The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping you might help. :devil:

Yet another attempt at enticing me to visit. You really don't have to go to all that trouble, you know. I'm ready to leave right now.

Only 6 degrees colder than here. Brrrr...

Sure, can have him tied and waiting for you.

When you eventually get up here.. being ready is not walking out the door, or so I've been told.

6 degrees plus wind chill means that it feels actually closer to 12 degrees less.....

I was hoping you might help. :devil:

Yet another attempt at enticing me to visit. You really don't have to go to all that trouble, you know. I'm ready to leave right now.

Only 6 degrees colder than here. Brrrr...

You know we have the spare bed, I'd have hot chocolate steamy hot and waiting when you walk in the door and probably a few other things steamy hot and waiting ;)

(All in an effort to warm you up, of course :kiss:)

I'll be back in a little bit ... need to run to the store for a few things -- including some molasses for my daughter who is offering to make gingerbread cookies :D

(You know, gingerbread tastes really good with hot chocolate too ;) )

Sure, can have him tied and waiting for you.

When you eventually get up here.. being ready is not walking out the door, or so I've been told.

6 degrees plus wind chill means that it feels actually closer to 12 degrees less.....

It's 3 degrees now with 20 mph winds. At least I don't have to be out in it tonight. Damn, that was cold.

You know we have the spare bed, I'd have hot chocolate steamy hot and waiting when you walk in the door and probably a few other things steamy hot and waiting ;)

(All in an effort to warm you up, of course :kiss:)

And a heated comforter to cuddle under?

It's 3 degrees now with 20 mph winds. At least I don't have to be out in it tonight. Damn, that was cold.

And a heated comforter to cuddle under?

Each breath a sigh,
each breath caught
by fingertip's caress.
Amazing how warm it gets,
magical skin glows to the touch.
Flesh toned comforter
wrapped about them both,
firelight blushes at the sight.
Red wine sings bold in the night,
sing each taste
along delectable skin
as winter howls its fury
and jealousy.

Each breath a sigh,
each breath caught
by fingertip's caress.
Amazing how warm it gets,
magical skin glows to the touch.
Flesh toned comforter
wrapped about them both,
firelight blushes at the sight.
Red wine sings bold in the night,
sing each taste
along delectable skin
as winter howls its fury
and jealousy.

Lovely. And very warming.

Colder than a penguin's ass here in Toronto as well.

Took myself to dinner and lost feeling in my fingers in the few minutes it took to walk to the restaurant. Brrrr.

Took myself to dinner and lost feeling in my fingers in the few minutes it took to walk to the restaurant. Brrrr.

I heard a couple of brass balls fall and shatter a little while ago. damn, that's told.

Damn! You all are giving me the shivers here :( And if I didn't already have a job interview lined up I might rethink my decision to move :eek:

71 degrees on my patio, but with the wind chill if feels like 70! Brrrrr. Good thing the pools set at 80 degrees or we would have all frozen doing our swim, not to mention the brunch we had out there earlier! :cool:

ETA Never mind... I just read Molly's last posting...

Last edited:
71 degrees on my patio, but with the wind chill if feels like 70! Brrrrr. Good thing the pools set at 80 degrees or we would have all frozen doing our swim, not to mention the brunch we had out there earlier! :cool:

Sigh. :rolleyes:

Chicago Bound

Damn! You all are giving me the shivers here :( And if I didn't already have a job interview lined up I might rethink my decision to move :eek:

Just came across your post. You are Chicago bound?! Well, let us all show you a great time. We have extreme cold weather but warm hearts. Ya, it is 20 below with the wind, but are summers are gorgeous!

Alan

Keep in touch

Just came across your post. You are Chicago bound?! Well, let us all show you a great time. We have extreme cold weather but warm hearts. Ya, it is 20 below with the wind, but are summers are gorgeous!

Alan

Keep in touch

Thanks Alan - I have already "met" some of the fine folks from Chicago here on LIT and you Midwesterners do have warm hearts ;)

Alan

Keep in touch

Welcome to Naked, Alan. Grab a drink and drop your clothes. ;)

Back :D

You know, I think there might be one of those around here somewhere :rolleyes:

Welcome back, doll. Wrap that comforter about me. I'm still cold.

Party at Safe_Bet's *hands out airline tickets*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back