What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you told me that Belle is the only Disney princess who can read :)

Am i alone in thinking that Alice and Mulan are heaps better princess than the 'official' disney princesses? I know they are unclassified because wikipedia says they were not born to royalty. But CLEARLY Alice (in wonderland) and Mulan (the asian one) are superior to all other disney princesses (except jasmine, but i am biased towards her).

Alice is not a Disney princess. Or a Disney character. To claim otherwise is the work of Satan and his minions.

When you told me that Belle is the only Disney princess who can read :)

Am i alone in thinking that Alice and Mulan are heaps better princess than the 'official' disney princesses? I know they are unclassified because wikipedia says they were not born to royalty. But CLEARLY Alice (in wonderland) and Mulan (the asian one) are superior to all other disney princesses (except jasmine, but i am biased towards her).

Then Belle isn't a Disney princess, either.

reading the disney princess discussion. I personally like Mulan but yes they did have her on disney on ice as a princess and they turned a perfectly good movie about taking on familial responisbility into a "princess trying to get her man". I will not go further than that because it will go from something that made me smile into something that pisses me off. =)

Eight more days until I get to see my sweet sir, and even better celebrate his birthday. :rose:

Even better, that it will be just the two of us, weekend get away. :D

Also as we chatted today and he asked if I would like to go on a trip with him next May, for 5 days. Can we figure out what the answer was? :nana:

1 : finding a nice bakery yesterday and buying 2 delicious sugary cream doughnuts.

2: bringing them to the flat and eating one.

3: finding the other one survived in the fridge until now :)

4:eating it.

Finished my new costume....

Tried it on and it looked really good....

Got stuck and had to call mom to save me. :eek:

We both laughed so hard it hurt *giggles*

triple coupons at biggs!

I got $180 worth of groceries for $70!

Now I just have to figure out where to put it all!
If/when all else fails, a lot of canned/dry goods can be temporarily stored on a closet shelf until there's room for them. I had to do that when I lived in an apartment that had a very small kitchen and very little cabinet/pantry/storage space.

If/when all else fails, a lot of canned/dry goods can be temporarily stored on a closet shelf until there's room for them. I had to do that when I lived in an apartment that had a very small kitchen and very little cabinet/pantry/storage space.

yeah, I think my over flow is going to go into the laundry room. Especially the stuff I got for holidays

With the size of my family (still have 5 of 9 kids living at home) ~smile~ i have a 6foot wide by 2 foot deep closet in an office that 2 shelves are our "secondary pantry".. it seems to work well for us.. without doors on it i can just glance at it around payday and know what staples i need to replenish.

i just love aldi's which is a store around here where i can buy 10 days worth of meals for less than $150 (meaning the main course and side dish or two)

spending 3.5 hours sitting on the couch in the TV room watching movies with my 3 youngest kids because the movie we planned to go to at the dollar show was sold out ~smile~ Free hugs & cuddles all around!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back