Love is...

This

:rose:

INGWUNFS0052.jpg
 
This is a love song but I am placing part of it here because of the words and mostly because of the beautiful images on the video :rose:


Love is all!


:heart:


Love is all
the laughter and the tears that fall
the mundane and the magical
love is all
all is love
the careless word, the healing touch
the getting and the giving of
all is love

All the glory
all the pain
all the passion
that turns to ashes
only to rise again

Love is all
the laughter and the tears that fall
the mundane and the miracle
love is all
all is love
the careless word, the healing touch
the getting and the giving of
all is love

marc anthony

:rose:
 
imagesCA51BC29.jpg


Love is that feeling she gets in the pit of her stomach when she says his name out loud. It's a blush when she's thinking about him and how he's doing, even when she's surrounded by people who do not know him. Love is that feeling of his arms around her even when he is far away. Love is like that silly feeling she used to get when she spun round and round as a child: but now, she's standing still and staring into his eyes.

Love is a promise. It promises no forcefulness, absolute patience, and complete acceptance. Everyday that she feels self-loathing and depressed love is there to sweep her off her feet and kisses her tears away. Love isn't instant gratification, it grows as they grow, it thrives as they thrive, and excels as they excel.

Love is a key. It unlocks both of their hearts and surrounds them, protecting them from all outside sources of lonesomeness and incompletion. It locks away all the insecurities of yesterday and presents lovers with a fresh set of eyes to view each other and themselves.

It holds no anger, no prejudice, and no pride.

It, simply put, is the completion of two souls, eternally intertwined.
 
Love is the feeling that overwhelms me when she smiles at me, wraps her arms around me and tells me she needs me. It's in the way she takes care of me and my son and in turn, allows me to take care of her. It's the way my son looks up to her, depends on her and the way he calls her mama and the fact she's changed his life with the bond they have made. Love is the feeling that exploded inside of me when she asked to adopt him. She embodies everything that love is and can be.
 
She will always understand me. I can trust her in ways I've never trusted anyone else. She will always be there for me, always. Even if something forces us apart one day she will be there for me. She is my love.
 
feeling your warmth in my hands and then down my throat....Oh coffee, how I love you...
 
Small reminder as this thread has lain dormant awhile.

What is love to you?

:rose:

Please tell it in picture form, or a brief sentence.
This is NOT a debate thread.
This is regards the love of a person rather than an object.
If you do not understand, believe in or value love then please do not post.
If you wish to poke fun please do it elsewhere.

:heart:

love_quotes_graphics_b6.gif
 
Bearing and baring ...

Healing and heeling ...

Aware and wary ...

Rye, wry, and sometimes pumpernickel.
 
Love is worth fighting for.

Love is what makes God believe that there is still hope for this world.​
 
Love is the anything and everything granted and recieved from the one or ones that bring you as much joy as you do them, without ever 'trying' to.
 
What can I say, I'm a bit of a Vegeta fanboy, and he and Bulma made perfect sense.
 
I went from really hating the guy cuz he really annoyed me then as the show went on I got to know him better started understanding where he was coming from and he didn't annoy me as much. So I went from hatred to tolerance.

That's what love is getting to know someone to the point where you tolerate the things that annoy you about them.
 
"Love isn't brains children, its blood. Blood screaming inside you to work its will." - Spike Buffy Season 3 episode 8
 
Back
Top