thinking people, rebels, anarchists, and pirates. E'en despite it sporting the title promised us by Laurel on two separate occasions in two different blurt threads.

No matter. We will take down our tattered blue "L" banner and proudly hoist the black flag. We recognize no outside authority and our allegiance is now to ourselves alone. May God have mercy on you all.

don't take it personally. she probably just didn't want to give me the final frontier.
I thought that was going to be V originally, and then it got bumped to VIII.

At least it's still on the list — its time will come...

i'm sure you have tons of nutritional value. and i should be cleaning the bathroom

dolf was playing, i do believe, with a phrase a "popular" *spit* tv programme here has brought into the mainstream, i.e "Well jel" as in very jealous. Naturally, with her flair for playing with the language, a nod to americanisms and propensity for posting amusing things, jel became Jell-O and there we have it.
Ah. Secret British codes. Y'all know the war is over, right?

i don't think you're wobbly either, just for the record :)
I'ma go out on a limb and suppose that's a good thing...

It's my belief that it would be a mistake to take anything that happens on the GB seriously.

But you just said you didn't care... ?

Anyway, if that's the case, then this is an unsanctioned, unconventional revolutionary breakaway thread for non-conformist independent free-thinking people, rebels, anarchists, and pirates. E'en despite it sporting the title promised us by Laurel on two separate occasions in two different blurt threads.

No matter. We will take down our tattered blue "L" banner and proudly hoist the black flag. We recognize no outside authority and our allegiance is now to ourselves alone. May God have mercy on you all.

Pontius Pirate! GENIUS!!!

Does knowing equal caring? I don't know. If knowing equals caring then perhaps I do care and just don't know it.

;)

Back